3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Fruble

Nov 15, 2016
i want to play this, have a decent set up. but for some reason, some how, after the load screen, it turns my screen blank

Jul 22, 2017
Damn. I hope they will make the harem mode single player as well because I'm 100% sure there will be a lot of people who won't like the multiplayer even though there is a lot of them who likes it.

jiggu

Jul 18, 2019
Is there an explanation on what the harem mode is more specifically that I can read up on? I tried some googling but couldn't get much more than patreon-locked posts. I don't mind dropping some cash if it's my jam. But what exactly do they mean by multiplayer? Will there be other players in my sessions? Also how would that work with the VR variant? etc.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
Is there an explanation on what the harem mode is more specifically that I can read up on? I tried some googling but couldn't get much more than patreon-locked posts. I don't mind dropping some cash if it's my jam. But what exactly do they mean by multiplayer? Will there be other players in my sessions? Also how would that work with the VR variant? etc.
TBH, I don't know if the devs themselves even know at this point.
The latest Patreon post clarifying some stuff can be found here.

It started off as "scenes involving more than two characters will be harem mode exclusive, which will be multiplayer and you control the character you want". I'm sure they implied at some point that for example a MFM threesome would have two players controlling the males independently (just think of how you have control over the speed, but then both players have their own slider).

There were some concerns so you would be able to turn off displays of other people, so they appear as NPCs (but are still players). Free roaming the station was also planned at some point, something like being able to explore the station and see a bunch of orgies going on in different rooms or so. I think I also read something about a 16 slot player cap per session or something.

My guess of their plan for the whole multiplayer setup is:
- You have a bunch of players on a server, the server has a limited number of slots, those correspond to rooms on the station.
- Each player will have control over 1 or more rooms
- The players setup scenes in their rooms (like the ones in the gallery right now)
- The interactive part of the multiplayer experience is limited to other people setting up the scenes they want
- Accessing rooms/scenes has no interaction with other players (you don't need two players for a threesome)
- If you like how a room is setup, you give it a like

Those are my current expectations (and hopes) for the Harem Mode after following their updates on for almost a year now.
I'm guessing they're gonna limit (hopefully) interaction between players as much as they can, which will also make it easier to implement. Set pieces in rooms set up by players can easily be played back locally. So if a player is 'playing' a scene, no one but that player actually sees what's happening (none of that voyeur stuff).

My 2cents, since you're already late for the "discounted steam key", I suggest waiting for the next patreon post that explains exactly what it is. Harem mode is still at least 3 months away.

Last edited:

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
I don't like the idea of my hentai game having multiplayer and a 16 slot server I have to enter just to fap to.
But I get the idea, it'll be pretty hard to pirate the game that way, may actually be impossible.

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
I don't like the idea of my hentai game having multiplayer and a 16 slot server I have to enter just to fap to.
But I get the idea, it'll be pretty hard to pirate the game that way, may actually be impossible.
Bingo. This is what it's been from the beginning - a form of DRM. They've always tried aggressively to prevent piracy and going multiplayer is them putting anti-piracy first, actual multi - player experience second.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
It's not impossible. Just play the game legit, read in the packets, and build a multiplayer server that sends the client the packets.

wireshark and arp poison yourself.

Arousal

Jul 17, 2019
It's not impossible. Just play the game legit, read in the packets, and build a multiplayer server that sends the client the packets.

wireshark and arp poison yourself.
It's basically impossible to accomplish for a player who has no underlying knowledge of net protocol and reverse engineering, and you will have to do it all over again after every small patch.

Even if someone really go to that great lengths to release a foolproof emulator for a certain version of the game a few years later, you can't really expect that it is free of backdoor injection, key logger, miner or trojans, which I have seen in most private servers...

Reactions: Pepito1233

Dagod1166

Nov 3, 2018
Maybe you should read the devs posts? They already said you can play by yourself.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
They're just gonna focus on "harem mode" now? So no more monster sex? I thought that was the entire theme of this game.

kingpawg

Jul 11, 2019
They're just gonna focus on "harem mode" now? So no more monster sex? I thought that was the entire theme of this game.
Harem Mode just means you'll be free to have sex with lots of NPC's, like in a harem. There will still be monsters. Even more so, actually, since they won't need to deal with any censorship, so probably that horse monster will appear there, along with the long-awaited Galatea.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes