3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
dont get why they bother saying its going to be released soon if they arent even sure of its complete approval
As others have said, it's to keep the gravy train going. If they kept silent or actually told the truth and showed how little progress has been made they'd lose a lot of subscribers. Star Citizen has shown us that it's more profitable to sell dreams to people and keep the game in perpetual beta than actually release a finished product.

Man the feel when joining a adult game with others dudes feels weird to me, no offend
It's retard is what it is. Doing the online equivalent of a circlejerk with fellow (99.9% male) weirdos is what most people masturbate to, right?

And you gotta love how they've almost completely stopped talking about the singleplayer game (which was the original pitch) to market their skinner box in the making.

Can't wait for them to announce loot boxes or whatever other cancerous MTX scheme they picked up along the way.

Also, is that a cart symbol I'm seeing in one of the newer screenshots? Is everyone ready to buy 500 Likes for $9.99?

Naturally, just like with Fallout 76, no item will actually cost a round 500, but will either be 400 or 600.

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
New post on Patreon for anyone who hasnt seen it btw, they basically just announced it was going to be delayed again, dont get why they bother saying its going to be released soon if they arent even sure of its complete approval. Im not one to talk but you just gotta feel bad for the patreons actually putting their money towards it
They finally showed footage of the Harem mode and didn't even mention anything about the release date, with we already knew had to be delayed due to Steam requesting the submisssion of the VR build for approval almost a month ago, dafuck are you talking about?

Who would doubt that it will be so. Patreon is a milking machine. They hang noodles, time goes by, money drips. And yes, in this post (video) I didn't see the expected characters (Galatea and the horse). That's why I wrote above that you don't need to be a patron before entering steam. there you can return the money.
No shit they didn't show Galatea and the horse, did you miss the one hundred and one times they explained Patreon has an issue with both of them and thats why they couldn't include either on their current builds? Do you want them to upload a video of Galatea being raided by a horse and risk losing their account?

As others have said, it's to keep the gravy train going. If they kept silent or actually told the truth and showed how little progress has been made they'd lose a lot of subscribers. Star Citizen has shown us that it's more profitable to sell dreams to people and keep the game in perpetual beta than actually release a finished product.
Oh cool, so you already played the alpha test I imagine. How was it?

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
No shit they didn't show Galatea and the horse, did you miss the one hundred and one times they explained Patreon has an issue with both of them and thats why they couldn't include either on their current builds? Do you want them to upload a video of Galatea being raided by a horse and risk losing their account?
First, there is no need to show the scene on the video. In this video there is an interface in which I see 3 icons of female characters, which means that there is no Galatea in the assembly. Secondly, they also post videos on Twitter. It's the same there

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well. they have more than enough patrons. . I would be scared to pledge because having so much monthly they does not give much in return. I would wait.

In fact, I watched them for quite some time, and their situation always amazed me. They've always had so many patrons, but I really don't understand why?
well no other game that I could find looks this good so...that's probably why
but yea, I would not pledge, you should wait until they at least release the next version to see if all this wait was worth even a single penny...

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
im sry but how do i actually aplly this crack to the normal version game?
if you're using that software someone posted, you have to run it before running the game and done. you have to do it every time you start the game. if you're talking about some other classical crack, just copy it to the game folder.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
more Progress from their Tweeter:

Man the feel when joining a adult game with others dudes feels weird to me, no offend
holy shit i thought it was weird but now that I'm actually seeing it happening I think it's even weirder
what the hell
who the fuck would do this
and why
"there will be flying cars in the future!"
meanwhile the future:

ALSO WHO THE FUCK DECIDED THAT TURNING THE WALKING SOUNDS TO 1000% VOLUME WOULD BE A GOOD FUCKING IDEA???
Alet's clapping cheeks are freaking quieter for fuck's sake :))))))))))))

Aug 1, 2021
The original patreon post says "shit happened but we managed to pull it through" and in a comment lower down he responds to a question about how it went with the Hippocamp and Galatea approval. He responded "The shit I mentioned was primarily about that..."

They probably had to cut it for steam. But they are still offering reward packs for it on patreon. That seems like false advertising.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
They finally showed footage of the Harem mode and didn't even mention anything about the release date, with we already knew had to be delayed due to Steam requesting the submisssion of the VR build for approval almost a month ago, dafuck are you talking about?

Oh cool, so you already played the alpha test I imagine. How was it?
did you read the post on patreon before that? they had told everyone a build would be released in the next upcoming days, almost 2 weeks had passed until they broke the silence, its no use getting people excited if they know its not going to be released.

Also you seem to have a very high tolerance for their delays and excuses, just the type of people they want supporting them, as a patreon you shouldnt expect anything less than their word, if they promise something/announce something they have to follow up on it, if they even have a doubt of release, they shouldnt announce it at all.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
We shall wait and see what happens. Looks like they are going about it level-headed and with both feet on the ground, which is reassuring at least.

hm.jpg

Reactions: Novari

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 1330106

I'm not aware of any famous publisher that would invest in an adult game like this, but who knows, maybe they just want the campaign without the sex content.
Assuming they aren't making it up for some weird reason to extend not releasing it. there are deff smaller publishers that are decently known that could afford to invest such a small amount of cash. 15 million is nothing to giant triple A publishers, but some of the lesser scale ones could absolutely afford it too. Seems weird but with things like wildlife and this picking up plenty of traction there is certainly an untapped market that just hasn't been realized fully yet thanks to prudes all around the world afraid of sex, but alright with murder and everything else under the sun.

The quality is certainly there for this game to get interest like this, but the timing is what I'm skeptical of. The video released a day ago could have something to do with it, or they could be trying to build false hype. I just don't see any company wanting to turn a part of the game we literally know nothing about into a cross platformer from a video that was just showing sex positions.

Just really hard to say.

I've been pledged for awhile, but every month I feel like they're always announcing something extra to keep the hook in. I don't care one way or another as 8 bucks is nothing, but there is always something vague being reported on to blow our minds each month.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah, i pledged enough to get access to the game and got a fair amount of extra outfits for the Steam Version.

That is, if this game rets released with their original (and promised) vision mind you.

Will probably cut down my pledge from 7$ to 3.50$ for now and see how it goes from here.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
View attachment 1330106

I'm not aware of any famous publisher that would invest in an adult game like this, but who knows, maybe they just want the campaign without the sex content.
Remember what happened with Agony. Took some multiplat deal, promised the PC version would have an uncensored option, then at literally the last minute announced it would stay censored for vague legal reasons and lied about what got cut.

Aug 1, 2021
Didn't they state that a big investor before was the reason they got the idea for harem mode? I don't see how something like this would work out. I just want my single player harem mode without an always online connection. And with steam already causing problems, their initial argument for having an online mode "to diffuse the situation" is no longer valid.

jazon1

Jan 7, 2021
Who are these people who want to have RP sex as women/lovecraftian monsters with other dudes? Genuinely curious.
Yea i dont get it ether, they need to turn their focus back to the single player game.i mean it is their creation to make whatever they like,but all the people funding them should be getting what they are paying for i have seen next to no interest in this online mode.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes