3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Everyone talking about keys and cracks but from where I downloaded it was a click and play, no register, no key and no crack, could somebody tell me what does this mean?
That means you dowloaded a cracked version that was probably taken from here and reuploaded elsewhere.

Reactions: NukaCola
Dec 25, 2019
If is 0.28 version you do not need the key to activate it and you have free access to it on patron. But for 0.29 version that coming out yesterday you do need the crack to activate the game.
Not really. If you were a patron before, you have still your key activated on your PC.
That's why many people want uncracked version (for me, it would be VR one).

Last edited:

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Not really. If you were a patron before, you have still your key activated on your PC.
That's why many people want uncracked version (for me, it would be VR one).
You are absolutely correct.
I have a key somewhere in the form of a file, but since there are problems with an account on patreon, it is impossible to download the game through the Helios sign.
So guys post the regular version (no crack)

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Non-Cracked Dsktop: aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXJIT1ozUHphN2I=
Non-Cracked VR: aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTBXc1VvcTRXVlU=

Base64 Encoded:whistle:

Someone gotta be the savior.
Thank you! I can confirm it works for those that have activated a previous version in the past.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Looks like they plan to stick with the uncompressed pak file now. :HideThePain:

Comparing 0.29 to 0.28 there is an 850MB difference, bigger because of the new monster + localization. Differences include 573 modified files, 46 removed files, and 1181 new files. There are 2 unused animations this time. One is Anya+Erika(AnyaErike_Sex01) where Anya is getting licked by Erika and yes that is the actual file name, there are typos everywhere in the pak. The other is Anya+Yith(AnyaYith_Vaginal01) where Anya is hanging upside down playing with herself while getting tentacled.

I do have to admit the stocking on Erika look nice and her feet no longer look like built in flip-flops
flipflops.jpg
My favorite part will always be that slight bulge created at the top, does that have a name?
bulge.PNG

Josus Joestar

Jun 14, 2020
Non-Cracked Dsktop: aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXJIT1ozUHphN2I=
Non-Cracked VR: aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTBXc1VvcTRXVlU=

Base64 Encoded:whistle:

Someone gotta be the savior.
Without the non-cracked game, this has no use BTW. And also if there are more than 5 people using this code, the code will get deactivated. <---- My bad
Thank you! I can confirm it works for those that have activated a previous version in the past.
Indeed, I'm here to confirm this too.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: icaicos

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Without the non-cracked game, this has no use BTW. And also if there are more than 5 people using this code, the code will get deactivated.

Indeed, I'm here to confirm this too.
I don't understand. You confirm that the latest version works for you, but you don't recognize the post with the links to those versions? You realize that those codes aren't keys to activate the game, right? You had to have put those through a base64 decoder.

Josus Joestar

Jun 14, 2020
I don't understand. You confirm that the latest version works for you, but you don't recognize the post with the links to those versions? You realize that those codes aren't keys to activate the game, right? You had to have put those through a base64 decoder.
oof, my bad then. Well, that is really embarrassing. It was my first time that I see someone use the decoded link haha.

Last edited:

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
Here's alternative download links for the Uncrack version.
You can find the Cracked exe further down the post #2359 by jiyuunin
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More download options added.

Won't be providing much review for build 0.29. I've been busy and I'm waiting for my RTX 3090, then I can provide sweet 4320p image samples at 1.0 render scaling. That's assuming it can handle it, haha. Can't wait to find out.

Last edited:

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
My favorite part will always be that slight bulge created at the top, does that have a name?
View attachment 798696
It's funny you ask, because this does have a very specific name. The Japanese call it zettai ryouiki bulge; the "absolute zone" bulge. Zettai ryouiki is the area between thigh high legwear (usually socks or leggings) and the bottom of (generally) skirts.

Apr 27, 2018
Looks like they plan to stick with the uncompressed pak file now. :HideThePain:

Comparing 0.29 to 0.28 there is an 850MB difference, bigger because of the new monster + localization. Differences include 573 modified files, 46 removed files, and 1181 new files. There are 2 unused animations this time. One is Anya+Erika(AnyaErike_Sex01) where Anya is getting licked by Erika and yes that is the actual file name, there are typos everywhere in the pak. The other is Anya+Yith(AnyaYith_Vaginal01) where Anya is hanging upside down playing with herself while getting tentacled.

I do have to admit the stocking on Erika look nice and her feet no longer look like built in flip-flops
View attachment 798693
View attachment 798696
Which are the codes for those unused animations?

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
Here's alternative download links for the Uncrack version.

Desktop: v0.29 - 3.9GB
Google Drive | MEGA | | |

VR: v0.29 - ?.?GB

Files are still being uploaded. If someone can DM me the VR download link, I'll upload it to other sources for download.

Won't be providing much review for build 0.29. I've been busy and I'm waiting for my RTX 3090, then I can provide sweet 4320p image samples at 1.0 render scaling. That's assuming it can handle it, haha. Can't wait to find out.
God dammit, I thought that was a cracked one

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes