3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
So they updated the engine from 4.21 to 4.25 which has led to some problems for them(read their post) and will probably have more pop up later. Doesn't mean much as a user though...

The menu had some changes mostly useless. They changed the music, but that could have been earlier seeing as I haven't opened the game for the last few versions.
I expected to see the "hairworks" implemented to some extent with the new build but there is nothing new there...

The new monster gave me doom enemy vibes at first, but the more I look at it I can't stop seeing a buff Abe from the Oddworld series.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not gonna do a file compare this time around because of the engine switch.

As for unused scenes we have:
Alet+Dreamer(Vaginal14)
Erika+Lloigor(Vaginal1)
Erika+Dreamer(Anal04)

Swapping engines can be a big hassle for development and I am kind of surprised they did it at all when they claimed interest in moving to unreal 5 if/when it comes out and will have to do it again. I guess they really wanted their 4.25 hairworks...

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
So they updated the engine from 4.21 to 4.25 which has led to some problems for them(read their post) and will probably have more pop up later. Doesn't mean much as a user though...

The menu had some changes mostly useless. They changed the music, but that could have been earlier seeing as I haven't opened the game for the last few versions.
I expected to see the "hairworks" implemented to some extent with the new build but there is nothing new there...

The new monster gave me doom enemy vibes at first, but the more I look at it I can't stop seeing a buff Abe from the Oddworld series.

Not gonna do a file compare this time around because of the engine switch.

As for unused scenes we have:
Alet+Dreamer(Vaginal14)
Erika+Lloigor(Vaginal1)
Erika+Dreamer(Anal04)

Swapping engines can be a big hassle for development and I am kind of surprised they did it at all when they claimed interest in moving to unreal 5 if/when it comes out and will have to do it again. I guess they really wanted their 4.25 hairworks...

Finally Fixed the Collision Physics ?

i guess 4.21 to 4.25 wasn't painless but surely absolutely worth it 4.21 doesn't cut it anymore everything bellow 4.22 is totaly doomed and everything bellow 4.24 is not Next Gen Console ready and misses lot of the AMD optimizations.

i really hope the TAA is more stable now as well and not so much ghosting anymore and the hair result more stable as well in combination with it

Many of their ideas are great to look at and analyze they have some very unique skin ideas

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
nope this is entire optimization of their base results on my side

Still waiting for RDNA 2 to finally arrive :D

to get this in glorious 33 ms Realtime :D

My Nvidia time is over

Some more of my current Paralogue Unreal optimization Path results (Project: Crystal Lens)

Last edited:

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
nope this is entire optimization of their base results on my side

Still waiting for RDNA 2 to finally arrive :D

[/SPOILER]
Is it just me or am I correct to see this as more detailed? And if so how did you make that happen?

Edit: Your project "Crystal Lens", is that through Shader? Like something similar to LumaSharpen?

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
Btw I never understood, that if you become a patreon, let's say you download the latest version and down the road due to financial reasons you stop your payments. Could you at least still access the previous version which you had already downloaded before or do you ALWAYS have to be an active member to access any version of his? If that's the case I still wouldn't mind supporting them but then I would download from here when I need to save money. But yeah that part was never clear to me, if anyone knows.

clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
Btw I never understood, that if you become a patreon, let's say you download the latest version and down the road due to financial reasons you stop your payments. Could you at least still access the previous version which you had already downloaded before or do you ALWAYS have to be an active member to access any version of his? If that's the case I still wouldn't mind supporting them but then I would download from here when I need to save money. But yeah that part was never clear to me, if anyone knows.
I'm still an active patron so can't say for sure, but I think there's a legacy build tab on their website where you can download the second latest update after stop pledging.

Reactions: Nizko

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Pretty simple. Edit the scalability ini to maximum available settings.
Almost this tough wont yield exactly the same result im going more their Unreal 5 Tech Demo path, which isn't entirely flawless yet itself but showcases some Amazing results if combined extremely precisely asset wise and Paralogues asset creation workflow quality is pretty stable and fits for it.

High Quality Videos Soon

Unreal results by now come pretty close to what we saw ages ago now by Square Enix in their Tech Demos
so it slowly doesn't surprise that Square Enix is seeing Unreal as a viable alternative now.

Especially Paralogue goes straight into Agnis Philosophy Luminous Tech Demo result base

Everyone who follows Unreal Engine Developments knows that the foundations for Unreal 5 are in Unreal 4 done since Fortnite (most important Core refactor here Unreal 4.22), lot of things are still buggy depending on the content production mainly.

It's exciting times once we overcome the Asset Import limits it will be crazy and we are at that point the Hardware and Low Level APIs can handle this massive Data even partly on older Machines :D

Epic is going to make a loot of Plugin Vendors (Indie coders) Marketplacers jobless and they keep on continue with it.

I think this is the correct way being Disruptive and Democratizing it will have it's Casualties no money their anymore to make i feel partly sorry for some coders on their own Marketplace who worked on these problems and become obsolete now but they knew it would happen in the first place, just the way it goes.

So everyone jumps on Raytracing now ;)

For me Paralogue is great because it brakes with some things it has unique "Organic" Render results that we don't see so often ;)
And their focus on Skin is my thing no matter how abstract the characters are :D

Away from the "CGI" Hollywood Render results we become used too ;)

Many Unreal Indie projects vanish very fast from my HDD Paralogue is one rare example that didn't yet
And i love experimenting with it's base results

And yeah Paralogue and Wild-Life especialy share some deep render specifics on top of Unreal ;)

PS: And yeah i have a total crush on Anyas result she's just a Artificial Amazing Hybrid

anyacrsuh.jpg
artificialamazing.jpg
anyarealtime.jpg
dranyaweneedthis.jpg

It was Love at the first sight when she was introduced and imho no other one tops her character result yet

And even vs many other Unreal Indie results she just holds up nicely

She's a Top Oppai Hentai PAWG Realtime result you not see that often in such execution perfection and which blurs with reality so crazylie

Last edited:
Reactions: Dagod1166
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes