3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
Hey if its just skins and other aesthetics then why not. If its more than aesthetics then that's another thing. I haven't checked their updates about it so I'm not sure.
It's simple, I accessed their Discord and they didn't mention of "pay to win". on the contrary, they said that the daily challenges like in the screenshot are the things to do to unlock the content.

And to be honest, making Alet cum 5 times is pretty simple

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
Skins and cosmetics are like a gateway drug to "time savers" and loot boxes, gacha, or whatever name you want to give gambling. I remember horse armor.

There are other games, like Phasmophobia or Deep Rock, that have dailies/weeklies that are mostly just for fun. So hopefully they do something like that.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I'm almost certain there will be in app purchases at this point. Why else would you want to implement daily missions to keep the players coming back?
Jep everything out of the book "how i make my game making maximum profit chinese style" :D

Qi Wu starts to lose a lot of respect on my side he turns over to the dark side ;)

Jep they build it into a drug gamble machine full power underground style.

Typical Asian Multiplayer make them get addicted approach.

Actually they try to abuse the addiction of a certain target.

Something i really feared we gonna see more and more when Games are Designed to intentionally become Drugs and Game Developers start to be not better than your regular South American Drug Lord.

And nothing is more powerful then targeting your Emotions.

Tek-War is getting more close and real than ever before.

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
is this the newest version? because apparently this thread was last updated in feburary
The version in the OP is the latest version that has been released. They've been working on the next big milestone in the meantime, with the intention of releasing on Steam Early Access.

Anon1945

May 17, 2020
Quick Update on Steam Release Schedule
Seattle is besieged by historic excessive heat wave and we have stopped receiving feedback from Valve since last Saturday. I think it's safe to assume that we won't be able to receive the verdict of the first reviewing attempt before the end of June.
A new outfit bundle will be released tomorrow and we shall keep you updated as soon as we are informed of the review result.

Reactions: kangsgem

Anon1945

May 17, 2020
from discord:

Hello everyone! Some good and bad news coming up. The bad news, as you might've expected, is that Steam is taking long enough that "end of June" isn't realistically feasible anymore. Therefore, we're hoping that Steam will be done and happy sometime next month, but we still do not have any concrete dates, so please do bear with us. The good news is, there'll be an additional costume bundle coming for next month. Just to clarify again, we do not currently know how the closed beta test keys will be distributed. This will become more clear as Steam proceeds with their review. We once again ask for your patience. Regardless of the closed beta test and regardless of a Steam release, do know that development is still going strong and it'll just lead to more and more content being made. Don't put your hypeflags away just yet, I believe we're almost there.
:smile:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes