3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
The dev is just a piece of shit. He just banned all Patreons who gave negative comments on his posts since July.

He gave nothing but promises and broke every last one of them.

He's just gonna milk Patreons as long as he can. There is just no profit in releasing this game.
I can go on there, right now, and look at negative posts. Banning Patron's is financial suicide and goes against the point of Patreon. I don't know where you are getting your information from. You're also providing no evidence and just asking people to take a random strangers advice verbatim.

emptyslot

Oct 1, 2018
I've been a Patreon since may 2021. Today I got an email from Patreon that my membership had been cancelled because of "mobbing/harassment".

All I did was giving thumbs down emojis on some posts. And trying to get an answer from the devs about the promised CBT.

I never mobbed the dev or anyone. My comments were highly liked and there were multiple other Patreons agreeing with me.

He just doesn't want me or anyone to interfer with his money grabbing.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
I've been a Patreon since may 2021. Today I got an email from Patreon that my membership had been cancelled because of "mobbing/harassment".

All I did was giving thumbs down emojis on some posts. And trying to get an answer from the devs about the promised CBT.

I never mobbed the dev or anyone. My comments were highly liked and there were multiple other Patreons agreeing with me.

He just doesn't want me or anyone to interfer with his money grabbing.
1631134175753.png 1631134244057.png

emptyslot

Oct 1, 2018
Since I've also been "banned" from discord because of the canceled membership, I cannot send messages to any of these people.

I already messaged project h on Twitter this morning. No response

Where should I message them?

• Wow
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

dilphin

Jul 17, 2021
Lol. I just noticed. This is from July/2021. This is not in any way related to today's issue.
Sounds like it happened for the same technical reason as before. Did you get banned from their discord channel (I believe it happened automatically)? Can you direct message them in Discord?

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Lol. I just noticed. This is from July/2021. This is not in any way related to today's issue.
It's Patreons automatic system, not ProjectH. A hand full of people is nothing for Patreon to loose. For a small developer, 20 people is a lot.

emptyslot

Oct 1, 2018
Sounds like it happened for the same technical reason as before. Did you get banned from their discord channel (I believe it happened automatically)? Can you direct message them in Discord?
I cannot message anyone, not on discord or twitter (as I said, Project H won't answer me on twitter). They have no support mail or anything. I don't even know if I get a steam key. Because most of the money I spent, I did not get back. Just the last 2 payments. I should still get a key for the amount I've donated, but since i'm not a member anymore, I really dont know.

3dw4rd

Nov 29, 2020
I cannot message anyone, not on discord or twitter (as I said, Project H won't answer me on twitter). They have no support mail or anything. I don't even know if I get a steam key. Because most of the money I spent, I did not get back. Just the last 2 payments. I should still get a key for the amount I've donated, but since i'm not a member anymore, I really dont know.
u should try to email them on projecthshop@gmail.com

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
Really wish they didn't get that investor that wanted what literally nobody else asked for.
The "investor" is a complete fabrication, just like that other company that was offering them 15 million dollars for a bestiality game. They invented the first story to justify why they were dropping all support for the original premise of the game, and the second one likely as some pathetic attempt to quell dissent because it has been months without any actual content being released.

I remember when they were promising the game was going to be a fully-featured singleplayer experience, and look at what they're actually delivering now.

Some retarded multiplayer mode that is so poorly thought out it's unplayable (not that there's any actual gameplay to speak of) on the vast majority of rigs out there, very strong indication the "game" is going to be a grindfest forcing you to either hoard currency (the likes) and wait for the energy bar to recharge or pay real money to avoid spamming the same poses over and over again to unlock more stuff - and this for a game you're actually supposed to buy.

Can someone riddle me this, if you are actually having to pay real money to buy the game, why exactly is not all the content available and unlocked from the get go? Why is there a countdown for the sanity meter (which is a fucking energy bar straight out of mobile trash) in a premium game?

Why are these developers supposed to get a free pass when people rightfully shit on big publishers and mobile game devs for pulling the same scam?

And for people defending this "game as service" dumpster fire, what happens when the developer decides to pull the plug and shuts down the servers? What are you supposed to do with your purchase then?

At least mobile trash games have the decency to be free-to-play, but these greedy clowns want you to pay upfront for and then double down some more - on top of the fact the "game" has virtually no content.

inb4 someone here tells me that a bunch of looping animations are supposed to be classified as meaningful content.

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
but these greedy clowns want you to pay upfront for and then double down some more - on top of the fact the "game" has virtually no content.
the clowns are the people that think this is ok, not the devs. The devs are doing business which is favorable to them which is what most people would do given the opportunity. Let's stop shooting shit at the devs until we see what the game is actually like, come on, there's no point in keeping this up. If someone wants to donate a significant amount of money to a game that LOOKS like it's going to have a f2p model, let them do it, they're not paying with your money.

dilphin

Jul 17, 2021
Reminder these guys supposedly got a 15 million dollar investment for a "fully fledged campaign" but the game hasn't had an update since January lol
Developers usually post updates to keep crowdfunding going. If the 15 million investment was really true, they no longer need to worry about updates and now can focus on development.

Reactions: Johanna Jane
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes