3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
i'm start to think that steam is becoming their excuse of delay :p
Without being on Steam you most likely wont stay sustainable and survive for very long

So if they fail the Steam Review the damage from that torpedo wouldn't be small also for further projects.
Let's wait what the Birds are tweeting around.

Last edited:
Reactions: PSRJ1748-2446AD

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You know...I kind of find it fucked up that they get money per month for their product...but they seem to have no interest in getting it done quickly...as in, getting it done to make those monthly payments worthwhile for the customer, if that makes any sense. I understand that game development takes a LOT of time (I started developing something too and it's taking a gigantic amount of time for the tiny little game that it is) but it seems like their focus is not getting the game playable but rather doing small random things to keep the community thinking that they are working...it's...weird...hope I'm wrong.
If I were someone that donates $5 every single month for this and I saw them posting some walking animation with sound after one month I would be really off-put...

EDIT: clarifications

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
If I were someone that donates $5 every single month for this and I saw them posting some walking animation with sound after one month I would be really off-put...
From what I've heard there's more information on their Discord. Surely the walking animation is not the only thing they've been doing in this meantime. But I suppose we'll see soon enough when they hit Steam.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
their focus is not getting the game playable but rather doing small random things to keep the community thinking that they are working
This seems to be the case with a lot of developers nowadays and it really helps calm my conscience when I download off this site and I see some shady happenings being discussed in the thread. I stopped pledging to adult game devs a long time ago because of this and I just wait for the finished product before I decide if I'll spend money on it.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Who wouldn't want to Marry her in that outfit :D

Boner Level 1 Design

Watching that Marriage Audience could be interesting ^^^^^^^^^^^ :D

Especially when the pastor is allowing you to kiss her and you bend her over in front of him

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
1 thing for sure the cloth changing is one very unique effected one i have ever seen ;)
i wonder if they gonna make the shader transition effect optional though it's a nice way to hide something unrealistic happen by making it look like a magic transition :D
You rarely see someone trying to give it context, of course the transition also gives more time to prepare the loading ;)

Last edited:

AkiraSatou

Jul 27, 2018
The simulator is great but what is the full game going to be? I've really seen nothing showing or describing what the game will be other than the words "rogue-lite tactical", which not at all narrows it down?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The simulator is great but what is the full game going to be? I've really seen nothing showing or describing what the game will be other than the words "rogue-lite tactical", which not at all narrows it down?
Short answer is that we don't really know. There are hints here and there of what the gameplay may include, like the loading screen hints that are already in the game, and perhaps you could scour Patreon posts and comments for more, but they haven't publicly shown anything yet, really. In any case, I would keep expectations low.

pendercemp

Feb 8, 2020
They've mentioned cards in some of their Patreon posts, so I imagine each playable character will have a deck that they draw abilities from. And since it's supposed to be tactical and we've seen screenshots of some of the playable areas, I'm thinking something like XCOM but instead of shitty RNG making you miss every 95% hit, it's shitty RNG making you draw the wrong cards at the worst possible time.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
They've mentioned cards in some of their Patreon posts, so I imagine each playable character will have a deck that they draw abilities from. And since it's supposed to be tactical and we've seen screenshots of some of the playable areas, I'm thinking something like XCOM but instead of shitty RNG making you miss every 95% hit, it's shitty RNG making you draw the wrong cards at the worst possible time.
missing should not be a thing in rts, neither should it be based on rng cards
imagine sending units out in command and conquer and having them die just because they got unlucky

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes