3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
New post on Patreon:
Vaccinated!
Got myself a dose of Johnson this afternoon. In one month I will be flying around supervising mocap work for both Harem and Campaign mode. The progress on the cinematic trailer and combat gameplay is estimated to receive a major push.
Here's a sneak peek of the trailer storyboard we are currently working on for the launch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FatGuysOtherChin

May 27, 2019
Quick technical issue. I DL'ed the VR version and it luanches on the desktop but not in the VR headset. Any idea why or how to fix that?

I have an Oculus and using steam VR

Yorien

Jul 24, 2017
Quick technical issue. I DL'ed the VR version and it luanches on the desktop but not in the VR headset. Any idea why or how to fix that?

I have an Oculus and using steam VR
If you see the game playing on desktop mode through the headset, check on your Virtual Desktop/Steam VR menus. There should be an option named "Switch to VR" or similar that changes between desktop mode and VR mode.

Happens on many games.

Reactions: FatGuysOtherChin

Starfreek

Sep 4, 2018
I love what they are doing, and the project looks very promising. But the whole online thing seems a bit weird. I understand it, and I'm sure more than a few would love the idea. But making it optional seems like the most user-friendly choice. Thinking about it, to me it would just feel weird with other people. Could just be me though

Ninnuam

Aug 22, 2018
What an amazing game, looks awesome and I like the monster sex.
Is there a way to have a female POV?
Also this kind of sex interaction/outfit manager would fit really well in subverse.

Reactions: Sighhh and rf96

FistaPista

May 10, 2020
When the steam release come's I wonder how they're gonna handle some of the content.
Like for the costume bundles on their website, will they make them DLC's or will they still be patron exclusive's?
Also, wont they have to make an uncensor patch? Or maybe not, I'm not sure how steam goes about censorship.
How are they gonna deal with galatea? She may be a not be human (according to what I've heard), but she still looks like a little kid I wonder if she'll be a DLC, or will they have to remove her from the steam build completely?
And lastly, after the steam build come's out will they start working on their other game again?

If the question's I'm asking sound stupid to you more well-informed people, then please tell me PH's plans. I feel the need to know.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
When the steam release come's I wonder how they're gonna handle some of the content.
Like for the costume bundles on their website, will they make them DLC's or will they still be patron exclusive's?
Also, wont they have to make an uncensor patch? Or maybe not, I'm not sure how steam goes about censorship.
How are they gonna deal with galatea? She may be a not be human (according to what I've heard), but she still looks like a little kid I wonder if she'll be a DLC, or will they have to remove her from the steam build completely?
And lastly, after the steam build come's out will they start working on their other game again?

If the question's I'm asking sound stupid to you more well-informed people, then please tell me PH's plans. I feel the need to know.
All the content should already be in the actual "build." It is unlocked with "likes" so that's how you'll have access to it. They already stated that some of the content will be locked behind your Patreon account. So when I actually do to the Project H website, it asks me for my Patreon account. I enter that in and then it has the Steam key reserve button and tells me I've already reserved it.

Also, what other game are you talking about? Project H has already made clear that they forked Fallen Doll. You shouldn't expect them to go back to the more tame version.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
They will continue working on Operation Lovecraft until it's done or doesn't bring them enough income. I think we're still a long ways away from a full game when the Steam version hits. And I don't think they're ever going to revisit Fallen Doll. Elements of it will be brought over to Operation Lovecraft, however.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes