3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Maybe they are like 1 year apart Sisters only Galatea didn't develop the same breast size and got flat chested and overall a bit more petite poor or lucky is in the eye of the beholder ;)

You could make a nice twist out of that Galatea always staring at her sisters breasts ;)
Galatea didn't develop anything because she's not human. She was built this way as a sex-droid (according to her lore).

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
An envious Android even better :D

Look what you never gonna have Gali :D
Galatea:"Why did my creator only gave me that size *shrug*, i have to kill some.
Galatea:"Better Flat than a Voluptuous bitch yeah, prepare to die ^-^"
Galatea:"Sorry but you have to use my Feet"
Galatea:"I toss the coin, you lose :D"
Galatea:"I am what I am and i kill it."
Galatea:"Pleasure is not defined by size, and neither my hitrate ^-^"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I just got a RTX 2060. It will be nice if they can implement DLSS 2.0. It will be a big boost to performance.

lulinlul

May 5, 2017
An envious Android even better :D

Look what you never gonna have Gali :D
Galatea:"Why did my creator only gave me that size *shrug*, i have to kill some.
Galatea:"Better Flat than a Voluptuous bitch yeah, prepare to die ^-^"
Galatea:"Sorry but you have to use my Feet"
Galatea:"I toss the coin, you lose :D"
Galatea:"I am what I am and i kill it."
Galatea:"Pleasure is not defined by size, and neither my hitrate ^-^"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yyyyyyyikes

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
Anyone have RTX 3080 here? How's the performance in VR mode?
It's okay.
The game does this incredibly shitty thing, where if you set the quality to anything else but low, it will smudge moving objects with the background, just don't expect Wild Life quality in VR.

Dec 25, 2019
It's okay.
The game does this incredibly shitty thing, where if you set the quality to anything else but low, it will smudge moving objects with the background, just don't expect Wild Life quality in VR.
I Have 5700XT and anything above 0.4 resolution is horribly slow. I wonder if RTX 3080 will be a decent update.

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
I Have 5700XT and anything above 0.4 resolution is horribly slow. I wonder if RTX 3080 will be a decent update.
It will be for sure, but its still very, very unoptimized. I'm glad that they are at least allowing the game to run in VR but it's a very meh experience so far. Basic stuff like a volume slider for male and female voices are still missing.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Maybe they are like 1 year apart Sisters only Galatea didn't develop the same breast size and got flat chested and overall a bit more petite poor or lucky is in the eye of the beholder ;)
I wouldn't really call it flat but I see what you mean
Alet has some chonkers

It's okay.
Yea I noticed that too especially when the background is something white
EDIT: not talking about VR even up here ^ I was referring to the normal version

fancylemon66

Sep 5, 2020
What's the minimum system requirements to run the game?
(Because it is been developed in UE 4 I suspect that you need at least 8Gb ram, Intel i5 and fairly good GPU but I might being wrong tho)

Nichronos

Jul 17, 2019
It's okay.
Same shit here with 3090 and Rift S

Ryo_S

Aug 3, 2018
We heard this kind of this speeches before.. Patreon adult game devolopers such as Wild life and this. Always starts with an simple goal and makes animations scenes like the people need. As they keep devoloping and give people what they want they realize that there is not much thing they could achieve anymore.. its just a simple sex game that dudes come and fap for time to time. there is no need for gameplay,Battles,Fight Scenes etc.. they just want to keep their good payment so the trick is to never finish the game.. Specially AdeptusSteve did that a lot of times. I chek his patreon page since 2017 and he always says simply every year that they want to finish the game at that year... they said that at the begining of 2018 and 2019 but this year he just said there is still looong way to go.. and I still remember that for about 6 months ago Project Helius said at his patreon page (while he didint closed for public) that they want to release this game before the end of this year. but no. thats why I never pay for Patreon Scumbags waiting for Steam release..
I agree. I like shorter games with less content as well...

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
What's the minimum system requirements to run the game?
(Because it is been developed in UE 4 I suspect that you need at least 8Gb ram, Intel i5 and fairly good GPU but I might being wrong tho)
Intel i5 means little to nothing when you forget two thirds of the pie. You're forgetting what generation and variant of the i5 and this is important.

These are all the different i5 processors.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes