3.80 star(s) 66 Votes

wixirumovo

May 22, 2019
All the FOMO outfits will be available for purchase with "Likes", the in-game "grind-only" currency. (no irl cash)
But regarding their availability it sounds like they may end up being on a rotating store, which makes no fucking sense because it's not monetized. What kind of incentives would it intend to create?
probably making them harder to get so that the people who paid for them in the monthly bundles don't feel like they've paid for no reason.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
I want pay for patreon
Do they start updating in June?
We should find out this month if they are getting onto steam, if not, then we will get another monthly set of outfits as compensation. I'd wager we might know more in another week. I'll get an email when they drop another update. I already did one 35$ month to get access to the game and swapped to 8$ for the outfits.

Worst case we will get it via DL sites I guess or they can send links via email to those who have surpassed the 35$. I don't see how they won't get on steam given that Subverse made it and its got monsters banging people. There are also far worse games that are on there in terms of the sexual kinks so hopefully it goes live without a hitch.

Reactions: aaaa321321

Madossa

Jun 29, 2018
Got a bit of a conundrum on my hands with this game on my Quest 2 (playing via SteamVR). Like with a lot of other VR games, Oculus Link has a tendency to crash if i have the game tab on focus on my PC. At best it has random freezing, but usually, it'll just crash.
Sadly, for whatever reason, i have to the game in focus on my PC for the sound to get through for this particular game (strangely, something i haven't run into with any other VR games so far).

Don't suppose anyone has run into a similar issue and found a solution that worked for them?

xast

Jul 2, 2018
Got a bit of a conundrum on my hands with this game on my Quest 2 (playing via SteamVR). Like with a lot of other VR games, Oculus Link has a tendency to crash if i have the game tab on focus on my PC. At best it has random freezing, but usually, it'll just crash.
Sadly, for whatever reason, i have to the game in focus on my PC for the sound to get through for this particular game (strangely, something i haven't run into with any other VR games so far).

Don't suppose anyone has run into a similar issue and found a solution that worked for them?

I'm not sure about other VR headsets, but Quest 2 hates it when the game is not in focus. So its probably headset-related problem

3dw4rd

Nov 29, 2020
im ok with oculus quest 2, no problem so far, should be pc problem.

im ok with oculus quest2, no problem so far, should be pc problem.

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
Apparently there's gonna be no gangbang type of content without multiplayer which sounds... absurd... Is this true? Where is that mentioned?

jXydPeq3FQP6

Dec 23, 2019
Apparently there's gonna be no gangbang type of content without multiplayer which sounds... absurd... Is this true? Where is that mentioned?
From Patreon: Yes:
"Fetishes that may be potentially controversial will be harem mode exclusive. If something goes south instead of pulling off the entire game we can immediately disable the contents in question to defuse the situation. " ( )
but:
"You don't need to cooperate with other players in the Harem Mode to engage in any type of sex acts, including threesome, foursome or more. Basically you will be placing the pieces you have in a sandbox map and they will engage in sex if the location or surrounding props allow, and enjoy the sex scenes arranged by other players in the map." ( )

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
and enjoy the sex scenes arranged by other players in the map
i wonder if they talk with a player limit and placed sex scenes in mind or if they try to describe a shadow like system mechanic their description are always so vague and allow way to much room for interpretation instead of describing it crystal clear.
I mean there must be some limit in some way in these limited space environments (room size) and i wonder how they manage that not to speak about client resources displaying to much what the local system can't handle.

Yeah 64 player placing multiple character sex scenes at the same time nope bro that wont work at this complexity level and kill a lot of clients.
Despite the Fact if 64 Players would do that the rooms would look really interesting :D
Some Unreal Indies building a Multiplayer System and described it at this complexity level as super easy (we get it from the marketplace) and implementing it in some weaks :D
Lets wait and see where this Harem Idea is really gonna endup in , with these useless basic descriptions ;)
The content revocation system is a good path having that control but the only thing they seem to even think about a lot is control in that whole Harem equation :D

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2018
ok I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to do here
do i download the non VR version then add the crack files?
or is the crack its own standalone thing?

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Do you think we will be able to play on the hacked version if the game is released on Steam or on another site?
Not unless you emulate the server that the game is connected to. It sounds as if it will operate like an MMO and actions, where there will be actions taking place on a server. Patreon is also suppose to be implemented as a means of authentication. No one will know until the game is released and people can look at the transmission packets containing data and evaluate what it is.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
From Patreon: Yes:
"Fetishes that may be potentially controversial will be harem mode exclusive. If something goes south instead of pulling off the entire game we can immediately disable the contents in question to defuse the situation. " ( )
but:
"You don't need to cooperate with other players in the Harem Mode to engage in any type of sex acts, including threesome, foursome or more. Basically you will be placing the pieces you have in a sandbox map and they will engage in sex if the location or surrounding props allow, and enjoy the sex scenes arranged by other players in the map." ( )
So basically it'd only exist in some sorta sandbox mode instead of organically in the game as a solo player? That kinda sucks because I always find that some sort of lewd context is always more fun, but I'll take what I can get. Gangbangs are always my favorite thing so I'll enjoy it nonetheless, it's just a shame that I won't be able to have them naturally.

3.80 star(s) 66 Votes