3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

pendercemp

Feb 8, 2020
Hello everyone. I would like to know if there is currently a way to play with Galatea?
Not yet. According to the devs she will be available in the online-only Harem Mode. They said that they'll put all of the content that would likely get them rejected from Steam in Harem mode so that it's easy for them to disable. But as of the current version (.34) she's not even in the game.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I didn't. This potato can run RE2make though so as handy as unreal engine is it really needs better optimization.
re engine is a good engine and different from unreal, plus these devs are smaller so optimization is not a priority or concern for them

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
what in the unholy motherfuck is that first thing
pig creature patrons voted, they first voted horse(i also voted for this back when i was supporting them)
they sort of hit road block with the shit they made as most of its gonna be hard to get past steam

even patreon wont be happy with this

darktyre543

Jul 18, 2021
I don't know what's wrong with this game, but I have in VR with my i5 10400 system, rtx 3070 gaiming x trio, 16gb ddr ram, I hardly get 72 fps at maximum settings and also without VR. What can we say about weak systems, too bad optimization, just specifically. I'm sure if it worked without steam in VR, everything would be fine in VR. Since most of the games that I run vr through the oculus itself and not through steam, the fps is always larger and it is easier for the system to cope with games

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
I don't know what's wrong with this game, but I have in VR with my i5 10400 system, rtx 3070 gaiming x trio, 16gb ddr ram, I hardly get 72 fps at maximum settings and also without VR. What can we say about weak systems, too bad optimization, just specifically. I'm sure if it worked without steam in VR, everything would be fine in VR. Since most of the games that I run vr through the oculus itself and not through steam, the fps is always larger and it is easier for the system to cope with games
Just, very badly optimized. Optimizing hopefully takes place in the end of the production pipeline. Or never :-/.

Reactions: darktyre543
Oct 27, 2018
Preformance in vr is different between the versions, in the latest VR version it seems to be useless to set the supersampling setting past 0.6. There's not much difference between High and Medium quallity settings and you save a decent amount of performance keeping it on Low at the expense of shadows.

Reactions: darktyre543
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes