3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
:rolleyes:Ahhh i see you totally forgot what BupoTiling03-Retired and omegabox have warned.
While I also benefit from this it would be only a matter of time before the dev catches wind and turn the game into multiplayer only...they are already pushing for a multiplayer mode arriving next feb.

The shortsightedness and imprudence is gonna doom us all.
Well, What can I say? I have done my part. :D

Wait a week now + play every future update VS Don't wait + lose the game in a few months, people here have made their choice.
I'm prepared to buy the game when things come down to that though.

Last edited:

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
So is the Vore tag wrong? I haven't seen any vore yet and I've been playing on and off for a while.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Dr. Anya is still my most favourite by far. More content with her pls!

also I would like to see scenes with her and aliens like this:

- some space monkey/goblin
- some big slug
- some frog like creature
- some spider like creature
- a mindflayer (you know these guys with octopus head)
- maybe some medium sized (not too big) octopus creature
- some E.T. like alien creature
- some creature similar to gollum
- some creature similar to drowzee from Pokemon

PLEASE at least some of those with Dr.Anya :3

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
I'm getting an error:

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 198] Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost (Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')

Any ideas?
Are you using a laptop? DOes it have a mobile nvidia or amd gpu? What CPU do you have? How much ram is your system equipped with? What is the version of your graphics drivers?

There are a lot of different things that the first link talks about when it comes to your error.

Well, What can I say? I have done my part. :D

Wait a week now + play every future update VS Don't wait + lose the game in a few months, people here have made their choice.
I'm prepared to buy the game when things come down to that though.
I already purchased enough, from Patreon, to get a Steam key. ProjectH already knows about the auto-cracker and they are aware that people are dropping the release immediately. Damage has already been done.

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
I already purchased enough, from Patreon, to get a Steam key. ProjectH already knows about the auto-cracker and they are aware that people are dropping the release immediately. Damage has already been done.
Right, there's a translator in this thread so they should know already. Guess there is no turning back then.

There are a few smartass here to be held responsible if the devs ditch the single player when the harem mode comes out.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: drebin

wixirumovo

May 22, 2019
Right, there's a translator in this thread so they should know already. Guess there is no turning back then.

There are a few smartass here to be held responsible if the devs ditch the single player when the harem mode comes out.
It's still publicity though. I would've never paid $24 for my steam key if I didn't pirate the previous 5 builds. I realized it was something I wanted and paid for it.

clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
Is there going to be a single-player Harem mode? I.e multiple girls in a single scene.
I don't think so. They are designing some multiplayer only contents, apparently the fact that cracked 0.32 got released within 12 hours will only accelerate the progress and cause more contents to be transferred online instead of less.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Hello fellow coomers. Do any of the new animations in 0.32 contain sex anims with belly inflation/pregnancy? Thanks. I wanna see if dling the new update is worth it.

Reactions: bluerubber

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Hello fellow coomers. Do any of the new animations in 0.32 contain sex anims with belly inflation/pregnancy? Thanks. I wanna see if dling the new update is worth it.
I haven't tried the game yet because I was waiting for a preggo tag before I did. Based on the Q&A that was posted in May, it might never appear though, but it wasn't really clear in the dev's answer to begin with but it seemed to indicate no.. Still, I'm holding out some hope since it does have a vore tag...and it seems weird to have a vore tag but never cater to the preggo fans. So, I too would like to know if this ever gets some preggo stuff.

clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
I haven't tried the game yet because I was waiting for a preggo tag before I did. Based on the Q&A that was posted in May, it might never appear though, but it wasn't really clear in the dev's answer to begin with but it seemed to indicate no.. Still, I'm holding out some hope since it does have a vore tag...and it seems weird to have a vore tag but never cater to the preggo fans. So, I too would like to know if this ever gets some preggo stuff.
You can't expect anything very different before 0.35 as this is another intermediate update they release to keep patrons entertained before the next milestone.
I gave their dev diaries a quick reading and can almost 100% confirm that new characters, monsters and fetishes will only appear in the harem mode which is the multiplayer coming next year.

Reactions: bluerubber

Lyir

Aug 27, 2020
Might as well share the stuff now if this can save people from the hassle of having to run another executable alongside the game.

Paralogue 0.32 Cracked Full
non-VR:

Paralogue 0.32 Cracked Executable Only
non-VR:

Note: extract the "Executable Only" archives into the root of an existing non-cracked installation of Paralogue 0.32 (i.e. the directory containing WindowsNoEditor).
why the inconsistencies with file size? 3.7gb 3.8gb and mega almost had 5GB

jiyuunin

Jan 2, 2020
why the inconsistencies with file size? 3.7gb 3.8gb and mega almost had 5GB
Because they are not using the same unit (MEGA is showing 3.52 by the way, not 5). The exact size of the file is 3 775 844 785 bytes. MEGA is actually representing the size in Gibibyte (1024 * 1024 * 1024 bytes) instead of Gigabyte (1000 * 1000 * 1000 bytes) resulting in a size of 3 775 844 785 / (1024 * 1024 * 1024) ≈ 3.52 GiB while AnonFiles and Gofile use the right unit: 3 775 844 785 / (1000 * 1000 * 1000) ≈ 3.78 GB that Gofile rounds up to 3.8 GB.

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
Might as well share the stuff now if this can save people from the hassle of having to run another executable alongside the game.

Paralogue 0.32 Cracked Full
non-VR:

Paralogue 0.32 Cracked Executable Only
non-VR:

Note: extract the "Executable Only" archives into the root of an existing non-cracked installation of Paralogue 0.32 (i.e. the directory containing WindowsNoEditor).
Holy shit, that was a fast crack my man...marry me? no homo

Arousal

Jul 17, 2019
When you say multiplayer do you mean actual multiplayer or just what amounts to online DRM?
Actual multiplayer, you spawn in a map (the first upcoming one seems to be the nightclub in the original Fallen Doll game) with other players like pubg or fall guys. You can check out helius' patreon posts for more details.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
You can't expect anything very different before 0.35 as this is another intermediate update they release to keep patrons entertained before the next milestone.
I gave their dev diaries a quick reading and can almost 100% confirm that new characters, monsters and fetishes will only appear in the harem mode which is the multiplayer coming next year.
Yea when I reponded I didn't necessarily mean I hoped for the tag to appear in this update, more so I hoped it would appear someday at all. But good info to know, thanks.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes