3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
when is the next update?
The next update is distributed via Steam and will require a Patreon account to verify the purchase. The Patreon account will allow you to connect to the ProjectH online only content that is hosted on their server. Don't expect anyone to create a server emulator so you can play a copy released here. It will take too much effort for a game that will be patched shortly after it's made. @projectheliu will change it, they periodically check F95. Imo, they deserve every bit of the small amount they are charging to obtain the Steam key.

Arousal

Jul 17, 2019
The next update is distributed via Steam and will require a Patreon account to verify the purchase. The Patreon account will allow you to connect to the ProjectH online only content that is hosted on their server. Don't expect anyone to create a server emulator so you can play a copy released here. It will take too much effort for a game that will be patched shortly after it's made. @projectheliu will change it, they periodically check F95. Imo, they deserve every bit of the small amount they are charging to obtain the Steam key.
periodically?They haven't logged in for like a year already. I doubt they care about what's going on here at all.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
periodically?They haven't logged in for like a year already. I doubt they care about what's going on here at all.
"Last seen Dec 25, 2020"

:rolleyes:Ahhh i see you totally forgot what BupoTiling03-Retired and omegabox have warned.
While I also benefit from this it would be only a matter of time before the dev catches wind and turn the game into multiplayer only...they are already pushing for a multiplayer mode arriving next feb.

The shortsightedness and imprudence is gonna doom us all.
Your prophecy of doom came true... lmao

Last edited:

Arousal

Jul 17, 2019
Your prophecy of doom came true... lmao
Wait, so they decided to turn multiplayer really because that somebody went too far and posted an auto cracker here? Any confirmation on that?
On second thought, it's not important anymore. What's done is done.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Wait, so they decided to turn multiplayer really because that somebody went too far and posted an auto cracker here? Any confirmation on that?
On second thought, it's not important anymore. What's done is done.
oohhh....that's why hey?...I didn't know that
I mean, truth be told I think more often than not crackers agree to give their work some time before they release it to, you know...not scam the devs out of their money. At least that's what I've heard, because sometimes game cracks come months after legit release, some other times they come instantly...
Feelsbadman
but hey, PH 0.34 is already freaking awesome, so even tho it's a huge loss to whoever can't afford it I think it's only fair to get an incomplete version of the game if you don't pay for it

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I wouldnt mind buying this game, so the Multiplayer needs a monthly patreon pledge?
I don't think so. Being pledged may give you bonuses, though. And your total pledged amount will be paid out in the form of the in-game currency for Harem Mode, which are likes.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Really? So even if you purchase the game through Steam you'd still require a Patreon account? Where does that come from?
That was on their Patreon. They were pretty open that Steam most likely wouldn't permit all of the content so a Patreon account would be required. They did not state that the sub would need to be active or not. I don't remember how far back that was but I ended my sub a few months ago so I no longer see all of their posts.

clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
That was on their Patreon. They were pretty open that Steam most likely wouldn't permit all of the content so a Patreon account would be required. They did not state that the sub would need to be active or not. I don't remember how far back that was but I ended my sub a few months ago so I no longer see all of their posts.
I saw people asked about this on their patreon, you don't have to sub on patreon to get all contents from steam. It's just if you link your patreon account you get some rewards which can still be acquired by playing the steam version.

Runastia

May 11, 2018
I saw people asked about this on their patreon, you don't have to sub on patreon to get all contents from steam. It's just if you link your patreon account you get some rewards which can still be acquired by playing the steam version.
Ah, thats good that solves my question too.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes