3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
I'm was trying to work out 0.27 but when I follow jamie's tutorial I get no hits for "Corrupted index offset in pak file." also get First chance exception even on builds I know worked previously, no problems cracking 0.28 though. Gflags or not same results. Any one have any ideas of what I'm overlooking? Also well done jiyuunin.
That string is still there. My guess is you either tried to find it in the wrong module or you tried to find it before getting to the OEP. You can only hunt for the AES after you have made it to the OEP. If you try and do it before that then you won't find it because it's still encrypted.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
I hope they will add a option to turn off agehao face. I like it in hentai but in game with semi realistic style like this it just look stupid.
I agree, a toggle would be nice, but I think this is just an early version and it will be improved in the future (maybe some smoother transitions).

Currently there's two ways to turn it off, kind of. One way is the clean up scene button, and Cheat Engine. CE is the better choice IMHO since you can prevent the ahegao face or turn it on at will (almost). The way it works is as they mentioned on Patreon, after climaxing 3x ahegao face is triggered. All three girls have an individual counter that starts at 0 and all scenes seem to increase it. After it reaches 3, depending on the animation, it will turn on. Like if it gets turned on during an Idle, or during Intercourse animation, it could take a few seconds. But when there's a transition it's instantly activated: Idle => Insert, Insert => Active Sex, etc.

With CE you can then turn it off (lock it at something below 3), turn it on (lock it at 3 or more).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Thank you for the cheat engine trick. I don't want to use clean up button because it also clean up the cum and sweat on the girl body

Reactions: Red_7285

a1248595853

Jul 9, 2020
Enjoy:

Paralogue 0.28 Cracked
Non-VR
: -
VR: -

Sorry for the file hosts but they are the ones I found that are free, with enough storage, and a decent API. MEGA requires a software and UploadHaven's API is poorly documented. If you know other hosts with the criteria I mentioned, I am interested.
You saved my life. It's so kind of you.

Reactions: Pixune

Zoekz

Jan 7, 2018
For things such as resizeable boobs, I just thought that if they add a slider that only goes down there will be no clipping issues.

furyxhd

Apr 16, 2019
Enjoy:

Paralogue 0.28 Cracked
Non-VR

Sorry for the file hosts but they are the ones I found that are free, with enough storage, and a decent API. MEGA requires a software and UploadHaven's API is poorly documented. If you know other hosts with the criteria I mentioned, I am interested.
Thanks friend :)

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
Enjoy:

Paralogue 0.28 Cracked
Non-VR

Thanks man

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes