3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Reworked Ahegao Mode (Expressions are tweaked and no longer static. Now only triggered after reaching multiple orgasms without switching to another pose.

Can be turned off in the options)
Oh thank god for the Ahegao option.
Nice update but too much focus on Anya for my taste. I'm lactose intolerant :(

• Haha
Reactions: Red_7285
Aug 25, 2019
yeah 5 gig seems to be the pool optimization point in most cases i also measured more depending on the overall setup

i don't like the Setup Options really 3 pre defined presets where you have no real idea what's going on is shit

For PC Unreal use case you want this advanced customizability options and not 3 preset where the DEV thinks they are good optimized and balanced for every use case

View attachment 793455
I am confused what that screenshot shows. Can someone explain? I mean I know that those are settings but I haven't seen anything like that in the game and btw how ppl get soo good quality screenshots that seem to look far better than what I see on my screen? Is it cuz they are using VR?

icaicos

Nov 4, 2019
I am confused what that screenshot shows. Can someone explain? I mean I know that those are settings but I haven't seen anything like that in the game and btw how ppl get soo good quality screenshots that seem to look far better than what I see on my screen? Is it cuz they are using VR?
not a same game, the name is "光明记忆", Steam.

TOto33ab

Aug 6, 2020
just REPORT the inappropriate thread and the master of forum will deal with it
my pal

ps. maybe he/they only like to troll some poor buddy

number01

Nov 16, 2019
Hello everyone, I am new to this game, just downloaded it some days ago but I don't know what the difference is between the cracked one and the uncracked and if I am going to be able to download the 0.29 update and just patch it or have to dowload the full game again, thanks for your help.

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Hello everyone, I am new to this game, just downloaded it some days ago but I don't know what the difference is between the cracked one and the uncracked and if I am going to be able to download the 0.29 update and just patch it or have to dowload the full game again, thanks for your help.
its gonna be completely different from 0.28 yet theres a chance that the 0.28 crack might work on 0.29 hopefully

completely different game he was using it as an example

Don't think. Might be in next update. The new monster is another tentacle being called Elder Thing.
very creative naming proccess

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Yall, go visit yiff.party for project H some dude spent his time posting a free 0.28 download with key aswell
The person who did this might have fucked himself out of a key, they are single user keys and bind to a unique system id until deactivated by the person who registered first. If he didn't activate this on his own computer before someone else did he lost his game and any one that comes after to try will probably get an error about the key already being used...

very creative naming proccess
Take that up with Lovecraft

number01

Nov 16, 2019
Everyone talking about keys and cracks but from where I downloaded it was a click and play, no register, no key and no crack, could somebody tell me what does this mean?

• Angry
Reactions: frikkn

kangsgem2

Aug 6, 2019
Everyone talking about keys and cracks but from where I downloaded it was a click and play, no register, no key and no crack, could somebody tell me what does this mean?
If is 0.28 version you do not need the key to activate it and you have free access to it on patron. But for 0.29 version that coming out yesterday you do need the crack to activate the game.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes