3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
will this game release on Steam? or only rumor?
This game will have a steam release.

"An accumulative $36+ pledge will get you the full uncensored game after the development is completed
(You will receive the steam key once the game enters early access) "

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Because Fallen Doll focused on the thing people cared most about: good sex scenes. There has been no gameplay footage released whatsoever but barely anyone gives a shit since the models and scenes are good.
and thank god there's no gameplay
the last thing I wanna do when I'm horny is to kill some damn monsters in a videogame or bring whoever their sack of shit they lost up their arsehole in a threesome......
idk who plays these for the gameplay but it's certainly not me

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
and thank god there's no gameplay
the last thing I wanna do when I'm horny is to kill some damn monsters in a videogame or bring whoever their sack of shit they lost up their arsehole in a threesome......
idk who plays these for the gameplay but it's certainly not me
You do know they're working on adding gameplay, right? It's been planned for a long time at this point. A lot of Patreon posts are about the lore and hints to gameplay.

Reactions: FriendyS

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
some people just never read the thread, check the ProjectH Patreon public posts, and/or the Project H Twitter account...

Reactions: FriendyS

Manzaiwa

Jun 22, 2018
120 scenes with ten monsters, several hours of sex content. You get the game at tier $8 and above. This is the best 3D sex game I've played by far.
I see, so do you pay monthly, or did you just Pick a tier, and stopped once you had the game

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Yea I know...I'm just glad they didn't work towards gameplay so far
The thing about that is that we don't know that. We haven't seen anything of it, but that doesn't mean that they've not worked on it. And with the stuff they have shared about their plans for gameplay, I sincerely hope they have been working on it all this time. Otherwise they will have a trash game when it hits Steam early access.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
The thing about that is that we don't know that. We haven't seen anything of it, but that doesn't mean that they've not worked on it. And with the stuff they have shared about their plans for gameplay, I sincerely hope they have been working on it all this time. Otherwise they will have a trash game when it hits Steam early access.
Development takes a long time and I expect they have have been working on gameplay for awhile now. They have been open about having AAA experienced members on their team. We don't know who but we know that at least some are current Ubisoft devs. As ProjectH has a rather impressive sex sim in place and they have kept their word so far, I do not have reason to trust that they do not know what they are doing. Their budget keeps growing month by month. It should be safe to say that they are on track.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Some ex Ubisoft Montreal Assasins Creed Unity Devs working on another project here didn't knew they where working active Ubisoft Devs on Paralogue :D

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes