3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You know and me know the Gallery part wont be in that content way part of the Steam Release
already because of the subjective "disgusting part" and there is no democratic decision here possible and to hit the highest reach of audience they gonna please Steam in any way they can.

Though now we can look at Subverse and ask questions as a reference of what goes and was accepted

Though it angrys me much more that Holodexxx was denied and all these Hentai Goals and Hybrid depictions are getting through this is absolutely not fair and has absolutely 0 Scientific base and makes just angry so we with higher goals got banned into the Underground pretty officialy.

Last edited:

jXydPeq3FQP6

Dec 23, 2019
Makes me sad, i probably wont be able to even get it on Steam due to Germany blocking adult stuff ugh
Usually you can still activate steam keys in Germany, even if the store page is blocked. (You can reserve Steam keys for the game on the ProjectH distribution site once you link it to your Patreon account and have pledged at least 36USD)
Quote from ProjectH Patreon: "Korean, German and Chinese players who are unable to access the steam store page of a R18 game will be able to activate the game using the keys we provide."
Source:

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
I wonder if it's possible to download this old demo somewhere? I couldn't find anything at all. There are only screenshots everywhere.
You can download this game from here: (mega)

Daisy in Summer (Chinese UE4 game)

Game is short but fun. You don't need VR to play this game, desktop mode (mouse) is supported.

Smaild

Jan 29, 2018
I think they'll publish it on other platforms as well when it's done, although I'm not 100% sure on that. At least they've mentioned DLsite as an alternative to Steam in the past. And I'm pretty pessimistic about this game getting on Steam with all its intended features.

the bad thing about DLsite is that it was censored and nobody wants that, less in this AAA game

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019

Mega

Game is short but fun. You don't need VR to play this game, desktop mode (mouse) is supported.
Wow, I didn't expect that somewhere it would be possible to download this demo! This can be said to be what was the template original Fallen Doll.

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017

Mega

This just feels like Honey Select lol

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Is there a update out? If so, then show
There is not. And don't expect any for another month at the very least. If there is a new update, you'll see a post on Patreon and Twitter about it, no doubt.

On another note. I'm a little salty that the NAPD outfit for Alet looks to be paid only. I was under the impression it was going to come standard in the game, with it being featured in a few posts on Patreon already.

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
So if I understand correctly, the NSFW part will be just a sandbox with no story like now?

"
As a solution Operation Lovecraft will be separated into two moieties upon official launch, and the two parts will be treated as two separate games:

Operation Lovecraft: Campaign, featuring all the safe for work part of the game: .

Operation Lovecraft: Paralogue, including nsfw gameplay only. While the campaign is safe for work, your progress in the campaign will be reflected in the nsfw playthrough of the Paralogue.
"

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
While the campaign is safe for work, your progress in the campaign will be reflected in the nsfw playthrough of the Paralogue.
I really wonder how they gonna realize this and in which way, like maybe encounter a specific enemy the first time get him in the Gallery but with how much animations and how should the continues progression of animations work maybe based on battle points achieved ?.
How will it work for clothes will they be achievable as well through the story or just enable automatically at a certain point of progression ?
Finding things would be a nice additional engagement but im not sure you will have that opportunity at all with a relative strict linear gameplay like their goal sounds in that turn based combat X-COM and now Subverse as well thing.
Or maybe something like loot boxes in form of rare achievements killing some enemy with a specific amount of moves or losing only a specific amount of health in the direct battle.
So many possibilities so i really wonder which direction they gonna go here, maybe even just the simplest reach story point x get this and that reach further get more and so on, so in the end the simplest you gonna get everything with just playing through fully linear and without any further effort required immidiate satisfaction.

Last edited:

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
On another note. I'm a little salty that the NAPD outfit for Alet looks to be paid only. I was under the impression it was going to come standard in the game, with it being featured in a few posts on Patreon already.
They stated that all the outfits can be earned via "likes"

Jun 19, 2018
All the FOMO outfits will be available for purchase with "Likes", the in-game "grind-only" currency. (no irl cash)
But regarding their availability it sounds like they may end up being on a rotating store, which makes no fucking sense because it's not monetized. What kind of incentives would it intend to create?

Last edited:

wixirumovo

May 22, 2019
All the FOMO outfits will be available for purchase with "Likes", the in-game "grind-only" currency. (no irl cash)
But regarding their availability it sounds like they may end up being on a rotating store, which makes no fucking sense because it's not monetized. What kind of incentives would it intend to create?
probably making them harder to get so that the people who paid for them in the monthly bundles don't feel like they've paid for no reason.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes