3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
There will be 5 scenes for Anya and 3 scenes for both Alet and Erika in this update, plus a new outfit for Anya. Harem mode (and thus Galatea) isn't coming out until at least march next year since they are still waiting until the mocap studio is fully functional to start working on it.
Any new creatures, or just new animations with the current ones?

Holga Kessel

Dec 19, 2018
I just downloaded 0.31 version but i cant find anything mentioned in the changelogs like the ghast.
Do i have to do anything special to access that?

manormansion69

Oct 9, 2020
Some creatures(like the ghast) are only available in the workshop (you select it just to the left of your 3 ladies)

Last edited:

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
Any new creatures, or just new animations with the current ones?
Unfortunately no new creatures. Like I said, 5 scenes for Anya and 3 scenes for Alet and Erika each, so that's 11 new scene, plus an outfit for Anya. Covid hit their schedule really hard and delayed a lot of the development to next year.

In case you guys wanna know how I know all this, I do translation work for the game and get to see some of the planned content in advance. One of the devs said it's ok for me to share this information as long as I don't do it too frequently, so I will not share anything beyond this for now. Plus it would ruin the fun.

amos31

Nov 17, 2020
Did they rework some other parts? Other animations, or refining models, better controls, menus? Somebody mentioned improved lightning. Further, they planned better visuals/ simulations with more utilization of the engine.
Thanks, man!

Great work, applause to the devs. We are talking here more, more more ;) But there is also room for such improvements.

Grimlock-7567

May 9, 2018
Really wanna see more outfits for all characters tbh, Alet especially, just helps give a bit more choice/personalisation to the player.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Unfortunately no new creatures. Like I said, 5 scenes for Anya and 3 scenes for Alet and Erika each, so that's 11 new scene, plus an outfit for Anya. Covid hit their schedule really hard and delayed a lot of the development to next year.

In case you guys wanna know how I know all this, I do translation work for the game and get to see some of the planned content in advance. One of the devs said it's ok for me to share this information as long as I don't do it too frequently, so I will not share anything beyond this for now. Plus it would ruin the fun.
Thank you for sharing the info. Do you know if there is any bug fix and performance improvement in this update?

wixirumovo

May 22, 2019
There will be 5 scenes for Anya and 3 scenes for both Alet and Erika in this update, plus a new outfit for Anya. Harem mode (and thus Galatea) isn't coming out until at least march next year since they are still waiting until the mocap studio is fully functional to start working on it.
Why is Harem mode correlated to Galatea?

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Because Galatea can't be released on a Patreon version.
First he was talking about Steam, now about Patreon
More like a lie.
P. S If he will produce + 0.1 per month, then he will finish this game in 7 years. Although I doubt his plans to finish the game at all

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017

REVEAL THY SECRETS TO ME AND I SHALL REWARD YOU WITH A SHINY ROCK

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
First he was talking about Steam, now about Patreon
More like a lie.
P. S If he will produce + 0.1 per month, then he will finish this game in 7 years. Although I doubt his plans to finish the game at all
Thanks for the insight, Sophocles. In case you aren't aware, both Steam AND Patreon have an issue with loli shit and bestiality. Just ask Studio Fow what happened when they decided to post a video of Red Hood getting hammered by a wolf on Patreon. I know it must be hard for you, but try putting yourself on their shoes and imagine that you are handling very sensible content that can easily get you banned for both of the platforms that provide you with your only source of income. Would you just shove that sensible content inside your game without any care or precaution or would you carefully consider every possibility before making sure that content is good to go? It's easy to preach when it's not your useless ass on the line, right?

Add to all this the fact that a global pandemic hit the entire world pretty hard and put the only mocap studio that accepted working for them on hold and one would actually be impressed that they are even still capable of releasing an update every month. Alas, you are entitled to your opinion on how they should handle their jobs, but try considering the possibility that unpredictable problems can happen during any development and that not every single delay or change of plans during production is a mischievous excuse to steal the money you aren't even investing in their project.

Last edited:

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
both Steam AND Patreon have an issue with loli
I'd like to think a ton of people have issues with pedophile shit.

Still can't wrap my head around loli being as popular as it is, then I remember how many child predators actually exist. I couldn't imagine finding a character that looks like an underaged girl being attractive. Hopefully it never makes it to the game as it will instantly die for people who don't get sexually aroused by imagery of children.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes