3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Kronixen

Dec 13, 2017
Can anyone explain me the difference between cracked version and the normal version..
In this case, 'Cracked' is the term used where the games files are modified so that you are not required to log in to Patreon in order to play it.

I remember in ye olde days when getting a cracked .exe just meant I didn't have to put in my game disk to play the game. Little did I know of the super secret websites that didn't require the game be purchased at all. Piracy is genius, honestly.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
In this case, 'Cracked' is the term used where the games files are modified so that you are not required to log in to Patreon in order to play it.
You actually didn't need to be logged into Patreon. You just need an active subscription that projecthelius.com could validate. If the subscription was valid then you would get a unique key for both the regular and VR version. Download the video you want to play and apply the Sciensoft ElecKey DRM. That's all. Patreon will be a form of account validation. I assume they will use that as a way of logging into their Fallen Doll multiplayer network.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes