3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

uselesshorny

Aug 6, 2019
Are they planning on making this like illusion with studio?
Any plans for mod support or anything? if someone got information.

doge789

Dec 8, 2019
I know that people have asked this many times before but can someone tell me how your supposed to run the game since whenever I try to start any of the exe's literally nothing happens even with adstriminator and I've downloaded all the programs on the patreon help page. I doubt it's because of my PC since I can pretty much run any other games like wild life and com3d2 smoothly. I'm using an Intel i5 core with 8GB ram a Intel UHD graphics card but forgot which one. Thank you in advance.

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
Are they planning on making this like illusion with studio?
Any plans for mod support or anything? if someone got information.
Most unreal games are not mod friendly and I don't think they are gonna work on mod support any time soon before they finish developing the story mode.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I know that people have asked this many times before but can someone tell me how your supposed to run the game since whenever I try to start any of the exe's literally nothing happens even with adstriminator and I've downloaded all the programs on the patreon help page. I doubt it's because of my PC since I can pretty much run any other games like wild life and com3d2 smoothly. I'm using an Intel i5 core with 8GB ram a Intel UHD graphics card but forgot which one. Thank you in advance.
Check your antivirus, they can sometimes flag the .exe file as malicious. You might need to add an exception for the game.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
... a Intel UHD graphics card but forgot which one. Thank you in advance.
Your video card would most likely be the reason. Also, saying it's an i5 doesn't tell us much at all. A 3rd generation i5 vs a 10th generation i5 are vastly different in power.

UE Video Card Source:
How to read you processor:

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
"Operation Lovecraft update 0.30 is arriving next week. 0.30 is the last milestone build before multiplayer orgy and campaign mode is implemented. "

That is quite a statement to drop on just the twitter and not their patreon...
I assume by this they just mean that multiplayer orgies and campaign mode will be out before the next milestone build, 0.40. The language they used is kind of vague so it's hard to say for sure.

yoohen

Jun 23, 2017
Your video card would most likely be the reason. Also, saying it's an i5 doesn't tell us much at all. A 3rd generation i5 vs a 10th generation i5 are vastly different in power.

UE Video Card Source:
How to read you processor:
that 's useful

thanks

yoohen

Jun 23, 2017
"Operation Lovecraft update 0.30 is arriving next week. 0.30 is the last milestone build before multiplayer orgy and campaign mode is implemented. "

That is quite a statement to drop on just the twitter and not their patreon...
Will Galatea have the show in this update?

doge789

Dec 8, 2019
I'm using a 10th gen i5 processor. Also excluding the file on my antivirus didn't work either.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I'm using a 10th gen i5 processor. Also excluding the file on my antivirus didn't work either.
The integrated graphics on a 10th gen I5 processor (UHD Graphics 630, according to the Intel specs) would be roughly equivalent to the Geforce GTX 260 or a Radeon HD 4300-series processor. It's not likely to be quite powerful enough to run very well, if at all. That being said, the load times are a bit long on this game, but I'd chalk it up to the game still being under development and not very well optimized.

I'm running this on an I5-7600K overclocked to 4.5 GHz (up from 3.8), 32 GB RAM, and a Radeon RX 570. Load times would probably improve a bit if I was loading the game from an SSD. In fact, I'll probably try that on the next release.

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
Only he knows this. There was no announcement yet.
In fact, he already enrages with the delay in the input of this character
Enrage who? I have seen ppl asking about the loli girl on their patreon but I didn't notice anybody really mad about it.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
a processor (CPU) is worthless in running most 3D engines without a GPU (a graphical processor). Look for a graphics card that fits your system, there are plenty of guides (I recommend JayzTwoCents, he's cool) that you can follow to get to know how to research, buy and install one easily

EDIT: If you used the windows "System" tab in control panel to see your PC specs, you should know that YOUR GRAPHICS CARD IS NEVER LISTED THERE
if you did, use device manager instead.

Last edited:

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Enrage who? I have seen ppl asking about the loli girl on their patreon but I didn't notice anybody really mad about it.
Specifically me (although most likely not me alone). This is an artificial tightening of new content and models.
And it always surprised me that Galatea is considered a loli girl.
If a girl with small forms, compact and slender, is she immediately a loli? Looking for bedons like Anna's?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes