3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
could you post me a screen with a performance result of Alet clothed in her school uniform right after the start move nothing just change the cloth to the school uniform i suppose you have everything on low settings ?

or better chose a more complex scene like alet and erika together in the lab and cloth both (night maid, academia)

See the Setup here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: randomklark

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
could you post me a screen with a performance result of Alet clothed in her school uniform right after the start move nothing just change the cloth to the school uniform i suppose you have everything on low settings ?

or better chose a more complex scene like alet and erika together in the lab and cloth both (night maid, academia)

See the Setup here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I get around to it. When I said "a considerable amount of time to load" I meant "an ass load of time to load". Sometimes I get a hankering for some cgi babes getting hammered by space monsters and by time this game loads up I'd have already lost my boner..

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
yeah there are 2 load stages into the menu scene and into the actual scene

and they take similiar load times so you endup with 2x

Depending on your overall Unified Memory structure and where the data gets shifted to and from it can take time especially if most endsup being swapped from the pagefile in and out and is on a high latency IO device.

Last edited:

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Intel i7, 4gigs of ram, and an integrated intel graphics card. This machine's at least 5 years old I think. I run on 1366 but usually turn down to 1240 when its laggy hoping it would help
That ram and gpu is deff gonna murder any chances of running anything smooth or in a reasonable amount of time. Integrated cards are extremely useless in vastly everything.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
That ram and gpu is deff gonna murder any chances of running anything smooth or in a reasonable amount of time. Integrated cards are extremely useless in vastly everything.
Depends I guess. I've managed to get Crisis 2 and 3 running fairly smooth on this thing from start to finish. Also survived an ass load of mods for skyrim, new vegas, fallout 3, and 4. I reckon it can do RE2remake as well if I had tried extra harder to optimize when I first tried.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Depends I guess. I've managed to get Crisis 2 and 3 running fairly smooth on this thing from start to finish. Also survived an ass load of mods for skyrim, new vegas, fallout 3, and 4. I reckon it can do RE2remake as well if I had tried extra harder to optimize when I first tried.
what the fuck I didn't know that thing could run Fallout 4
I mean, I'm assuming it looked like garbage, but still

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
what the fuck I didn't know that thing could run Fallout 4
I mean, I'm assuming it looked like garbage, but still
Don't so easily rub off half a decade old machines. Before I stopped playing skyrim I managed to put in an ENB and I bet it could've also handled a simpler but decent ENB on FO4 as well

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
I mean, you're talking about games between 6-10ish years old. The standard for quite a few years now has been 8 gigs minimum, and while you can run integrated cards and achieve some success in older games, they will simply fall way off in comparison to a dedicated gpu designed to handle such tasks. An unfinished game such as this will be doubly so for requirements as they're unstable builds.

Are you on a laptop or just an old desktop? I'd be curious to see the actual website specs if it was a prebuilt.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I mean, you're talking about games between 6-10ish years old. The standard for quite a few years now has been 8 gigs minimum, and while you can run integrated cards and achieve some success in older games, they will simply fall way off in comparison to a dedicated gpu designed to handle such tasks. An unfinished game such as this will be doubly so for requirements as they're unstable builds.

Are you on a laptop or just an old desktop? I'd be curious to see the actual website specs if it was a prebuilt.
Crisis sure they're pretty old but it was 500 mod plugins at least on skyrim and probably fallout too including lighting and weather mods, I went deep in that rabbit hole. When you've only ever had your hands on subpar outdated rigs you tend to learn how to make things work when they normally wouldn't. It also makes you persistent. This is an ASUS Notebook K555U I believe.

nelson969

Aug 3, 2020
oh on my potato laptop cant handle these insane graphic ? does razer laptop can handle this game or i need better laptop ? sorry i can only use laptop due to small space at home . Any recommendation laptop ? prefer okay around 1,000 USD , live in SEA MY.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Complete daily quests to get "likes", collect 1 million "likes" to unlock one random thing (clothes, poses?) or... use credit card to instant buy whatever you want. :KEK:
Soooo you gotta buy the game, right? And you either grind the hell out of it or pay them some more to unlock everything else in the game or something like that? I've seen this before and it did not go well. Good luck to them.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Soooo you gotta buy the game, right? And you either grind the hell out of it or pay them some more to unlock everything else in the game or something like that? I've seen this before and it did not go well. Good luck to them.
if THAT's what they're doing, they're gonna drive the entire game into the ground and confirm everyone that's been saying they're just up for a cash grab...fucked up...hope that's not the case

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
Are you seriously saying this game is going to die because we can unlock or buy skins?
They're saying the game will die because in order to play the game to its fullest, you not only have to buy the game first, but whale yourself through the cash shop to enjoy all it has to offer.

This is just speculation of course... but it wouldn't be the first time its happened in other games. It is the cash shop formula, after all.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes