3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
does anyone know of any other games of this caliber? I know of Wild Life, Honey select, Subverse and AI Shoujo but all the others I've seen don't even come close to looking this good and having this many scenes

dilphin

Jul 17, 2021
does anyone know of any other games of this caliber? I know of Wild Life, Honey select, Subverse and AI Shoujo but all the others I've seen don't even come close to looking this good and having this many scenes
You can try the Herald game. Although, like Fallen Doll, it doesn't have much content to offer yet.

Also Carnal Instinct. Not sure about how much content in it.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Theres My Lust Wish, Custom Order Maid 3D2, and Succubus Maid. My Lust Wish could be a bit lacking in content but i also havent played it in a while, custom order maid is the most similar to Honey select in the customization and poses, and succubus maid is also similar although you cannot change the actual character appearance, but you can change clothes and it has a lot of positions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
If you like Wild Life try Carnal Instinct, Silicon Lust, Real Life Sunbay (march build, lastest two are bad, no content and awful performance)

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You can try the Herald game. Although, like Fallen Doll, it doesn't have much content to offer yet.

Also Carnal Instinct. Not sure about how much content in it.
thanks for the suggestions
also, I thought project H was messed up BUT HOLY MOTHERFUC WHAT ARE THESE???
also, found koikatu in the meantime. It's got that anime style but shit, it has some really dynamic scenes. As in, you can control everything much better than usual. It has to be the game that gives you the most control over the shmex that I've ever found so far. I just hate that the POV isn't that good, it's blurry sometimes for some reason

tvojdedo

Mar 6, 2020
Hello,
When i start game (I have steam and steamVR installed), game start on monitor and also in vr, but when i press trigger nothning happend. Also i don't see my controllers not sure if it is okay. I use Vive cosmos. Can anyone please help me.
Thanks

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
is there any way to get the bonus outfit other than being patron?
we would have to see because from what i know, the outfits are meant to be implemented into the new build thats supposed to be coming out. So they arent in the 0.34 version.

dilphin

Jul 17, 2021
Well. they have more than enough patrons. . I would be scared to pledge because having so much monthly they does not give much in return. I would wait.

In fact, I watched them for quite some time, and their situation always amazed me. They've always had so many patrons, but I really don't understand why?

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
did you guys support?
I'm thinking about sponsoring
if I were you, I would wait until it is released in the steam. Because since March, they have been feeding only with promises and showing outfits that will only be in the steam version. In addition, you can return money in this store if you did not like the game. And something tells me that the content that most people are waiting for (Galatea and the horse) will not be missed by steam.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
New post on Patreon for anyone who hasnt seen it btw, they basically just announced it was going to be delayed again, dont get why they bother saying its going to be released soon if they arent even sure of its complete approval. Im not one to talk but you just gotta feel bad for the patreons actually putting their money towards it

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
New post on Patreon for anyone who hasnt seen it btw, they basically just announced it was going to be delayed again, dont get why they bother saying its going to be released soon if they arent even sure of its complete approval. Im not one to talk but you just gotta feel bad for the patreons actually putting their money towards it
Who would doubt that it will be so. Patreon is a milking machine. They hang noodles, time goes by, money drips. And yes, in this post (video) I didn't see the expected characters (Galatea and the horse). That's why I wrote above that you don't need to be a patron before entering steam. there you can return the money.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes