3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Hello fellow coomers. Do any of the new animations in 0.32 contain sex anims with belly inflation/pregnancy? Thanks. I wanna see if dling the new update is worth it.
There was at least one inflation scene in the last update, as well as a few where you could see some bully bulging during insertion. Not sure if there was any more added in this update.

Reactions: Slayer128

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
:rolleyes:Ahhh i see you totally forgot what BupoTiling03-Retired and omegabox have warned.
While I also benefit from this it would be only a matter of time before the dev catches wind and turn the game into multiplayer only...they are already pushing for a multiplayer mode arriving next feb.

The shortsightedness and imprudence is gonna doom us all.
Not quite. People like me can implement an MP server for UE games even using cooked-only assets with some reverse-engineering to open things up but I'm not wasting my life to do that for anyone anymore.

Reactions: Red_7285 and Echo82

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
stuck with monsters acrobatics? and just moaning passive female? ...the first time with Fallen Doll was a really nice promising project and I was loving it. Tentacles, horny insects from weird asian fantasies can kill even the most blind expectation. Is really this :ROFLMAO: what fanboys like? Some they consider Lovecraft as one of the fathers of sci-fi... definitively he was the most banal, boring failure in the history of literature. He has nothing to do with the real good
horror gotic tales or sci-fi (just read Bram Stoker or Jules Verne maybe? and you can understand what I mean).

Last edited:

Arousal

Jul 17, 2019
stuck with monsters acrobatics? and just moaning passive female? ...the first time with Fallen Doll was a really nice promising project and I was loving it. Tentacles, horny insects from weird asian fantasies can kill even the most blind expectation. Is really this :ROFLMAO: what fanboys like? Some they consider Lovecraft as one of the fathers of sci-fi... definitively he was the most banal, boring failure in the history of literature. He has nothing to do with the real good
horror gotic tales or sci-fi (just read Bram Stoker or Jules Verne maybe? and you can understand what I mean).
Duh, they got like 10 times more pledge with these new shit. To each their own.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes