3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

emptyslot

Oct 1, 2018
They probably have moved all sexual content to a dedicated Minigame and are using the money from Patreon to build another game nobody asked for.

They just post some random screenshots and artwork to keep the community from rebelling and to keep the cash flow up.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Planning: 0/100
No one could have planned that there would be a chip shortage that made it hard for anyone to get a mo
Reminder these guys supposedly got a 15 million dollar investment for a "fully fledged campaign" but the game hasn't had an update since January lol
They never took the money because they were not told what strings would be attached.

Is there still going to be a single player story mode?
Yes, see the pic

gamePH.png

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Yes, see the pic
these are just pictures. You look like a fanatic (no offense), crazy and believing in all the fairy tales that this developer pours on his ears. I want to remind you that as part of 1/3 of the game (version 0.34) (if we believe that the full-fledged game has version 1.0) there is nothing but a set of animated sex scenes and that's it. There is no gameplay and there is no plot even in the bud. And it won't be.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
these are just pictures. You look like a fanatic (no offense), crazy and believing in all the fairy tales that this developer pours on his ears. I want to remind you that as part of 1/3 of the game (version 0.34) (if we believe that the full-fledged game has version 1.0) there is nothing but a set of animated sex scenes and that's it. There is no gameplay and there is no plot even in the bud. And it won't be.
0.34 does not mean 1/3 of the game. That is not how versioning works and you're showing your ignorance.

Reactions: GernamD

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
This is not a "single-player story mode", it's a simple "turn-based" mini-game, like in ekh ... Subverse, with auto, meh .. :confused:

Reactions: emptyslot

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
0.34 does not mean 1/3 of the game. That is not how versioning works and you're showing your ignorance.
This is called a build (or build). Not the version. In this case, the game according to your logic does not exist at all
Well, yes, well, yes. Okay, never mind. I realized that it was useless to explain anything to fanatics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johanna Jane

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
No, these are only minor versions being released, not builds.
1.0 would be a major version. 0.34 is a minor version. They technically are not appending a build numbers to a public release.

Go look at the EU4 game exe.

They go off Major (4), Minor (25), Build(4), and revision (0)

ProjectH is just releasing as Manor/Minor with no build number included.

1631334434922.png

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
I don’t feel like there is a big conspiracy scheme going on where they hide money and doing nothing with it. However, reading on the “plans” for the game, these are really broad strokes. These are just “ideas”. And ideas are cheap. Going from these broad strokes to a good, balanced game is the hard part. So I think it’s safe to assume that the game will not be finished soon. Unless, the quote in the picture was the dev talking about what was made already, but that didn’t sound like it.

Killerdude8015

Sep 11, 2021
Hi guys, first time writing this post and for the website matter of fact.

I am just wondering how to delete fully uninstall Fallen Doll Operation Lovecraft. I wanted to know this because I have notice that the game has downloaded more stuff on my computer after I have installed the download folder and now I want to free up as much space as possible. The stuff BTW is installed on my C drive aka the default drive on the computer and I have already deleted the 4 GB folder too which was the only one that was removed from my storage.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020

I am just wondering how to delete fully uninstall Fallen Doll Operation Lovecraft. I wanted to know this because I have notice that the game has downloaded more stuff on my computer after I have installed the download folder and now I want to free up as much space as possible. The stuff BTW is installed on my C drive aka the default drive on the computer and I have already deleted the 4 GB folder too which was the only one that was removed from my storage.
I dont think the extra files take up much space, my save folder weighs about 248mb, and if you wanted to delete that just go to C:\Users\(yourusername)\AppData\Local and delete the Paralogue folder, also make sure you deleted the zip file as well as the extracted folder, because the extracted folder weighs more than the zip file.

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
No, these are only minor versions being released, not builds.
1.0 would be a major version. 0.34 is a minor version. They technically are not appending a build numbers to a public release.

Go look at the EU4 game exe.

They go off Major (4), Minor (25), Build(4), and revision (0)

ProjectH is just releasing as Manor/Minor with no build number included.
Why should I look into some additional file windows? I downloaded the archive. The folder with the game is called "Paralogue 0.34". In all other games, this is how the version and progress of the game are designated. But not with this friend.
Maybe you forgot his fairy tales about the fact that he can't add a horse monster to the game, because patreon bans it, but it didn't stop him from adding a monster dog?? Or that patreon bans Galatia, but does not ban pictures with her?

He's not even a liar. In the Russian language there is such a word "pizdabol". It's about Helius

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Why should I look into some additional file windows? I downloaded the archive. The folder with the game is called "Paralogue 0.34". In all other games, this is how the version and progress of the game are designated. But not with this friend.
Maybe you forgot his fairy tales about the fact that he can't add a horse monster to the game, because patreon bans it, but it didn't stop him from adding a monster dog?? Or that patreon bans Galatia, but does not ban pictures with her?

He's not even a liar. In the Russian language there is such a word "pizdabol". It's about Helius
You and I are not going to agree on this so I'm just going to drop it. I'm just going to view you as a troll and you'll just view me as a ProjectH "ватник," I'm sure. Я понимаю русский

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

after deleting the folder where you actually installed (decompressed) the game there's no point in doing anything else. All other files the game generates are so tiny that they're not worth searching and deleting really.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes