3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
I'd wait on the third party cards. Besides, it almost never pays to be an early adopter.
Great advice for normal people to follow.

I don't want to derail the topic, so I'll talk about it in spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

p.s., if you don't want to be a hypocrite on what you said about the dev's link, you should remove it from your quote.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
If someone can DM me the VR download link, I'll upload it to other sources for download.

Non-Cracked Dsktop: Click the quote
Non-Cracked VR: for the links

Base64 Encoded:whistle:
Although I don't know the forum rules regarding b64 encodes, this does work in the sense that it obfuscates the links from basic bots or simple users, but normal links are usually hidden unless you have an account and now that it is in plain text it is able to indexed by search engines and or other crawlers. So some trade off there. My suggestion is throw some spoiler tags around them to keep them from being seen by the unregistered. Not that it that much more secure, but every little bit right? Also thanks for the links.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

has anyone tried the exe of 0.28?
The aes key was different, you can try but will most likely be greeted with a crc mismatch error.

Which are the codes for those unused animations?
No clue, haven't actually opened the game in the last few updates. At this point it's more fun to figure out what is changing than the gameplay itself sadly.

Goshtic going through cards per iteration huh? Looking to adopt?

Reactions: icaicos and Goshtic

jiyuunin

Jan 2, 2020
Cracked harder than last time.

Paralogue 0.29 Cracked Full
non-VR: links outdated
VR: links outdated

Paralogue 0.29 Cracked Executable Only
non-VR: links outdated
VR: links outdated

Note: extract the "Executable Only" archives into the root of an existing non-cracked installation of Paralogue 0.29 (i.e. the directory containing WindowsNoEditor).

Last edited:

number01

Nov 16, 2019

non-VR:
VR:

non-VR:
VR:

Note: extract the "Executable Only" archives into the root of an existing non-cracked installation of Paralogue 0.29 (i.e. the directory containing WindowsNoEditor).
Just tested the "Executable Only" and runs smooth, even better than the 0.28 on my i5 laptop with no gpu on high, 720p.

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018

non-VR:
VR:

non-VR:
VR:

Thank you SO much

dinkydina123

Jun 5, 2017

non-VR:
VR:

non-VR:
VR:

My humble thanks to thee

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017

non-VR:
VR:

non-VR:
VR:

He is the messiah!

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018

non-VR:
VR:

non-VR:
VR:

Our new lord and saviour

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018

non-VR:
VR:

non-VR:
VR:

The hero we need, the hero we don't deserve

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019

non-VR:
VR:

non-VR:
VR:

This is but one of the legends of which the people speak...

Long ago, there existed a kingdom where a golden power lay hidden. It was a prosperous land blessed with green forests, tall mountains, and peace.

But one day, a man of great evil found the golden power and took it for himself. With its strength at his command, he spread darkness across the kingdom. But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand...

...a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light.

This boy, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Time. The boy's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend... But then, a day came when a fell wind began to blow across the kingdom. The great evil that all thought had been forever sealed away by the hero once again crept forth from the depths of the earth, eager to resume its dark designs.

The people believed that the Hero of Time would again come to save them... But the hero did not appear. Faced by an onslaught of evil, the people could do nothing but appeal to the Gods. In their last hour, as doom drew nigh, they left their future in the hands of fate.

What became of that kingdom? None remain who know.

The memory of the kingdom vanished, but its legend survived on the wind's breath. On a certain island, it became customary to garb boys in green when they came of age. Clothed in the green of fields, they aspired to find heroic blades and cast down evil. The elders wished only for the youths to know courage like the hero of legend.

momurda

Feb 17, 2020
This is but one of the legends of which the people speak...

Long ago, there existed a kingdom where a golden power lay hidden. It was a prosperous land blessed with green forests, tall mountains, and peace.

But one day, a man of great evil found the golden power and took it for himself. With its strength at his command, he spread darkness across the kingdom. But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand...

...a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light.

This boy, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Time. The boy's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend... But then, a day came when a fell wind began to blow across the kingdom. The great evil that all thought had been forever sealed away by the hero once again crept forth from the depths of the earth, eager to resume its dark designs.

The people believed that the Hero of Time would again come to save them... But the hero did not appear. Faced by an onslaught of evil, the people could do nothing but appeal to the Gods. In their last hour, as doom drew nigh, they left their future in the hands of fate.

What became of that kingdom? None remain who know.

The memory of the kingdom vanished, but its legend survived on the wind's breath. On a certain island, it became customary to garb boys in green when they came of age. Clothed in the green of fields, they aspired to find heroic blades and cast down evil. The elders wished only for the youths to know courage like the hero of legend.
dam brotha u got time on ur hands huh

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes