pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
Paralogue 0.34 Cracked Full
non-VR:
VR:

Paralogue 0.34 Cracked Executable Only
non-VR:
VR:

Note: extract the "Executable Only" archives into the root of an existing non-cracked installation of Paralogue 0.34 (i.e. the directory containing WindowsNoEditor).

Crack is tagged in OP but none of these links are working. I tried the GoFile executable-only file, replaced the original correctly, did not work in the least. Any other directions or is that .exe not a working crack? Thoughts? Ideas?

Still a fun game, it's all good. Curious if anyone else had issues cracking it with these files

jiyuunin

Jan 2, 2020
Crack is tagged in OP but none of these links are working. I tried the GoFile executable-only file, replaced the original correctly, did not work in the least. Any other directions or is that .exe not a working crack? Thoughts? Ideas?

Still a fun game, it's all good. Curious if anyone else had issues cracking it with these files
I removed the non-working links. What are you expecting the crack to do? If you already downloaded the full game from OP, you don't need the crack.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
So exactly how do you get it to work? Do you just put the file from execute only into the non vr
If you downloaded the entire non-vr or vr download, you don't need to add anything to them. The downloads are precracked. Just extract the download and run it.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So uh are there two different downloads? I saw one in the first post then another from February.
That one from February would be the crack only. In case you already have the game downloaded without the crack. Otherwise there's two versions with the crack already applied: VR and non-VR.

Simon1337

Jan 19, 2019
what about a "deflation" option with some partners. should be ready without arousal.. :)
since there is no "vore" in this game yet. (but tagged with it..)

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
who is Galatea ? (Galatea: Part-time Bunny Girl)
I thought there is only Erica, Dr and Alert ???
A fourth (or at this point I guess fifth) female protagonist character that has been planned for a long, long time now. Probably hasn't been implemented yet because of her appearance, which can be argued look kinda underage, which obviously wouldn't be okay with Patreon. We don't know whether Steam has any qualms about it (I think it's likely they do), but otherwise I suppose we'll get her in the DLsite release. Same deal with the horse looking monster.

3.80 star(s) 66 Votes