3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Gcats

Sep 8, 2020
yes but they just a status uptates what i mean a reall in game uptade this game has been in this version for a long time
Making a new beta branch would be splitting work, they're just focusing on the Steam release getting accepted at this point

Linknss

May 17, 2021
I somehow screwed up the camera angle for a few scenes. The camera is in the other room, somehow. i tried various ways of trying to move the camera back to no avail.

Does anyone know a fix? Or can anyone provide a copy of their campos.config file found in the saved folder?

thanks a ton.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I somehow screwed up the camera angle for a few scenes. The camera is in the other room, somehow. i tried various ways of trying to move the camera back to no avail.

Does anyone know a fix? Or can anyone provide a copy of their campos.config file found in the saved folder?

thanks a ton.
i can give youthe file but where exactly is it?

gameancur2

Jun 18, 2017

thanks a ton.
try to click the pov button ? that the eye icon thing

BirdieBirdway

Feb 8, 2018
Hi! Yesterday I joined the project's patreon and started the game together with its activation key. The only detail is that it has no internet connection within the game, is it my problem or a general problem? :(

Reactions: Amirhoseinkkk

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, I appreciate it.

Go to paralogue.34cracked > Windowsnoeditor > paralogue > Saved >campos.config

Thank you.
well I guess someone did it before me xD
Hi! Yesterday I joined the project's patreon and started the game together with its activation key. The only detail is that it has no internet connection within the game, is it my problem or a general problem? :(
that page seems to be working even on the cracked version, but since there's 2 of you, maybe it's a problem at PH's end. You could check if you allowed the game thru your firewall though

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
*we are conducting dev-only alpha test on steam now Haven't got a chance to sleep for two days, but I think finally we can have something to show tomorrow*

Might be seeing something today hopefully and it sounds like steam is still green lit atm. I wouldn't expect anything substantial until after the new month rolls over though for another round of patreon support.

Reactions: Novari and Hotlisa

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
*we are conducting dev-only alpha test on steam now Haven't got a chance to sleep for two days, but I think finally we can have something to show tomorrow*

Might be seeing something today hopefully and it sounds like steam is still green lit atm. I wouldn't expect anything substantial until after the new month rolls over though for another round of patreon support.
wonder if they are really working nights for this...that would change my perception of them...they seem to be pretty slacking up until now...but then again, it must be hard to work with the giant boner this game must be giving them...

provokator

May 17, 2018
How do I launch the game? I downloaded Crack only, and when it starts, Patron opens. There is no information about this on the first page.How do I launch the game? I downloaded Crack only, and when it starts, Patron opens. There is no information about this on the first page.

gameancur2

Jun 18, 2017
How do I launch the game? I downloaded Crack only, and when it starts, Patron opens. There is no information about this on the first page.How do I launch the game? I downloaded Crack only, and when it starts, Patron opens. There is no information about this on the first page.
use galery > classic mode. on the menu

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
This is literally what the large orange text in the first post of this thread is talking about.

jazon1

Jan 7, 2021
wonder if they are really working nights for this...that would change my perception of them...they seem to be pretty slacking up until now...but then again, it must be hard to work with the giant boner this game must be giving them...
Im sure they are working nights right now,the minute this game hits steam they are going to be loaded,no idea how many people they have on this team but i can tell you i do 3d modeling and it is slow even with todays systems and programs a single person can easily spend a full week just making and outfit at this quality for one of these models,rigging it then scripting it to work with menus,i think these guys have been staying pretty busy from changes i have seen.

Reactions: LAKlek
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes