3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

dilphin

Jul 17, 2021
All this can be implemented and it is not very difficult. It's just that someone imagines himself too great and believes that his set of animations with 3 girls is a world gaming masterpiece
I would argue with "it's not very difficult."

Of course this can be done, but with much more effort and time consuming animation management. Technically it would work like this:
  1. Make animation
  2. Place a hand on buttock
  3. Grab a vertex position of the buttock mesh at the hand location just after skinning is done. Its better actually to use three vertices. It would give surface rotation of the buttock area. (Just in case, another solution would be to use line tracing. Not that accurate though)
  4. Use IK solver on the hand to start following the vertices.
Now, if the player changes the shape of the buttocks, the hand will remain attached to them. But that requires writing a hell of a ton of code to manage it all. Plus what if we add physics? No way ...

Procedural animation has never been easy.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
This will actually break the animation. Place a hand on ass. Make ass bigger. Now the hand is inside the ass. Same problem for boobs, belly, etc.
collision markers, non ideal solution, but still. I think Illusion use this method because is simple and effective.

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
I would argue with "it's not very difficult."
Of course this can be done, but with much more effort and time consuming animation management.
Here we have already given an example of a game where it works (HS2). It's true that the set of poses is also limited, but at least there are a lot of them. But you can change both the characters and their body parts as you like.
No matter how beautifully the animation is done, sooner or later (usually early) a meager set of characters and looped animation begins to bother so much that the game can not be run for 1-2 months. Therefore, I do not believe in the future of this game, as well as in this developer.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Can someone tell me what crack means or what does it do?
afaik, it's an edited version of a game .exe file, but sometimes the cracker might need to edit other files as well to let users play the game (or use the app) without paying.
basicaly, a "crack" is the portion of a program that was edited in order to disable the need for a legit copy of the software, and sometimes need to be copy-pasted into the app folder when it comes sepparately.
Comparing to previous game (Fallen Doll) Operation Lovecraft is step back in terms of customization, in previous title you can change body parts (boobs, butt, legs, arms...) change hairs etc.
yes but don't proportions other than the default look odd to anyone else? like..there's something about them; they don't quite look right for some reason
All this can be implemented and it is not very difficult. It's just that someone imagines himself too great and believes that his set of animations with 3 girls is a world gaming masterpiece
yes, can be implemented, but is it time effective to implement it? shit like this take considerable amounts of math to make everything work dynamically, you know...

Reactions: dilphin
Oct 27, 2018
The build was approved, for beta testing, on the 17th. They found some bugs with the game, "including crashing and memory leaks" They expect these to take a "few days to fix." So expect them to resubmit and wait for Steam to give the approval on the new build.
I guess thats understandable, but damn.

Nov 20, 2018
I really feel bad for people that preordered only to find out that this has DRM online mode, not to mention half the features and animations they promised cut out.

icaicos

Nov 4, 2019
Did anyone see that "FRAUD、LIAR、SCAM" on the last naked girl model post?
I troll that :KEK:
And they kick me out instantly :LUL:
Hence they post this shit to ease other weebs

The build was approved, for beta testing, on the 17th. They found some bugs with the game, "including crashing and memory leaks" They expect these to take a "few days to fix." So expect them to resubmit and wait for Steam to give the approval on the new build.
Really got them.

abadidabidi

Sep 27, 2021
Does anyone know what this is about?

Super high-quality 3D fan game: Fallen Doll Girl No. 2
2021-10-24 04:32 HKT

On Valentine's Day, I recommend this Chinese-made Unreal 4 engine super high-quality 3D doujin latest game for everyone . Those under 18 years old, please avoid it.

(Sorry can't post the link, new at the forum)
If you search "fallen doll girl no. 2" you can find the article.

Edit: Debunked. Just a fishy site refering to the PHOL.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: NotSomeone

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Does anyone know what this is about?

Super high-quality 3D fan game: Fallen Doll Girl No. 2
2021-10-24 04:32 HKT

On Valentine's Day, I recommend this Chinese-made Unreal 4 engine super high-quality 3D doujin latest game for everyone . Those under 18 years old, please avoid it.

(Sorry can't post the link, new at the forum)
If you search "fallen doll girl no. 2" you can find the article.
I actually can't find whatever you're talking about man, you sure that isn't the ORIGINAL fallen doll?
like, y'know, this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-doll-v1-31-project-helius.1330/ ?
EDIT: the screenshots you posted sure don't look from the original fallen doll but I find the original when I search for what you said

abadidabidi

Sep 27, 2021
I actually can't find whatever you're talking about man, you sure that isn't the ORIGINAL fallen doll?
like, y'know, this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-doll-v1-31-project-helius.1330/ ?
EDIT: the screenshots you posted sure don't look from the original fallen doll but I find the original when I search for what you said
I know that's why I asked here. As you can see the article was posted in the last day. It looks like a fan-made fallen doll overation lovecraft. It says that they added extra scenes for each girl and stuff. But there are no links there. Looks sketchy, but you know, got my hopes up. So I wanted to ask here.

EDIT: I still cannot post links sorry

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes