3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Almost this tough wont yield exactly the same result im going more their Unreal 5 Tech Demo path, which isn't entirely flawless yet itself but showcases some Amazing results if combined extremely precisely asset wise and Paralogues asset creation workflow quality is pretty stable and fits for it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

High Quality Videos Soon

Unreal results by now come pretty close to what we saw ages ago now by Square Enix in their Tech Demos
so it slowly doesn't surprise that Square Enix is seeing Unreal as a viable alternative now.

Especially Paralogue goes straight into Agnis Philosophy Luminous Tech Demo result base

Everyone who follows Unreal Engine Developments knows that the foundations for Unreal 5 are in Unreal 4 done since Fortnite (most important Core refactor here Unreal 4.22), lot of things are still buggy depending on the content production mainly.

It's exciting times once we overcome the Asset Import limits it will be crazy and we are at that point the Hardware and Low Level APIs can handle this massive Data even partly on older Machines :D

Epic is going to make a loot of Plugin Vendors (Indie coders) Marketplacers jobless and they keep on continue with it.

I think this is the correct way being Disruptive and Democratizing it will have it's Casualties no money their anymore to make i feel partly sorry for some coders on their own Marketplace who worked on these problems and become obsolete now but they knew it would happen in the first place, just the way it goes.

So everyone jumps on Raytracing now ;)

For me Paralogue is great because it brakes with some things it has unique "Organic" Render results that we don't see so often ;)
And their focus on Skin is my thing no matter how abstract the characters are :D

Away from the "CGI" Hollywood Render results we become used too ;)

Many Unreal Indie projects vanish very fast from my HDD Paralogue is one rare example that didn't yet
And i love experimenting with it's base results

And yeah Paralogue and Wild-Life especialy share some deep render specifics on top of Unreal ;)

PS: And yeah i have a total crush on Anyas result she's just a Artificial Amazing Hybrid

View attachment 840409
View attachment 840423
View attachment 840464
View attachment 840496

It was Love at the first sight when she was introduced and imho no other one tops her character result yet

And even vs many other Unreal Indie results she just holds up nicely

She's a Top Oppai Hentai PAWG Realtime result you not see that often in such execution perfection and which blurs with reality so crazylie
Unpaking and rebaking is only going to help available GI, it's not really a magic bullet, the baked assets are still the same.

Lyir

Aug 27, 2020
Pretty simple. Edit the scalability ini to maximum available settings.
This setting doesn't exist in my files. do i need to create an entry for it somewhere, new file or is it done through unreal engine?

27X

Oct 30, 2019
This setting doesn't exist in my files. do i need to create an entry for it somewhere, new file or is it done through unreal engine?
X:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\Paralogue\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

You'll need to populate the file yourself with the appropriate settings.

Reactions: Lyir

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
this game is too heavy, exit every time I change the scene
I can run the game just fine on a GTX 970 (A mid-tier card from 6 years ago) at max settings. What are your specs? If you're trying to use integrated graphics then it's not going to work.

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
X:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\Paralogue\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

You'll need to populate the file yourself with the appropriate settings.
Thanks for your reply. Do you by any chance have this file made for yourself to create better detail? If so would you be willing to share? Otherwise can you please point me in the right direction to "Edit the scalability ini to maximum available settings", as you mentioned.

Thanks! :)

Reactions: jihedovsky

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
I'm still an active patron so can't say for sure, but I think there's a legacy build tab on their website where you can download the second latest update after stop pledging.
Oh and I'm guessing that version wouldn't require you to login with Patreon? If so then that must be it. Thanks for letting me know!
Edit: So I became a Patreon and I can confirm that you can always hold unto the version that you download even after you stop pledging. Basically you use the CD-Key once for that version and it stays active. Only for the new versions do you need to enter the key again.

Last edited:

kangsgem

Jan 20, 2018
Activation key for 0.30 version. Not sure how many device it can activated but first come first serve!
CLBD-ZKOL-G3X0-0NLL-XXXO

vr version: BVWW-Q91W-RZFZ-CLM5-9JOZ

Reactions: NukaCola

yoohen

Jun 23, 2017
I can run the game just fine on a GTX 970 (A mid-tier card from 6 years ago) at max settings. What are your specs? If you're trying to use integrated graphics then it's not going to work.
really, so that 's not vga problem

mine : GeForce GTX 1650

still exit, don't know why

jihedovsky

Oct 27, 2019
Thanks for your reply. Do you by any chance have this file made for yourself to create better detail? If so would you be willing to share? Otherwise can you please point me in the right direction to "Edit the scalability ini to maximum available settings", as you mentioned.

Thanks! :)
I am interested too

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes