3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

jazon1

Jan 7, 2021
Steam releasing the CBT keys is the rate limiting step in the process. I hope they'll have them by this week.
Honestly i doubt he will be getting enough keys to keep his promise on patreon for pre-orders without having to buy them himself as steam will only give them a few small handfuls for free and is likely why he still does not have the game on steam.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This game has cards like Honey Select or how customisation is done?
no customisation, but the physics and graphics quality is uncanny and probably couldn't be achieved if customisation were present
Steam releasing the CBT keys is the rate limiting step in the process. I hope they'll have them by this week.
no it's fucking not, they could actually PAY for the fucking keys afaik, then get their money back from their whale patreons (well actually, they already got the money for the keys, but they want to pocket all of it obviously)

Reactions: Yonilicious
Jun 30, 2017
This game has cards like Honey Select or how customisation is done?
You can't customize the character, you have standard character and that all aside from skin color, hair colour, wetness. Cloth is also hand out as set, mean you can't mix cloth like Illusion game, the only thing can change is the state of the dress/outfit, unequip some parts and that all.

To be honest aside from high quality graphic, physic, sound and the lovecraftian sex theme, this game is even worse than Illusion game when it come to gameplay, at least i have fun with Illusion game customizing system and it offer some replayability element; this game i get bored after a dozen of minute.

MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
Can someone tell me what crack means or what does it do?
a crack is something to bypass a game's DRM, which is what prevents people to just copy their game's files and put it on the internet. If a game has DRM, only a legit bought copy works... but with a crack you bypass the DRM and anyone can execute the game from the files a generous soul shared

• Red Heart
Reactions: anon241 and Pznr

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
Comparing to previous game (Fallen Doll) Operation Lovecraft is step back in terms of customization, in previous title you can change body parts (boobs, butt, legs, arms...) change hairs etc.

Last edited:

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Comparing to previous game (Fallen Doll) Operation Lovecraft is step back in terms of customization, in previous title you can change body parts (boobs, butt, legs, arms...) change hairs etc.
There, even Erica herself became some kind of chtoli thicker, I don't know how to explain it, and yes, you can't adjust anything except hair color.

Gcats

Sep 8, 2020
it's due to the animations being more tied with the body shape, some you lose some you win, they're adding a ton of girls to make up for it though
I wish we could have some "at your own risk" sliders though with small adjustments

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Izalith

Sep 15, 2019
The girls look great, so lack of customization isn't too bothering. Better to have consistently great models over substandard costumes that have terrible modeling/clipping. Assuming devs are working on limited resources, they should focus it on actual scenes, over shit like costumes/"game" no one asked for.

TBH, would rather they work on the voices, as they're kinda generic and sound straight out of a voice pack.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

dilphin

Jul 17, 2021
I think the customization was removed due to technical limitations.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
Limitation? In 0.34 we have 3 girls with the same skeleton, only body shape is different, if you don't change model height and... penis size/thickness everything should be fine, bigger/smaller boobs/ass will not break any animations.

dilphin

Jul 17, 2021
Limitation? In 0.34 we have 3 girls with the same skeleton, only body shape is different, if you don't change model height and... penis size/thickness everything should be fine, bigger/smaller boobs/ass will not break any animations.
This will actually break the animation. Place a hand on ass. Make ass bigger. Now the hand is inside the ass. Same problem for boobs, belly, etc.

Jun 30, 2017
This will actually break the animation. Place a hand on ass. Make ass bigger. Now the hand is inside the ass. Same problem for boobs, belly, etc.
Illusion with Unity can still do this, they even do better actually. There is no reason for group use Unreal Engine 4 but somehow face an engine limitation

Reactions: dilphin

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Yes, if they wanted to make the poses dynamic, they could, but they don't want to. Some models share similar animation poses but they are really few and far. But it's their product and I've enjoyed the content. I'm sure the CBT will take 6 months... but it is what it is. I've already waited forever and put in a lot of $$

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes