3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Mechasywaifus

Oct 8, 2020
No VR version. I'll do it if someone shares it.

Paralogue 0.30 Cracked Full
non-VR:

Paralogue 0.30 Cracked Executable Only
non-VR:

Note: extract the "Executable Only" archives into the root of an existing non-cracked installation of Paralogue 0.30 (i.e. the directory containing WindowsNoEditor).
Thanks (y)

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
I should probably warn the newcomers, in my knowledge bupo's teachings sadly no longer works as a cracking method (Or i fucked it up but i did everything exactly the same with bupo's posts and got a different outcome with the version 0.28). You see they do change the eleckey version between some updates which fixes these exploids. So bp'ing LoadLibraryA might not be the entry point to cracking anymore. Whats the new entry point? Have no idea. Albeit i did tinkered around jiyuunin's crack for paralouge 0.28 and realised bp'ing LoadLibraryA gives "Unknown command/expression" error which means he did completely got rid of it so it still is one of the factors.

Also if you are new, jumping to this project might not be the brightest idea, i highly encourage you to work on crackme's first. Be aware though most crackme's on the internet is malwarehouses.
They haven't changed/updated their eleckey version ever as far as I know. They still run a version from July of 2019 version(2.0.9.12). Even if they did update it, the same method could be used(last checked on version 2.0.9.20)

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
They haven't changed/updated their eleckey version ever as far as I know. They still run a version from July of 2019 version(2.0.9.12). Even if they did update it, the same method could be used(last checked on version 2.0.9.20)
Oh.. so i did fuck up then. Shit... Can you try with paralouge 0.28 or later when you have the time? Maybe its not eleckey that changed but some other extra security measures.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
when the game comes onto steam wont it be 10x easier to crack unless they use denuvo?
Very much so, but with their speak of multiplayer garbage I wouldn't be surprised if they forced some kind of login before hitting the main menu and make it an online only kinda game.
Oh.. so i did fuck up then. Shit... Can you try with paralouge 0.28 or later when you have the time? Maybe its not eleckey that changed but some other extra security measures.
Like I said, nothing has changed. I still run the exact same script I made for version 0.1something and it hasn't failed me once on any updates up to and including 0.30.

racove

Aug 28, 2020
nothing of more. still just 3 girls few clothes, poor cotumization, looks like this will be like this, new scene new scene new scene new scene new scene, until over, i will not download this again, not today

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
One of their updates did seem to state an online login required for some content, it sounded like Steam or Patreon...but my question for these dev's is...do they realize Patreon is heavily cracking down on BST content and banning people left and right? They seemed concerned about how Steam would take their game...but...Patreon ain't much better at this point bruh. Better migrate to Subscribestar...

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
One of their updates did seem to state an online login required for some content, it sounded like Steam or Patreon...but my question for these dev's is...do they realize Patreon is heavily cracking down on BST content and banning people left and right? They seemed concerned about how Steam would take their game...but...Patreon ain't much better at this point bruh. Better migrate to Subscribestar...
Not exactly wrong.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
when the game comes onto steam wont it be 10x easier to crack unless they use denuvo?
Not when part of the game will be behind an online only mode. That works in ProjectH's favor to fight against piracy. Galatea, who a lot of people are looking forward to, you can only interact sexually via the online only mode.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Like I said, nothing has changed. I still run the exact same script I made for version 0.1something and it hasn't failed me once on any updates up to and including 0.30.
I see.. I suck then :HideThePain: Guess i'll remove my previous comments to avoid confusion.

clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
They are moving galatea and the monsters with animal genitals to the multiplayer mode. It does not matter much which platform this game is on in that case, since the online service is provided from their own server and if it gets hot around PH can ask the players to register an account from their website directly, effectively turning it into a self published online game outside of any platform's jurisdiction.

They probably will favor the multiplayer contents in that case and gradually cease to continue putting effort in the single player classic mode if things come down to that though.

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
What elder gods of from H.P. Lovecraft's mythos can we expect to see in this game besides Cthulhu?

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Steam has way less of a problem with AO content than patreon does.

Dickbutt42

Apr 27, 2018
I've been having an issue with this game. Every time I try and boot up the game it gets stuck on the initial loading street with only the music playing. Anyone know a fix for this

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes