3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I wish they'd just get on with the FD game. This is just a glorified animation (although in real 3D)

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
What do you suggest they do?
Have a big safety margin. It's not the first time they have issues with steam and this is not going to be the last. Just add +1 month to release date (not now - before you tell the date to public), even if you know it will be possible to release it a few week earlier (if everything goes right). This way, if something goes wrong - you have time to fix it without delaying release and upsetting people, and if nothing goes wrong you can just say "good news people - we will be releasing it earlier than we expected!".

Instead they've set a date and hoped nothing will go wrong and guess what - something did go wrong...

They have to expect this shit to happen, especially since they are creating extremely controversial game. Steam won't say "no" to money (unless people create big shitstorm which is definitely possible) but won't make things easy either.
Expecting anything to go smoothly is just extremely naive and wishful thinking.

kangsgem

Jan 20, 2018
My guess is they're going to delay until Dec so they can milk last drop of milk from the patron. I hope I'm wrong...

Jun 30, 2017
Gifdoozer, he is one of Eromancer animator. Pray to God, Eromancer and Project Helius possibly will make a strategic alliance, we are doomed

Taro87

Feb 21, 2020
I'm not a game developer so I don't know anything about publishing a game. But can't they just release the game on Patreon like they always did instead of beating a dead horse named steam? Why is it a huge goal for them to get this game on steam instead of satisfying your Patreons who are paying for your work? I'm not a Patreon of Project Helius so I probably don't have the right to rant about this since they are not taking money from my pocket but I am still disappointed. P.S I live in a country where Adult games are not available on steam

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
I'm not a game developer so I don't know anything about publishing a game. But can't they just release the game on Patreon like they always did instead of beating a dead horse named steam? Why is it a huge goal for them to get this game on steam instead of satisfying your Patreons who are paying for your work? I'm not a Patreon of Project Helius so I probably don't have the right to rant about this since they are not taking money from my pocket but I am still disappointed

Zyro

May 27, 2017
I'm not a game developer so I don't know anything about publishing a game. But can't they just release the game on Patreon like they always did instead of beating a dead horse named steam? Why is it a huge goal for them to get this game on steam instead of satisfying your Patreons who are paying for your work? I'm not a Patreon of Project Helius so I probably don't have the right to rant about this since they are not taking money from my pocket but I am still disappointed. P.S I live in a country where Adult games are not available on steam

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes