3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
:rolleyes:i gave up talking sense into him right after reading his first sentence. Let's just say some people just aren't really gifted in logical thinking. Or thinking as a whole.
Well, I don't care about you, the wise one. While it is in development and there are subscribers on the cartridge, money will drip. Let's see when you smart guys wait for the game's release)))

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
ok i swear this game runs super bad for me i need some help. My pc can play ac oddysey at medium graphics with 0 frame drops but in this one i can barely get any frames help please

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Some pictures of 0.32. Unfortunately the performance still the same as previous version.
Paralogue-Win64-Shipping_2020_12_01_00_36_01_849.jpg
Paralogue-Win64-Shipping_2020_12_01_00_36_28_540.jpg
Paralogue-Win64-Shipping_2020_12_01_00_37_41_530.jpg

ok i swear this game runs super bad for me i need some help. My pc can play ac oddysey at medium graphics with 0 frame drops but in this one i can barely get any frames help please
What is your exact specs? The game is very demanding so lower your graphics setting should help. I can run AC oddysey at high setting but can barely get 30 fps at high setting in this game. Important note. Never set screen percentage to above 0.5 unless you have rtx 3090 or somthing better. I did and the game iimmediately crash and say running out of memory or something. When I get back to the main menu the game run at 1-2 fps. I can't even open the setting menu to change it back so I have to exit and delete the save game folder in appdata to reset the setting to default.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaho543

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
While waiting for the 0.30 crack I thought I'd take a shot at getting it to run myself.

After a couple of days of wading though ElecKey nonsense, I'd like to share what I've built - a small tool that *should* unlock every version (hopefully VR included), with no modifications to any game files. Hopefully this will let us play future versions of the game without waiting for a crack.

Usage: Run EkImpostor.exe before starting the game. It will run in the background and close itself once the game checks for activation. Feel free to also kill it with Task Manager.

Attached are a binary (for users to run) and its source code (for developers and people who want to check the code they run, and for people looking for info relating to circumventing ElecKey DRM).

I'm not sure if this helps anyone, but I thought I'd contribute it in the spirit of information-sharing.

Also, let me know if it doesn't work - there could be per-machine differences that I haven't run into.
Never mind here it is for those that need it

Reactions: amos31

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
Some pictures of 0.32. Unfortunately the performance still the same as previous version. So yeah, say goodbye to high setting to anyone who have 1060 and lower graphics card. They did fix the texture problem happened with medium setting as least.
View attachment 922758
View attachment 922759
View attachment 922760

What is your exact specs? The game is very demanding so lower your graphics setting should help. I can run AC oddysey at high setting but can barely get 30 fps at high setting in this game. Important note. Never set screen percentage to above 0.5 unless you have rtx 3090 or somthing better. I did and the game iimmediately crash and say running out of memory or something. When I get back to the main menu the game run at 1-2 fps. I can't even open the setting menu to change it back so I have to exit and delete the save game folder in appdata to reset the setting to default.
Yeah thanks for the help i have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050. Its just a shame cause games like this need to be played on high graphics they realy should optimize it better...

jiyuunin

Jan 2, 2020
Might as well share the stuff now if this can save people from the hassle of having to run another executable alongside the game.

Paralogue 0.32 Cracked Full
non-VR:

Paralogue 0.32 Cracked Executable Only
non-VR:

Note: extract the "Executable Only" archives into the root of an existing non-cracked installation of Paralogue 0.32 (i.e. the directory containing WindowsNoEditor).

dinkydina123

Jun 5, 2017
Might as well share the stuff now if this can save people from the hassle of having to run another executable alongside the game.

Paralogue 0.32 Cracked Full
non-VR:

Paralogue 0.32 Cracked Executable Only
non-VR:

Note: extract the "Executable Only" archives into the root of an existing non-cracked installation of Paralogue 0.32 (i.e. the directory containing WindowsNoEditor).
hero

Rastafarid

Nov 19, 2018
Thanks to Jiyuunin
just tested 0.32 and i can't customise Dr Anya anymore, strange.
by the way i think the game lack some nails customisation / polish

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
"You need a good PC to run the game."
what is good? in 2020 that is 128gb ram and a RTX 3090 or a titan v....so will my ancient, almost 4 years old 1080 ti and 5 years old 32k ram be enough ? I think it should be, but my rig is no longer considered "good" :eek: :p

Arousal

Jul 17, 2019
:rolleyes:Ahhh i see you totally forgot what BupoTiling03-Retired and omegabox have warned.
While I also benefit from this it would be only a matter of time before the dev catches wind and turn the game into multiplayer only...they are already pushing for a multiplayer mode arriving next feb.

The shortsightedness and imprudence is gonna doom us all.

Last edited:

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Female with alien as same as female with dick girl(lady) , it's just not my type .
Also it's female character and scene was amazing !!!

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
Edit 11/29:
Debugging complete. Started Uploading 0.32.

A quick sum up for this week:
The mocap equipment we transferred out of the US due to the pandemic has arrived in Tokyo. We have prepared the ground and started establishing the new studio and plan to initiate locomotion animation capture for Dreamer and the three girls in December as a test run, then move on ahead full throttle towards our next milestone build, version 0.35.
Since adjusting current sex mechanism in the classic mode is equivalent to reprograming half the project, we also took the chance to expand the sex system in the harem mode. All current sex scenes will receive an enhanced version in 0.35's harem mode which allows for:
  • Additional transition phases to make progression from after sex to prior sex seamless
  • Dynamic jizz fluid physics
  • Mid sex F/M climax alone and climax together variants
  • Poses tags, mood, affinity and control system
Update 0.32, the second intermediate update is scheduled to drop tomorrow. Aside from new scenes, outfits, Korean and Portuguese support, this update focuses on general framework stabilization for future Steam release and easier upgrading: from 0.33, it may be possible to only download a patch to update the game instead of the whole package.
better HW not in US i remember the fiasco with PS games being overly censored for eastern games when their HW was moved to california yet some how things like strange things that had actual sex scene with minors just get a pass lol with no censor...

troglodyte

Jul 28, 2017
A midrange pc is just about enough to make this playable maxed out. I always see people complaining about decent GPUs while never even mentioning any other hardware, especially CPUs which are sometimes either bottlenecked or not good enough to match the GPU. SSD over HDD can help a tad bit as well.
Anyway, everyones fav 580 and 1060 tier budget cards are due to be replaced for anyone who will even want to decently run shit in 1080x60 in about few years. We already have AAA titles that push these to the limit and seeing 1-2 coomer vidya that do the same shouldn't be a surprise. Slowly planning for crazy high ram MHz isn't that bad since newer CPUs are already starting to utilize it. Though going with most 16 DDR4's should be enough for a few years.
Futureproofing ain't a dumb thing to do. Overall, a good rig will never be expensive as long as you're methodical about it.

Reactions: Cry Further
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes