3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

jiyuunin

Jan 2, 2020
Could you also only upload the crack separately please? Thank you very much for your dedication and effort man! :)
Here you go:

Paralogue 0.28 Cracked Executable Only
Non-VR: links outdated
VR: links outdated

Note: extract these archives into the root of an existing non-cracked installation of Paralogue 0.28 (i.e. the directory containing WindowsNoEditor).

Just to make sure, you actually did crack the game, right? It's not that you used the cracked exes from 0.27 or something like that?
I didn't replace the executable with one from a previous version. It's a proper cracking of the game.

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I legit don't even care about this game anymore, im just bothered by how ingrate this thread can get. People literally cyberbullying people who are just here to help them.
Isn't only happening in this thread, seems to be the norm for a lot of people.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I didn't replace the executable with one from a previous version. It's a proper cracking of the game.
That's good to hear. Thanks for your work.

Maybe it's a better idea to just pass the crack directly on to the mods and leave this thread for what it is, but that's up to you.

azz111

May 15, 2020
Enjoy:

Paralogue 0.28 Cracked
Non-VR
: -
VR: -

Sorry for the file hosts but they are the ones I found that are free, with enough storage, and a decent API. MEGA requires a software and UploadHaven's API is poorly documented. If you know other hosts with the criteria I mentioned, I am interested.
Thanks man! You are appreciated

Reactions: CoolB

lowlevel

Jan 30, 2018
Here you go:

Paralogue 0.28 Cracked Executable Only
Non-VR:
VR:

Note: extract these archives into the root of an existing non-cracked installation of Paralogue 0.28 (i.e. the directory containing WindowsNoEditor).

Just want to say thanks, you're a legend. I'm sure there are many more unspoken people who are grateful than there are vocal ones who aren't.

z_zack

Jul 29, 2017
first time commenting, thx for cracking it i was waiting since it drop AND if u are asking why i just don't sub to there patron i live in country where a lot of website don't accept our credit card , i really like the game and want to support it but there nothing i can do (sorry for the bad English)

z_zack

Jul 29, 2017
Enjoy:

Paralogue 0.28 Cracked
Non-VR
: -
VR: -

Sorry for the file hosts but they are the ones I found that are free, with enough storage, and a decent API. MEGA requires a software and UploadHaven's API is poorly documented. If you know other hosts with the criteria I mentioned, I am interested.
thx your are life savior

Jan 25, 2017
For the lazy,

0.28 Changelog:

1. 9 New Sex Scenes (Full list in the download links)
  2. Anya's new costume: Banya Bathrobe
  3. Suffocation and new facial expressions (Still a wip so you may see some unpolished suffocation expressions)
  4. Ahegao can now be triggered by reaching climax 3 consecutive times. Softcore intimate actions, such as handjob, do not contribute to ahego progress. To resume to the normal status, press Clean Scene button.
  5. Improved tongue shader
  6. Previous animation reworked: Anya Deep One Accept, and a few more
  7. The operation bed in the lab is no longer a collision object (you can move your camera through it now)

They also have a progress report:

I had an internet blackout this week because of a local fiber problem around my street block. Don't worry, I will get back to your recovery requests and community posts as soon as the issue is solved. Nobody will be missed out!

Due to the worsening covid status in the US it is unlikely that we can conduct the necessary motion capture work for the combat system before the vaccine rolls out, which severely hampered our progress. Thanks to the help from a leading and well-renowned Japanese game developing/publishing company (can't say who for now, but it is a big name) we will be able to move our mocap studio to Japan or China, where the pandemic has been more successfully contained. It is still difficult to predict the exact date when we can resume the work on the actual gameplay or if we need to postpone the full release, but things are turning for the better.

00Bob00

Jan 22, 2020
I'm was trying to work out 0.27 but when I follow jamie's tutorial I get no hits for "Corrupted index offset in pak file." also get First chance exception even on builds I know worked previously, no problems cracking 0.28 though. Gflags or not same results. Any one have any ideas of what I'm overlooking? Also well done jiyuunin.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes