3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
People suggest sticking with 0.34 for this reason. 0.4X all have major performance issues, it's not a problem with your crack those versions just barely function as is.

Also since we're in a delay again they're back to more outfit bundles, except this time they're not even new bundles. Just recycling the last ones.

1642334259214.png

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
Are you giving up ? ;)
Not really I was planning on getting more ram this May anyways and actually I didn't intend to play this game because of the good graphics in the first place anyways It because of ahegao and that Galatea girl XD
But tbh this texture problem really piss me off ಠ_ʖಠ

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
There are several reasons for the Performance Regressions i wont go into yet i want to see how Helius solves them ;)

Your overall System isn't the problem it shouldn't be like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiufia and kri1927

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
Known issue, not enough resources for texture streaming, if you have 32gb+ ram you can try disabling texture streaming.
Or like one guy on discord, you can set the pagefile to 32gb and turn off streaming :HideThePain:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
People suggest sticking with 0.34 for this reason. 0.4X all have major performance issues, it's not a problem with your crack those versions just barely function as is.

Also since we're in a delay again they're back to more outfit bundles, except this time they're not even new bundles. Just recycling the last ones.
The problem is the lack of optimization. When you only load one room you can just load everything and it will work. But when you have several times bigger map that same won't work. It reminds me of AI vs HS2 .

They need incentive for people to stay subbed, all things considered it is not a big deal. Some people asked if the costumes will return so now they have chance to grab them.
Or like one guy on discord, you can set the pagefile to 32gb and turn off streaming :HideThePain:

If you use page file on HDD it will run like sh*t and i suggest against putting page file on SSD.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krosos

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
It was one thing for helius to get that gallery working on many systems it will be another to get the rest working ;)
But this ultimatively sets the bar if you're team is good enough and worthy to survive.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes