3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
Hm... looks like some post(s) got deleted, the replies seem out of context.

hi, noob question, just downloaded from mega, unpacked, click on the Paralogue exe but nothing open, i'doing something wrong?
If you're trying to access the VR version, it's not cracked for the latest release. A crack wasn't necessary, but there are extra steps to take to get it to work, unsure-can't remember now? funog1 made a post about it, but it got removed. I'm not sure why, so I'm not going to explain it out in the open, since I don't want my replies to get removed.

looks nice, which version u played?
The same version you all should have access to now, v0.255.

Are there are any plans to add hands or something? I enjoy the scenes quite a bit but not having any kind of hands or something in VR is a subpar experience. Also I'm always up for fondling some virtual tits.
Yeah, they don't seem to have someone with wider expertise on development for VR. Which could explain the limited functionality for that mode. It's extremely barebone.

Sr to bother you, but could you give me the name of this game ( i saw a clip with a woman dancing). Thanks a lot
The creator's name and game was mentioned in the quotes... just google it up.

Hey guys! Still not working FemalePOV mode? Thanks.
They are aware of the demand for this feature, but it's still not a priority for them yet. As people are still complaining about the current POV issues.

=====================================

If you guys are having issues with the game, it's best to state which one you are having issues with. Desktop or VR? The VR build isn't that advance and has more problems than the Desktop build. They don't share the same issues and desktop build is more stable with more working functions.

As long as you guys report the problems, I can pass it along to the Dev Team.

Edit: Bonus
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
Hm... looks like some post(s) got deleted, the replies seem out of context.

If you're trying to access the VR version, it's not cracked for the latest release. A crack wasn't necessary, but there are extra steps to take to get it to work, unsure-can't remember now? funog1 made a post about it, but it got removed. I'm not sure why, so I'm not going to explain it out in the open, since I don't want my replies to get removed.

The same version you all should have access to now, v0.255.

Yeah, they don't seem to have someone with wider expertise on development for VR. Which could explain the limited functionality for that mode. It's extremely barebone.

The creator's name and game was mentioned in the quotes... just google it up.

They are aware of the demand for this feature, but it's still not a priority for them yet. As people are still complaining about the current POV issues.

=====================================

If you guys are having issues with the game, it's best to state which one you are having issues with. Desktop or VR? The VR build isn't that advance and has more problems than the Desktop build. They don't share the same issues and desktop build is more stable with more working functions.

As long as you guys report the problems, I can pass it along to the Dev Team.

Edit: Bonus
Oh yep sorry, I was talking about the desktop one, the other fallen doll I working fine, but this one doesn't even start, disabled av and put the folder on desktop put still when I launch the.exe nothing appears on activity manager, could be an hardware problem (?) (Don't think so otherwise, running on a SSD with a i7 10th and don't know the graphic hardware but is pretty decent)
I've only downloaded the mega one and literally NOTHING else
(Also it doesn't seem to have many files that folder )

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
funog1 made a post about it, but it got removed.
I didn't notice at all. Normally if one of my posts gets removed I get a notification as to why, but my last few just disappeared including my post about the release of 0.255... When people were complaining about not knowing were to download from I blew it off, now I feel bad. Sorry everyone.

I'm going to regurgitate what those posts were about, so it might seem familiar.

I need help. I want the resulution for the game to be 2560x1440p and somehow when I click on accept and resume the game... after a second... it changes back to 1920x1440p
This is a bug that has been in the game since they implemented the "confirm changes " into the settings. The only way to get the settings to save is by changing them on the title menu, if you try and do it ingame it will always revert back.

What's with all the (hidden) extra .exes and .dlls? These files weren't in the previous versions.
This was actually one of the things I covered in my (mysteriously vanished) release post, so here we go again:

These hidden files are the DRM for the game, they are in every release put out by the dev. Every cracked version of the game on the other hand has no need for the files so I delete them before I reupload the game. Version 0.255 VR was released with the DRMless exe but was still packaged with the other DRM files. I saw no need to reupload the game so the version you have downloaded was the actual release from the dev. That being said, you can delete the files if you wish to do so.

This currently only applies to the 0.255 VR version of the game, but may also be relevant in the future

I've only downloaded the mega one and literally NOTHING else
(Also it doesn't seem to have many files that folder )
If you think there aren't enough files in the folder, you might have an incomplete download. Compare your "Paralouge 0.255 Cracked" folder size against mine.

If they are different try redownloading from another source and see if that works, even if they are the same I would recommend another source anyways just to eliminate that as a cause.

I would start posting the md5 for the .7z if I knew that people would know what to do with it...

As always, when I do post about a new cracked release I won't post a link to it because it will always be in my
↓signature down below↓​

Kiiryu

Nov 24, 2019
Is there a way to change the size of the viewer/the world? I know it's possible in some other VR games.
Sometimes it feels like the characters are a bit small.

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
The Armory chamber and Lloigor will be introduced in 0.26 coming next month.
The Lloiger :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:
Now they should also have enough room for the Gug.
Just to refresh everyone's memory.
6 months later, will we finally be able to see this thing in action? Though, I think some want to unsee that thing maybe. :ROFLMAO:

Dr Ayna was introduced in Dec, 2019. She made her appearance on April, 2020. 5 months later.

Galatea was introduced in March, 2020. Will she also make her appearance in a similar time frame? If so... that would be a July release. Might seem plausible. Her design/character seem to have been completed, but no mention of outfit designs ready for her. That is a little disappointing.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
Who is Galatea? saw it last time small body character?

So, are the tips on the loading screen referring to their planned gameplay?

Yes. From the Patreon: "Fallen Doll's sequel. A Cthulhu mythos inspired deck building rogue-like dungeon crawler featuring a wider array of fetishes: monster, futanari and vanilla, alongside immensely improved graphics".

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
Sorry if I missed it but has the dev said anything about creampies/liquid in this game being added? As is stands now only some stupid sprays outside as a texture.

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Yes. From the Patreon: "Fallen Doll's sequel. A Cthulhu mythos inspired deck building rogue-like dungeon crawler featuring a wider array of fetishes: monster, futanari and vanilla, alongside immensely improved graphics".
Deck building + rogue-like. Aw shlt. *cockblocked*

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes