3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

BananaJK

May 15, 2018
I know that's why I asked here. As you can see the article was posted in the last day. It looks like a fan-made fallen doll overation lovecraft. It says that they added extra scenes for each girl and stuff. But there are no links there. Looks sketchy, but you know, got my hopes up. So I wanted to ask here.

EDIT: I still cannot post links sorry
Found it. It's just "fallen doll overation lovecraft" also known as "fallen doll 2".
Nothing special.

And.. i come back to the thread after half a year and still not public the game yet?
This look hopeless.

Reactions: abadidabidi

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Found it. It's just "fallen doll overation lovecraft" also known as "fallen doll 2".
Nothing special.

And.. i come back to the thread after half a year and still not public the game yet?
This look hopeless.
devs barely got into closed beta testing with a bunch of patrons that paid extreme amounts of money to do game testing for them lol...should've been the other way around. people GET PAID to test things, they shouldn't pay to test, but hey, I guess it's 2021 now, and people are horni

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Nothing special.

This look hopeless.
Oh yea I just found it too, here's the link, though it's a fishy website with a bunch of popups, wouldn't recommend actually clicking the link:
But...it's talking about Operation Lovecraft...the game that we have on this forum section...it's not some "fan game" as the site states, it literaly says father down on the web page that it's developed by Helius..

abadidabidi

Sep 27, 2021
Oh yea I just found it too, here's the link, though it's a fishy website with a bunch of popups, wouldn't recommend actually clicking the link:
But...it's talking about Operation Lovecraft...the game that we have on this forum section...it's not some "fan game" as the site states, it literaly says father down on the web page that it's developed by Helius..
Yeah, that's the link I was talking about. Thanks for clarifying. Well that's that then, I edited my first post saying that's fake news.

D-Lad

Mar 4, 2019
what the different VR and non VR?
VR is Virtual Reality, played with a VR headset (Oculus, HTC Vive, etc) and non VR is standard desktop, played with keyboard and mouse :)
There is no difference in content, just how they are played

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
He won't post an update until the patreon transactions clear again for November. Literally his signature move at this point.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
He won't post an update until the patreon transactions clear again for November. Literally his signature move at this point.
That is not true. We get updates several times a week via Discord. We got updates about Elizabeth and just yesterday we got to see how the translations will be and a peek at the card system.

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
At the risk of being deleted (again), I have to ask:

Can any of you offer a synopsis of this "game" as it exists today? Or a synopsis of what is proposed for the future? A premise, backstory, suggested strategy or tactics, an objective (win, lose or draw)?

The OP says, rather vaguely, "As implied by the title, Operation Lovecraft takes its inspiration from the science fiction universe created by H. P. Lovecraft."

The spoiler under "Genre" lists the following:

"3d game, ahegao, anal sex, animated, bestiality, big tits, creampie, footjob, handjob, lesbian, male domination, monster, multiple penetration, oral sex, rape, sci-fi, sex toys, tentacles, titfuck, vaginal sex, virtual reality, voiced, vore"

I see no mention of war, conquest, D&D, romance, economic simulation, civilzation building, life simulation, hero quests, etc. Just sex.

Is there a doc or readme, a link to anything related to actual gameplay, real or proposed?

This demo consist solely of interactive animations of sex with a variety of aliens, machines, and I think, a human male. Are these women captive breeders of the aliens? Are the aliens being studied by humans for their sexual proficience? There is no dialogue, no text explanations of why any entity is there.

Is there any content here that will appeal to my forebrain, or just masturbation for my hind brain?

Perhaps I have a different viewpoint than others, but that is my definition of a game. I don't see it here.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Can any of you offer a synopsis of this "game" as it exists today? Or a synopsis of what is proposed for the future? A premise, backstory, suggested strategy or tactics, an objective (win, lose or draw)?

The OP says, rather vaguely, "As implied by the title, Operation Lovecraft takes its inspiration from the science fiction universe created by H. P. Lovecraft."

"3d game, ahegao, anal sex, animated, bestiality, big tits, creampie, footjob, handjob, lesbian, male domination, monster, multiple penetration, oral sex, rape, sci-fi, sex toys, tentacles, titfuck, vaginal sex, virtual reality, voiced, vore"

I see no mention of war, conquest, D&D, romance, economic simulation, civilzation building, life simulation, hero quests, etc. Just sex.

Is there a doc or readme, a link to anything related to actual gameplay, real or proposed?

This demo consist solely of interactive animations of sex with a variety of aliens, machines, and I think, a human male. Are these women captive breeders of the aliens? Are the aliens being studied by humans for their sexual proficience? There is no dialogue, no text explanations of why any entity is there.

Is there any content here that will appeal to my forebrain, or just masturbation for my hind brain?

Perhaps I have a different viewpoint than others, but that is my definition of a game. I don't see it here.
well there's nothing so far, it's a sex sim.
all the "gameplay" is in the CBT right now, if there is any. I know nothing about the steam singleplayer but it seems that the multiplayer part will consist of doing "experiments" aka making people fuck to get points and shit to make more people fuck

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018

Yes, I had took a screenshot of ProjectH discussing the game mechanics awhile back.

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
Just go through the thread; I already shared it.
Did you mean this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...-34-cracked-project-helius.33403/post-6549872
or this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...-34-cracked-project-helius.33403/post-6630932 ?

Seems just a tad vague. I think I'd like to know more before I spend $ on something I can only play online.

(BTW, @Echo82 - no disrespect, but you've said yourself, you're not the most diplomatic of posters. Telling someone to search the thread for the answer to a question asked a hundred times is to be expected. Making someone search 59 pages at 100 posts a page for something barely mentioned, is a bit rude, given you have elected to keep your posting history in your profile private. You could have simply linked to the post. An hour I won't get back.)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes