3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
I am really looking forward to their live "preview" that they will show off in a few days. It's something that they are getting ready to display before their closed beta test since the tutorial wont be ready on time.

Reactions: F95phex

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
pig creature patrons voted, they first voted horse(i also voted for this back when i was supporting them)
they sort of hit road block with the shit they made as most of its gonna be hard to get past steam

even patreon wont be happy with this
They still haven't explained how they plan to get all the banned content on the Steam version. I remember they thought to use the online mode as a loophole somehow but that's not going to work.

Reactions: cooldude33

pendercemp

Feb 8, 2020
They still haven't explained how they plan to get all the banned content on the Steam version. I remember they thought to use the online mode as a loophole somehow but that's not going to work.
Right now they're showing everything to Steam and hoping that they'll just give it a green light. Pretty unlikely but it doesn't hurt to try. Not entirely sure what the plan is if Steam says no, but the idea for harem mode was if they add something that Steam decides they don't like AFTER Steam lets them on the platform that they'll be able to disable it quickly without having to release an update that may affect players ability to play the game.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
rule number 1 of extreme hardcore sex games dont use steam as a platform/distributor :KEK:
even patreon gets bitchy with beasty/athro stuff ofc they allow few exceptions here and there

i honestly dont know how they'll get the banned shit, maybe they'll use the same way illusion games work. where steam is super vanilla with loads of content cut

kilompol

Sep 7, 2020

Since 2021 we have received a lot of reports (more than 50 cases) from patrons claiming that their Patreon account has been banned without a reason. Many of them are long term supporters and are fairly legit as we know it.
As we are wrapping up the Patreon-Steam account connection system together, I took the chance to petition that Patreon take a look at the accidentally banned accounts and they are willing to recover the closed accounts for us.
If you think that your Patreon account has been banned without a legit reason, please submit a ticket in our discord server or message our discord server mods, enclose your account info and nonsensitive context such as payment method, region, whether the latest payment went through so we can help you.

A introduction of the CBT version will be posted in the coming a few days, to ease you into the test build when it goes live in case that we cannot finish the tutorial in time. English and Chinese will be supported in the initial release of steam CBT, with more languages coming in later patches.

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
Can't they create a patch with Beast content and post it in the forums? Other games do so for nudity.

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018

Since 2021 we have received a lot of reports (more than 50 cases) from patrons claiming that their Patreon account has been banned without a reason. Many of them are long term supporters and are fairly legit as we know it.
As we are wrapping up the Patreon-Steam account connection system together, I took the chance to petition that Patreon take a look at the accidentally banned accounts and they are willing to recover the closed accounts for us.
If you think that your Patreon account has been banned without a legit reason, please submit a ticket in our discord server or message our discord server mods, enclose your account info and nonsensitive context such as payment method, region, whether the latest payment went through so we can help you.

A introduction of the CBT version will be posted in the coming a few days, to ease you into the test build when it goes live in case that we cannot finish the tutorial in time. English and Chinese will be supported in the initial release of steam CBT, with more languages coming in later patches.
Finally, a game in which you can jerk off/rub one out with your virtual perverted friends properly, plug and play.

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
I am really looking forward to their live "preview" that they will show off in a few days. It's something that they are getting ready to display before their closed beta test since the tutorial wont be ready on time.
Can you capture the live preview?... I assume is only for Patreon users. I hope we can see that preview.

Greetings.

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
there is a long time past since last uptade i wonder if they abonded this one as well i know they say they are working on but really has been long time

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
there is a long time past since last uptade i wonder if they abonded this one as well i know they say they are working on but really has been long time
There is a ton of updates on their Discord server. ProjectH is very good about posting screenshots, artwork, and short videos.

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
There is a ton of updates on their Discord server. ProjectH is very good about posting screenshots, artwork, and short videos.
yes but they just a status uptates what i mean a reall in game uptade this game has been in this version for a long time

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes