3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

kingpawg

Jul 11, 2019
The issue with body customization is that clipping may occur easily with certain animations. For instance where the partner in a sex animation is grabbing the breasts, if you set the breasts too large the fingers will go right into them, and when they're too small the hands won't touch. I don't think there's absolutely no solution to this problem at all, but I haven't seen it done well enough yet.

Another reason why they may not do that is to keep the characters separate from each other. Have each of them have their own appearance, you know. By giving the ability to change their appearance, you sort of take away some of their individuality. Don't know if I explained that right. But there's a reason they have these characters and they have their own backstory and such.
Yeah, there's a lot of clipping in Illusion games, like Honey Select, and it makes the animation become terrible, so i see your point. I just wish they could make all the characters share animations, at least, or have the same amount. I mean, Anya is my favorite, and she has so few animations, unlike Alet, who has a ton of them.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
I really hope they add some sort of body customization later on, that way everyone would be satisfied. Like the Miconisomi games, where you can make the girls thicker or thinner
That would be cool but I don't think body stuff will be customized, there's some clipping with certain animations currently (female x Dreamer) and I don't think those will get fixed. I think to fix that they would have to rework their entire system/method of doing things.

Speaking of Miconisomi, their next game will not just have the basic body customization (thick/thin, large/small boobs, skin color etc) but also a height slider, and it seems to work with no clipping.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
It don't need to be a full customization like Illusion games or MMO. The old Fallen Doll game have some limited customization (breast size, nipple type, hairstyle, nail polish..etc) and it works pretty well.

Reactions: kingpawg

kingpawg

Jul 11, 2019
That would be cool but I don't think body stuff will be customized, there's some clipping with certain animations currently (female x Dreamer) and I don't think those will get fixed. I think to fix that they would have to rework their entire system/method of doing things.

Speaking of Miconisomi, their next game will not just have the basic body customization (thick/thin, large/small boobs, skin color etc) but also a height slider, and it seems to work with no clipping.
Yeah, i've been following their website for some time now, and i'm really hyped for their next game, you can pretty much customize everything about the girls, and like you said, there's no clipping, there's even a video they released, where they change the girl's body type/height, in the middle of sex, and the animation still works even while doing that.

amusedhf

Dec 20, 2018
To anybody working on cracking that is still reading: I hope you only keep working on this as long as you are genuinely interested and learning from doing it. Don't let anybody (in this thread or elsewhere online) pressure you into spending your precious time on getting them a game they are not obligated to receive.
For context, I go to a top 20 in the world school for electrical engineering and (before quarantine) interacted with a great number of EE/CE/CS students, many of which land internships or jobs most others can only dream about. None of them (nor I!) would still be interested in replicating your efforts after realizing the low-level work required. Even if you're just getting started, you probably have a technical advantage over every engineer coming out of school now. You are objectively valuable, so your time is better spent elsewhere if you don't take pleasure in doing this anymore.

Even at a highly ranked school, people who have the passion and perseverance to see projects like this through are rare. Take care of yourselves.

EgrOnWire

Mar 28, 2019
The only thing about which this community is toxic about is the condescending way that some "crackers" tell us to go learn reverse engeneering form the 90s and that we are all lazy for not doing so. Well, we dont all have a background in programming. I'm not asking anyone to sequence butterfly genomes just because I can do it and have studied it for years, and neither should they. Whenever someone wants to learn something I'm happy to explain exactly what I did, how and why, rather than just throw a wikipedia page at them and point them to terms they have no idea what they mean. While I am gratefull for the work funog1 and Bupo did, they should stay away from classrooms as this is not the way to engage a community into learning.
I find it hilarious how those people tell you to "go research all the low-level shit because you're a lowlife beggar!".

For an average Joe learning assembly and typical windows arch will take much much more than the "leet" people think, along with the time required to reverse Ekey; not to mention that you'd actually have to support the developer to get the decryption key, which i don't think deserve any money (41k$ median earning on patreon and they can't even hire a technical artist to fix fps issues).

AllofDarkness

Jun 29, 2018
I'm surprised how much I like Anya, she's thick with awesome tits, and with only a few scenes they are mostly anal which is my absolute favorite. Alet is great all around but Anya is probably my favorite now. I wish I could add bush on the characters then it would be perfect.
Following the other topics of discussion , I will absolutely pay for the game when it is available for sale (like on Steam) and not subscription based. I own several adult titles on Steam including some early shitty ones simply because I wanted to support adult game developers and adult games on Steam.

AllofDarkness

Jun 29, 2018
I also want to say thanks to those who put their time and effort into cracking it. I really appreciate it and will gladly throw money your way via Paypal or Venmo. I don't play the game often but I admire it as a great technical demo I can do return to once a month or so for some eye candy. I want to support F95zone as well but when I last tried it said I need to be friends or something with someone specific to donate. If someone can tell me how I'd like to do both.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Meanwhile I like Anya a lot. Not really into sexual acts with girls that look like a child myself. But you do you, as long as it's not IRL.
Children and women have different body proportions so you can have small/petite woman who doesn't look like a child at all. Waist-hip ratio, breasts, butt, face, etc. are very different if you compare a woman to a child, even if their height and mass will be similar.
Dunno which route the devs are taking: full loli or just a small/petite woman. Hopefully the latter.

laidyuki

Apr 2, 2019
I want full loli but I don't think he is going that far because of patreon. Too worried about being banned probably.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
I also want to say thanks to those who put their time and effort into cracking it. I really appreciate it and will gladly throw money your way via Paypal or Venmo. I don't play the game often but I admire it as a great technical demo I can do return to once a month or so for some eye candy. I want to support F95zone as well but when I last tried it said I need to be friends or something with someone specific to donate. If someone can tell me how I'd like to do both.
Taking money for doing so, I wouldn't recommend anyone here do that.

It could result in piracy groups actually targeting this website for letting people take money for pirated software.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2018
Been trying my hand at cracking this for a little bit and got as far as preventing the key activation window from popping up, but get an error after patching. Went back and made other changes but nothing same error code 2 or game won't start and activation window won't pop up either. I get a feeling that basic patching ain't going to work here. Then there is the EK dll... I have cracked, or actually "patched" simple stuff but what I did there such as forcing a jump or a value won't work here.

Edit 1: I think the post was deleted, but I had saved the info
Edit 2: Added a reading source

"Open up in any x64 debugger, BP on LoadLibraryA, remove ALL BPs on target, run, on first break of LoadLibraryA it should be trying to load EK's dll. Search for OEP, set new origin, dump, fix IAT and rebuild."

I mean remove all BPs on target? I got as far as EK dll load. Anyone who wants to add to that feel free to dm me with any pointers if you don't wanna post publicly.

Last edited:

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Been trying my hand at cracking this for a little bit and got as far as preventing the key activation window from popping up, but get an error after patching. Went back and made other changes but nothing same error code 2 or game won't start and activation window won't pop up either. I get a feeling that basic patching ain't going to work here. Then there is the EK dll... I have cracked, or actually "patched" simple stuff but what I did there such as forcing a jump or a value won't work here.
Patching the exe won't help. Anything worthy of change would be applied to the sstb and elekey does't like it when you touch their code.

"Open up in any x64 debugger, BP on LoadLibraryA, remove ALL BPs on target, run, on first break of LoadLibraryA it should be trying to load EK's dll. Search for OEP, set new origin, dump, fix IAT and rebuild."
The closest thing to a walkthrough you can get.

Like I said before, I'm up for dms as long as they aren't something completely stupid.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the reason I didn't bother patchiing EK's dlls is because the protection is still there and runs

You're far off from the Denuvo and others I wipe my butt with after eating spicy food, but you may get there someday
1. I realized this the day after I got the dll working.
2. Maybe not denuvo, but throw me any cd projekt red game out there and I could have it out within the week of release:WeSmart:

Last edited:

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Patching the exe won't help. Anything worthy of change would be applied to the sstb and elekey does't like it when you touch their code.

Like I said before, I'm up for dms as long as they aren't something completely stupid.

2. Maybe not denuvo, but throw me any cd projekt red game out there and I could have it out within the week of release:WeSmart:
ill give it a shot could you link the post with the tutorial and ill report back :D

set11112

Mar 23, 2020

Hey man I've been trying to get this to work for the past couple of days and I still don't understand anything after I add a BP on LoadLibraryA. I really don't understand how to debug the game and most of the things said and It would be very helpful if you could send me a tutorial on how to learn debugging because I really dont understand anything you guys are saying. I really don't understand this part. "Allow the kernel to load EKC6420, let it execute until it returns to main executable, step over the stack pointer add. You'll see a jmp just above before the call that caused the loading of EKC6420. Set EIP to follow, continue until you see a jmp rax (function end isn't a return but a simple jmp OEP). That is your jump to OEP. Step, you're now at OEP. 60 seconds tops. "

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
not to mention that you'd actually have to support the developer to get the decryption key
Why would you need that? I cracked the game in the past, and I didn't need any key for that.
Children and women have different body proportions so you can have small/petite woman who doesn't look like a child at all.
Of course. But people specifically were calling her a loli, and the lore also suggests she's not an adult.
Dunno which route the devs are taking: full loli or just a small/petite woman. Hopefully the latter.
I hope so, too.
I want full loli but I don't think he is going that far because of patreon. Too worried about being banned probably.
Interesting that you bring that up, actually. I remember ProjectH posting public posts on Patreon with nudity and all in the past. Don't know if they still do that, but there are other creators that have gone under review for that, which I don't think was the case for ProjectH. Also surprised their hasn't been any issues regarding accusations of bestiality with the beast characters in this game. But I guess if it's fantasy it's good? Strange how that works.

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Why would you need that? I cracked the game in the past, and I didn't need any key for that.

Of course. But people specifically were calling her a loli, and the lore also suggests she's not an adult.

I hope so, too.

Interesting that you bring that up, actually. I remember ProjectH posting public posts on Patreon with nudity and all in the past. Don't know if they still do that, but there are other creators that have gone under review for that, which I don't think was the case for ProjectH. Also surprised their hasn't been any issues regarding accusations of bestiality with the beast characters in this game. But I guess if it's fantasy it's good? Strange how that works.
i think your onto something there youtube algorithm is everywhere

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes