3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Grimlock-7567

May 9, 2018
:rolleyes:I was clear enough. They will stop releasing new versions before the multiplayer is ready, and all new contents will be multiplayer exclusive.
See now I'm confused. As you said it would be Multiplayer only from now on, yet here it states that you don't have to play with another player at all

"Q: Do I have to play with another player in a group scene?
A: No, as I have explained in an earlier post. You have the full control over how to set the scene up in the map just like in the classic mode, and you may decide every actor's action in your scene. You will see other player's scenes and there'll be synergies if two scenes are played adjacently (such as the girls holding hands to combine two scenes into a foursome), but ultimately one player does not interfere with another directly. Giving likes, learning a pose and hiding another player is pretty much all you can do to each other."

So do you mean "this **mode**, whether you chose solo or MP play, will be all there is"

Because that doesn't sound like multiplayer the way other people here have phrased it at all. It sounds like I, as a player, get to edit my own scene so to speak, and then other players can view it **on their own** and give me feedback on the scene aka likes n shares.

It sounds like a custom map editor from old school games tbh. Doesn't sound like MP at all. (just based on that quote above that seems pretty clear)

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
See now I'm confused. As you said it would be Multiplayer only from now on, yet here it states that you don't have to play with another player at all
It sounds very much like you will be playing the sex sim on their multiplayer environment. If you're not actively connected to one of their hosts (servers) then you will not be able to play.

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
Because that doesn't sound like multiplayer the way other people here have phrased it at all. It sounds like I, as a player, get to edit my own scene so to speak, and then other players can view it **on their own** and give me feedback on the scene aka likes n shares.
They added a line in the FQA: " Imagine the Gathering Hub in Monster Hunter World."
So yeah it's gonna be real-time. Basically you will be acting simultaneously in the same map.

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
aw crap, Mihoyo, that explain a lot, I don't like where this is going. And I'm not just a hater, I play Genshin, but MHY has one of the worst development mindset.

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
Is this multiplayer? Can I talk in voice to the guy on the other end of her? Can I hi five him?
Basically you have to tell yourself that you can do any scene by yourself(even group scenes)
and I don't even think it's possible to fuck a girl with multiple players.

It is possible to leave likes to other players for their scenes, to hide the other player and to be able to interact with a scene of another player, for example as they say on Patreon, a guy launches an animation next to it of yours and the girls will start to hold hands.

akulami

Nov 1, 2018

Q: Do I have to play with another player in a group scene?
A: No, as I have explained in an earlier post. You have the full control over how to set the scene up in the map just like in the classic mode, and you may decide every actor's action in your scene. You will see other player's scenes and there'll be synergies if two scenes are played adjacently (such as the girls holding hands to combine two scenes into a foursome), but ultimately one player does not interfere with another directly. Giving likes, learning a pose and hiding another player is pretty much all you can do to each other.
this shit should be highlighted somewhere in the thread. im tired of seeing complaints on it being 'multiplayer' when its actually not really multiplayer. Im getting a feel its similar to the way Death Stranding did that whole cooperative building thing.

aw crap, Mihoyo, that explain a lot, I don't like where this is going. And I'm not just a hater, I play Genshin, but MHY has one of the worst development mindset.
same. i just hope it doesnt turn into some gacha shitfest like league of maidens and action taimanin.

but free roam voyeurism? nice. sex scene overhaul? oyah. a cult of wamen? gud. futa? nice. Erotes club return?! NICE.

Gcats

Sep 8, 2020
...I don't think you've read that post right. They just said ONE of their devs works at Mihoyo. ONE developer had his working schedule completely changed by the Mihoyo leaks, which in turn affected the development of Operation Lovecraft. What has Mihoyo to do directly with this, ffs?
All they said is that they don't want to suffer a similar security breach so they're taking further steps into making sure the 0.40 beta test is safer for them, WHICH IS PERFECTLY NORMAL.

In this thread it just seems like there's a constant lack of reading comprehension. No ONE DEV working forMihoyo doesn't mean now the entire company is made of Mihoyo employees and their goals are the same as Mihoyo's, how do people make such a logical fallacy jump is beyond my understanding.

i just don't understand why are they so obsessed with this fu*king online mode
As stated like 900 times already, it's 50% DRM 50% safety margin for Steam release. Both are great, limiting piracy will keep the game afloat (BUY THE DAMN THING) and working around Steam will make sure the game doesn't just get dropped when Gaben decides he feels like messing with it.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
...I don't think you've read that post right. They just said ONE of their devs works at Mihoyo. ONE developer had his working schedule completely changed by the Mihoyo leaks, which in turn affected the development of Operation Lovecraft. What has Mihoyo to do directly with this, ffs?
All they said is that they don't want to suffer a similar security breach so they're taking further steps into making sure the 0.40 beta test is safer for them, WHICH IS PERFECTLY NORMAL.

In this thread it just seems like there's a constant lack of reading comprehension. No ONE DEV working forMihoyo doesn't mean now the entire company is made of Mihoyo employees and their goals are the same as Mihoyo's, how do people make such a logical fallacy jump is beyond my understanding.

As stated like 900 times already, it's 50% DRM 50% safety margin for Steam release. Both are great, limiting piracy will keep the game afloat (BUY THE DAMN THING) and working around Steam will make sure the game doesn't just get dropped when Gaben decides he feels like messing with it.
dunno chief, fairly sure most pirates feel more like "get for free or don't get at all"

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
You know, the way they were describing the revamp of the sex system made it sound like you could move the characters around and contextually select animations depending on where they are located or what is near them, but from the preview it just looks like the same old shit as before.

This whole "game" is a glorified gallery viewer.

i just don't understand why are they so obsessed with this fu*king online mode
For the same reason every other greedy fuck in the gaming industry is pushing the multiplayer angle - they see the money Fortnite and the like are making and they want in on the MTX cancer.

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
You know, the way they were describing the revamp of the sex system made it sound like you could move the characters around and contextually select animations depending on where they are located or what is near them, but from the preview it just looks like the same old shit as before.

This whole "game" is a glorified gallery viewer.

For the same reason every other greedy fuck in the gaming industry is pushing the multiplayer angle - they see the money Fortnite and the like are making and they want in on the MTX cancer.
:confused:Mate no offense but from my observation of your posts in this thread you are way too hostile and grumpy as if being sent by the dev's competitors (god knows who that is) or have been personally criticized by the devs...

Reactions: Dagod1166

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
:confused:Mate no offense but from my observation of your posts in this thread you are way too hostile and grumpy as if being sent by the dev's competitors (god knows who that is) or have been personally criticized by the devs...
That would be their attitude in a lot of other threads. I had to go search their post history after you pointed this out. Thank you for pointing out their toxic nature.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Somehow I always keep glossing over this thread, because the monster sex isn't my kind of thing. And then I read 'multiplayer' and wondered how they will pull it off. And they're launching in a couple of months this year?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes