3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What do you need in this langauge.sav file?

I'm not given any option to choose a language when I enter the game in VR mode. If I click anything, it starts the game and it's in Chinese.
whenever I start the game for the first time (i.e. before the said file, along with some other save files are created in a sepparate folder from the main install) I get the option to choose a language between like..6? whenever I start it up again I don't get to choose. If you want to get the option to choose, just delete your save file in C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Local\Paralogue. I think all settings will be reset too.

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Kinda disappointed at how they're adding even more bipedal monsters to the game. At this point they're basically like reskinned human models, with different aesthetic features, and essentially the same style of poses you would get from a humanoid character. Hound, Basatan, and Nymph for example offer a very different style of aesthetic and pose set, and I wish they'd have something more exotic than the usual humanoid stuff. The horse can't come fast enough.
Agreed. I think the last really unique monster was the Lloiger. There was also a second tentacle monster I believe, but I didn't really pay attention to it because it only had poses with Anya. (Her body type reminds me way too much of my mother, which is not really the mental picture you want when fapping lol.)

Last edited by a moderator:

CountingStar

Sep 4, 2020
I'm just curious.
If you're playing the game at 1080p res,
how to tweak the screen percentage to get native 1080p res?
at 0. 4 (default value)? :coffee:

amos31

Nov 17, 2020
You set it to 1080 p, and you would like to see native 1080 p. I think 1080 p = 1080 p. done.
Is 0.4 a magic number? Why not 0.5

Last edited:

CountingStar

Sep 4, 2020
You set it to 1080 p, and you would like to have see native 1080 p. I think 1080 p = 1080 p. done.
Is 0.4 a magic number? Why not 0.5
Maybe I was not clearly stating this, but the screen percentage is like DSR in the nvdia control panel.

amos31

Nov 17, 2020
2 Most basic features can be added:
- An option to get rid of the background, as asked two posts above. (No effort)
- And, loops for the camera position would be also nice. Even just more default camera positions would help. (Little effort)

A little more effort:
- Some loops to go from position to position, or even from male to male.
- The default positions, after selecting males, look like photo shooting scenes. Why not making an active position out of this?

Some more effort:
Polishing can be done. For the most: Positions in which she overlaps with solid objects instead of bouncing from them. This looks strange and should not be there.

edit:
The models need polishing. For me, females could come along with smaller packages, and some more real textures would do a good job (more human). Bouncing animation need improvements. First, during movement, you can see that the polygons and soft volumes are lacking of the correct shape. And in some positions, the wobbles are not right. I guess, some positions took more effort. In those, you get unique looks of the females. The animations are more complex.
The 2. male of all 3: Fantastic look as well, but looks also artificial. Just like a puppet and if she has big fake tits. Even though she got a massive curvy butt :)

edit:
This simulation game is unique in quality and I guess in ideas. I would prefer less weird action, but more options / interaction.
Why should a monster with 10 inch size be interested in "some" action? And for the biggest ones, I don't ask. But they block the view and do not look fun.
More game would be fun.
And I read something about online options. But I would not play it online. I sometimes cannot play online since the computer is offline.

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
An option to get rid of the background, as asked two posts above. (No effort)
What do you consider the background? The environment? How about animations that interact with items in the environment? And why do you presume it's no effort to do this?

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello, just discovered this gem today... Is this the demo version or the full one ? I know this is a WIP game, but wondered if the version that is available on F95 is the demo or the latest "full" version ?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hello, just discovered this gem today... Is this the demo version or the full one ? I know this is a WIP game, but wondered if the version that is available on F95 is the demo or the latest "full" version ?
What's the difference between a WIP build and a demo to you? I'm not aware of any formal demo's of this game, and the game is long from finished. But the download you find in the OP is latest build as far as I'm aware. As "full" as it gets.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
What's the difference between a WIP build and a demo to you? I'm not aware of any formal demo's of this game, and the game is long from finished. But the download you find in the OP is latest build as far as I'm aware. As "full" as it gets.
Yes sorry, english isnt' my first language, i might misunderstood a post I saw somewhere, which stated that the "demo" version has only 1 animation available, but nevermind

kingpawg

Jul 11, 2019
I agree about the background part. In the Illusion and Miconisomi games, if you remove the background (making it become just a color, of your choosing), the game runs much better, or in my case, since i live in a really hot country, doesn't make the cpu/gpu become so hot.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
I agree about the background part. In the Illusion and Miconisomi games, if you remove the background (making it become just a color, of your choosing), the game runs much better, or in my case, since i live in a really hot country, doesn't make the cpu/gpu become so hot.
Afaik, the game does not have this feature. That is essentially changing the map to nothing so there isn't anything that the light needs to reflect off of. As of recent, this thread has had discussions of manually editing the lighting. As I have my f95 settings to show me 100 posts per page, I would recommend you read the least 4 or 5 pages. I haven't had performance problems so it's not something I tinkered with.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes