3.80 star(s) 66 Votes

Gcats

Sep 8, 2020
What's your source on that?
Like 3 months of the devs stating that. And the official FAQs on their Discord.

"We will enter closed beta test on steam in 0.40. The plan is to initiate the test late June, but the exact date may differ depending on the speed of Steam's pre launch examination. Please note that closed beta test is not early access: the game won't be purchasable directly from steam before we finish conducting the test. We will try to add as many patrons as possible to the beta test, but due to a possibility of limited steam keys, we might have to choose a random amount of patrons."

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Like 3 months of the devs stating that. And the official FAQs on their Discord.

"We will enter closed beta test on steam in 0.40. The plan is to initiate the test late June, but the exact date may differ depending on the speed of Steam's pre launch examination. Please note that closed beta test is not early access: the game won't be purchasable directly from steam before we finish conducting the test. We will try to add as many patrons as possible to the beta test, but due to a possibility of limited steam keys, we might have to choose a random amount of patrons."
That doesn't confirm the next update will be next month at all. If you're very optimistic, then yes. There may be something new to play the next month if everything goes according to plan. But when in this corner of game development does that ever happen? And even if everything goes according to plan, it's a closed test only accessible to (some) Patrons.

Gcats

Sep 8, 2020
That doesn't confirm the next update will be next month at all. If you're very optimistic, then yes. There may be something new to play the next month if everything goes according to plan. But when in this corner of game development does that ever happen? And even if everything goes according to plan, it's a closed test only accessible to (some) Patrons.
"it does not confirm next month"
late June, do you realize June comes after May?

I mean I'm not saying it's the bible written in stone but this is the news from the horse's mouth, if I wanted you to give me your opinion, I would have asked you for your opinion, thank you.

Yes, it's for people who have the game key. Go buy it :)

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
"it does not confirm next month"

I mean I'm not saying it's the bible written in stone but this is the news from the horse's mouth, if I wanted you to give me your opinion, I would have asked you for your opinion, thank you.

156_163_146_167 is correct. This game has given their selves deadlines and passed by them just as often as Elon Musk.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Late June is what they're planning. Emphasis on planning! Did you even read the rest of my post? I would seriously be surprised if they can deliver on that expectation.
Software development is hard and unpredictable and planning is difficult as well. Don't put too much trust in the plans of the developer. And we also have third parties that they're reliable on, like Steam, that need to cooperate.

if I wanted you to give me your opinion, I would have asked you for your opinion, thank you.
Fortunately, I don't need your permission to voice my opinions, thank you very much.

Who's to say I haven't? I'm more worried about the people that have not and will come in this thread begging for someone to share and crack the next release, like they have in the past.

Reactions: Tersmcs

iobm

Sep 10, 2018
Do we think that people will be able to crack the costumes to unlock them? (I'd assume It's possible, all steam games come with DLC in tact when torrented)

Arousal

Jul 17, 2019
Do we think that people will be able to crack the costumes to unlock them? (I'd assume It's possible, all steam games come with DLC in tact when torrented)
I thought they said that the costumes are multiplayer only?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
right now I don't think we should come to conclusions about crackable or not unless some of you have cracked games themselves :p
because you know...we can't know for sure wether someone is gonna do it unless we've done stuff like that

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
right now I don't think we should come to conclusions about crackable or not unless some of you have cracked games themselves :p
because you know...we can't know for sure wether someone is gonna do it unless we've done stuff like that
This would also require a server emulator. Anyone can easily edit the hosts file to redirect the URL to what ever system is running the emulator on.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
This would also require a server emulator. Anyone can easily edit the hosts file to redirect the URL to what ever system is running the emulator on.
then if you can "Easily do it" why cant you do it? Clearly you know how ^~^

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
then if you can "Easily do it" why cant you do it? Clearly you know how ^~^
1) Because I have no need since I paid for the product.
2) When the person made that automated authentication cracker I complained that it was a bad idea and shortly after a new DRM method was introduced

https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...-34-cracked-project-helius.33403/post-4367529

If you want to learn about building an emulator go learn about the ARP table, man in the middle attacks, reading packets, and building your own.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The mp beta's on steam? Damn, i thought it was just going to be on his alternate servers with the JP company and then the more official stuff would start to roll out on steam later on.
Their currently known Scope wouldn't really need a Steam release im wondering as well
though they seem to care extremely about the Western Market and to show their work than steam is no other option :)
Getting approved on Steam is pretty essential if you want to grow at big scale fast.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 66 Votes