3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Oh and to the guy who said you cannot pirate the game.... IT IS A STEAM GAME WITH OFFLINE MODE.
They did not update the gallery mode. ProjectH said this is basically a newly rebuilt game. This was not built from 0.34. Harem mode is online only so no, this is not a steam game with offline mode. They are using Steam to distribute it. Patreon is the system that will validate accounts for their online mode. People think I've been making shit up, in my previous posts, about that. They have been talking about Patreon integration for at least a year. You need a Patreon account to play the game. They never said it needs to continue to be subscribed to them. The Patreon account data will be used to authenticate people to their multiplayer servers. Sorry bud, you're not getting a Steam offline playable sex sim.

1633073677265.png

Reactions: Moopster and Gcats

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hold up I just had a thought and I'm not smart enough to know wether it's possible
So when we play an online game with resources hosted server-side, those resources still have to make it to our computers for us to be able to...well play the game and all. For example the textures...
So if they need to be "downloaded" (or streamed) to our computers, is there a way to catch and store that data client-side in order to create a full version of a server that we can then connect to? If anyone does something like that I'll be fckin impressed

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Hold up I just had a thought and I'm not smart enough to know wether it's possible
So when we play an online game with resources hosted server-side, those resources still have to make it to our computers for us to be able to...well play the game and all. For example the textures...
So if they need to be "downloaded" (or streamed) to our computers, is there a way to catch and store that data client-side in order to create a full version of a server that we can then connect to? If anyone does something like that I'll be fckin impressed
Ettercap. Ettercap has the ability to strip the SSL layer of data. If the data is dual encrypted, like some games do, then it's a lot more trouble to do. You can then use wireshark to capture the data. So if you do something in the game you'll see what the server says back. It will also capture any files sent from the server to your client.

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Oh well guess I lost a lot of money on this one then.
Cannot play offline...
Cannot play solo....
Cannot get poses you want without paying....
Cannot get the content you want unless there is someone who wants it too...
Cannot play without being in a room of other players who can SEE YOUR SCREEN NAME...
Yup... Lost money on this one. I am pissed off about it and I standby my previous statement that this was a scam.
What is salt in the wound is if you buy the game you still need to be a patron. So a subscription to a game you pay premium for THEN if you stop paying you cannot play the game YOU PAID for.
SCAM...

Last edited:

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
A dog dick on a dog like creature? It is literally against the terms of service for adult games.
Im pretty sure that isnt in the steam TOS. They really only mind underage characters, little anime girls in school uniform and shit like that.
This game will be just fine.

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Im pretty sure that isnt in the steam TOS. They really only mind underage characters, little anime girls in school uniform and shit like that.
This game will be just fine.
Bestiality is against terms of service. It is after underage and non consensual content on paragraph 1...

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
It's funny how ProjectH just basically admitted to lying in their latest post, but no one has called them out on their BS. They said a month or two again that they had begun requesting keys from Steam. But apparently they've only just now started requesting keys? So what they said a month ago was just a complete lie.

And people are so damn gullible that they're throwing even more money at ProjectH because only the higher tier will have "guaranteed day-one access". Say what you will about Wild Life, but at least they actually deliver a build every two months and don't rely on this level of FOMO ridiculousness.

Last edited:

Smaild

Jan 29, 2018
well, It will be possible to create some way to play offline when the game goes on sale (if it goes on sale at all), cracking for example?

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Pasix — Yesterday at 8:25 AM
Hello -@patrons!

As you are all aware, the CBT is very close. For some of you this seems to be a reason to upgrade to Capitalist or otherwise upgrade your pledges.

This has caused a huge influx of tickets so far, mostly deeming payments not to be processed.

Let me please remind all of you that this is the first of the month and Patreon still has no idea how to manage all payments within a reasonable timeslot.

Chances are that your payments are still being processed or most likely still are in the waiting line to be processed.

Please be patient as we cannot process your payment any faster or otherwise help you.

In general, please give it around a week to be processed.

Now that i've got your attention, a small reminder that whilst we have a prediction of the CBT keys being in a limited amount, we cannot and will not make any guarantees in the availability. Asking us these questions repeatedly will not provide an answer other than the following:

The keys will come when they are available, to as many people as we can, as soon as we can. Capitalist tier will have a guaranteed key reserved, and we will do our damnedest best to ensure keys for everyone else. Whether this is with the first release, or perhaps in waves, is to be announced.

Finally, please remind yourself of the rules and behave, please. We know the hype is huge, and we love your enthusiasm, but for you toxic types out there that can't seem to handle that enthusiasm, cut it out.

Hopefully see you soon in the CBT!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was the outcome I expected. People rushing head over heels to up their pledge amount to get reserved keys. The teams laughing all the way to the bank on this one. They could've said nothing, but telling people that only the 95 dollar+ tier gets first dibs on keys is incredibly scummy practice. Can't say I'm all that surprised.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2017
Yeah, in order to see the skins/animations that *other* people are using, your PC has to have the skin/animation files. Let's not write off the possibility of a server emulator until we get our hands on the game and people have some time to really investigate what's what. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
Feb 28, 2019
Why the fuck is there even an option for customization if 90% of the animations take them OFF and force them that way?

Why the fuck do you need shoes on during a blowjob? Foot fetishists hard-locking things are getting annoying.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ettercap. Ettercap has the ability to strip the SSL layer of data. If the data is dual encrypted, like some games do, then it's a lot more trouble to do. You can then use wireshark to capture the data. So if you do something in the game you'll see what the server says back. It will also capture any files sent from the server to your client.
i fkin knew it! that's crazy dude
Why the fuck is there even an option for customization if 90% of the animations take them OFF and force them that way?

Why the fuck do you need shoes on during a blowjob? Foot fetishists hard-locking things are getting annoying.
to attract people willing to pay for the customization lol
its a scam like the rest of the game

Pasix — Yesterday at 8:25 AM
Hello -@patrons!

As you are all aware, the CBT is very close. For some of you this seems to be a reason to upgrade to Capitalist or otherwise upgrade your pledges.

This has caused a huge influx of tickets so far, mostly deeming payments not to be processed.

Let me please remind all of you that this is the first of the month and Patreon still has no idea how to manage all payments within a reasonable timeslot.

Chances are that your payments are still being processed or most likely still are in the waiting line to be processed.

Please be patient as we cannot process your payment any faster or otherwise help you.

In general, please give it around a week to be processed.

Now that i've got your attention, a small reminder that whilst we have a prediction of the CBT keys being in a limited amount, we cannot and will not make any guarantees in the availability. Asking us these questions repeatedly will not provide an answer other than the following:

The keys will come when they are available, to as many people as we can, as soon as we can. Capitalist tier will have a guaranteed key reserved, and we will do our damnedest best to ensure keys for everyone else. Whether this is with the first release, or perhaps in waves, is to be announced.

Finally, please remind yourself of the rules and behave, please. We know the hype is huge, and we love your enthusiasm, but for you toxic types out there that can't seem to handle that enthusiasm, cut it out.

Hopefully see you soon in the CBT!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was the outcome I expected. People rushing head over heels to up their pledge amount to get reserved keys. The teams laughing all the way to the bank on this one. They could've said nothing, but telling people that only the 95 dollar+ tier gets first dibs on keys is incredibly scummy practice. Can't say I'm all that surprised.
You know, I felt kind of bad for pirating this game for a while, but now seeing this combined with the lying about the keys topped it for me, I won't buying this shit ever, I'll be playing 0.34 instead, or a new version of some absolute chad decides to actually get a cracked version done.
Shit, I'd rather pay a cracker than these scammers working with Helius at this point.
On that note...what if?...

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018

read the official steam partner doc about generating keys.

they generate as many keys as you request. since helius has exact numbers on who should be entitled to a key they could generate that exact number and have no shortage. if there's a key shortage it's because they're intentionally creating one to drive people up into the higher patron tier.

they say less than 1000 is ideal for beta tests but that's only a recommendation. they also say it's never okay to sell beta keys.

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
read the official steam partner doc about generating keys.

they generate as many keys as you request. since helius has exact numbers on who should be entitled to a key they could generate that exact number and have no shortage. if there's a key shortage it's because they're intentionally creating one to drive people up into the higher patron tier.

they say less than 1000 is ideal for beta tests but that's only a recommendation. they also say it's never okay to sell beta keys.
this is exactly what I think, but to be precise I think they will provide enough keys BUT; since we are getting closer to beta there will be less subscribers. So he tries to make a move to inflate their wallet one last time.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes