3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
I would like to ask all of you to stop arguing here over the game that is yet to be released. You're trashing up the thread. It gets harder and harder to find actual information. Thank you.
Hmm. Isn't the forum created for discussions? Look for up-to-date information on the 1st page or in the developer's sources.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Hmm. Isn't the forum created for discussions? Look for up-to-date information on the 1st page or in the developer's sources.
people post here some bits of information from the developers' discord server or from their patreon.
They are right, from time to time I do post what I see, from Discord, are nice to see. I really should have been more considerate of the people that don't want to see a debate between our two devote beliefs. My hopes is people will sub and hopefully this game continue to grow, due to seeing what's behind the curtain. I wont post everything, like I won't bother to screen grab that 5 min video. I have it saved somewhere, because it wasn't always "private" and only viewable from the Patreon page. My NAS has too much crap on it and I need to spend a day and organize some of the cutter directories.

Reactions: andrejandrej9

Estienne Vernersen

Sep 28, 2018
I know Dr. Anya was added late, but I hope they made her catch-up with the other girls in terms of content. The first two girls are too child-like for my taste. I'm actually kind of excited for this. I can't shell out monthly in patreon but I wouldn't mind buying a full game. How exactly again are they planning to sell this? I'm guessing it should be just a one time payment if it will be in steam. Thanks for the updates, guys!

Reactions: ricky1b22

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
They are right, from time to time I do post what I see, from Discord, are nice to see. I really should have been more considerate of the people that don't want to see a debate between our two devote beliefs. My hopes is people will sub and hopefully this game continue to grow, due to seeing what's behind the curtain. I wont post everything, like I won't bother to screen grab that 5 min video. I have it saved somewhere, because it wasn't always "private" and only viewable from the Patreon page. My NAS has too much crap on it and I need to spend a day and organize some of the cutter directories.
The 5-minute video is not private, it's just a public patreon post.

富岡町

Jun 13, 2019

Well..Poke me back at 2050, when Helios decides to release some kind of ''ea''. But problem is, milking is addicting. The longer the delay, the more cash will flow monthly from it's patreon fan club. Seems SCitizen found it's japanese rivalries :cool:

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021

From what I see, this is gonna be another one of those 'mobile games for PC'.

It will have daily tasks, probably some serious grind, microtransactions for more clothing sets, maybe some positions will be locked aswell, and maybe there will be a stamina bar that could be 'replenished' with a convenient 1USD potion.

This is another cash grab. They will rely on the adult-gaming market failures to make money, instead of making a good product and honestly earning it. I don't think that's honest or deserving of support.

Also, the argument "it's done when it's done", and mentioning the bad release of CP2077 is flawed. Because on the other end of the spectrum we have Star Citizen, which is even worse.

So, stop supporting this until they get their shit together

anasui

Jul 1, 2020

It will have daily tasks, probably some serious grind, microtransactions for more clothing sets, maybe some positions will be locked aswell, and maybe there will be a stamina bar that could be 'replenished' with a convenient 1USD potion.

This is another cash grab. They will rely on the adult-gaming market failures to make money, instead of making a good product and honestly earning it. I don't think that's honest or deserving of support.

Also, the argument "it's done when it's done", and mentioning the bad release of CP2077 is flawed. Because on the other end of the spectrum we have Star Citizen, which is even worse.

I think the term is gacha or game as a service (and either of these types of game should not exist in a game you paid) not "mobile games for pc" lol

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
I think the term is gacha or game as a service (and either of these types of game should not exist in a game you paid) not "mobile games for pc" lol
Gacha games are specifically ones that include lootboxes (or any type of mechanic where you pay real money to receive a random item). It's not really interchangeable with games as a service/mobile games, since those don't necessarily include that mechanic.

I'm pretty sure ProjectH has already said they wanna go down a 'battle pass' route, where you pay a small fee for a seasonal pass that you can rank up through gameplay. Not sure how well that'll work in a game solely focused on sex, but it'll be interesting to see them be the first adult game to try it.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
I was honestly considering of actually buying the game whenever it comes out but ever since they announced that its going to be a live service I'm not so sure anymore. While I do agree that live service does provide more content after release but that would also mean there's going to be microtransactions involved along the way.

I'm just going to wait for the final release and see for myself before I fully judge it.

Gcats

Sep 8, 2020

I want to stop arguing about this, but people like you need to stop with this "it's a cash grab" posts based on absolutely nothing other than personal conjectures and being stressed out because you can't wait for release.

The "stamina" is there to unlock new positions (you'll start with a set of positions based on your preferences and you'll unlock others by studying) and won't stop you from playing in any way. All clothing sets will be obtainable through gameplay.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes