3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
lol is that the 3rd time he's requesting the keys now? :))))))))
Don't know if I've been understanding right but I'm about to lose it lol
That screenshot is of the first time ProjectH said they were requesting keys (August 13th). It's now October and they apparently either still haven't gotten the keys, or lied back in August and never requested them in the first place.

Reactions: anon241

Badon2

Mar 4, 2021
When I first played this and saw the tooltips about actions, status effects, etc. I thought they were jokes. Like the devs were saying "lol, what kind of game did you think this was?" I can't believe they were serious. The character models are fantastic and the penetration is really satisfying imo so I wish that they would just add some more girls and a bunch of new poses and call it day. This multiplayer jerking off shit is a total non-starter for me.

Darper

Feb 9, 2021
They abandoned this just like they did with their first project. "Fallen Doll". They got tired of that shit and said that was just some tech demo test run for their actual "game" The one in this thread, which after couple updates they then renamed to what it is called now. Nothing but a cash grab.

jazon1

Jan 7, 2021
When I first played this and saw the tooltips about actions, status effects, etc. I thought they were jokes. Like the devs were saying "lol, what kind of game did you think this was?" I can't believe they were serious. The character models are fantastic and the penetration is really satisfying imo so I wish that they would just add some more girls and a bunch of new poses and call it day. This multiplayer jerking off shit is a total non-starter for me.
Same here,hell i would have bought it in the current state 0.34 on steam for a good $40 with a promise that they would add more animations/girls/outfits even if they were payed DLC's .

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Something like that will be multiplayer (obviously there won't be any women)

View attachment 1457233
I want to ask where you got this sort of picture from but I'm not really sure if I want to know or not. Looks like some ancient gay parchment or something
Guys?STill no new info?o_O
I really don't know why the F you're still following this lmao, obviously no more info, he's waiting for the faithful patrons to waste another month worth of money before he releases lol
Man I really don't understand why anyone would continue donating, especially after they reached the required amount to get a key...well, "get a key" because they probably won't get one anyway judging by the fact that keys were requested in august and the CBT probably still hasn't started...

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes