3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
8. That's the stamina meter and it's not specific by girl. (Game going to be f2p)
alright alright altright hold that right there
so when the fuck did everyone agree that this was gonna ACTUALLY be a f2p gatcha?
I mean I thought we were just suspecting that they would implement this shit without it being f2p
Do the long time supporters who have invested tens of $ into this know that it will be f2p and has it been confirmed or are you just making shit up?
Don't get me wrong the gallery was amazing.
And the animations are top notch.
It is just a shame that it is placed behind this buggy unwanted mess.
Hopefully when the single play campaign is out we can just get the animations there and view them.
You know like so many wanted.

I mean if I can find something good I would normally say so but right now the wrongs far outweigh the rights.
as a WT player I can definitely see the good in the bad as well XD
but wait, I thought the single player won't have any of the animations, so I doubt that will help anyone that wants the sex
No it's an $36 pledge. I would suggest you wait unless you want to support the project, right now the game isn't really a "game" per se, it's just testing - yes the poses are nice but it's all WIP and you are likely to have crashes or disconnects. It might become more interesting for casual playthrough in 3 months, but if you are not ready to test the game you might as well wait until the project proceeds into EA. PH says 6 months for that but I fully expect it to be more.

I'm not white knighting, I'm trying to post informations, that's all: you were worried about the rape stuff: it was fixed long ago and it's fixed ingame. The other guy said there's no hide all, so I logged in and showed how to do it.

Idk really what's wrong with this. I could stop posting and then y'all would be in the dark and believe factually incorrect information (and it's not an opinion, I just posted a screen to prove what I'm saying, so there is an agenda about spreading misinformation here and everyone should be worried), would that be better?

You might have gotten attacked because you said stuff like the rape thing, money grabbing, etc.
if there's a single person whom's "facts" are irrelevant around here, it's you

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
alright alright altright hold that right there
so when the fuck did everyone agree that this was gonna ACTUALLY be a f2p gatcha?
I mean I thought we were just suspecting that they would implement this shit without it being f2p
Do the long time supporters who have invested tens of $ into this know that it will be f2p and has it been confirmed or are you just making shit up?

as a WT player I can definitely see the good in the bad as well XD
but wait, I thought the single player won't have any of the animations, so I doubt that will help anyone that wants the sex

if there's a single person whom's "facts" are irrelevant around here, it's you
PH said the f2p thing in the discord, there's a screencap somewhere earlier in the thread.

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
I imagine once the game goes public it's gonging to quickly crater into the "mostly negative" rating region as people discover the lack of content and polish and the ludicrous monetization scheme.
Just look at some of the patreon comments, even on the public posts. A decent chunk of people seem to be pissed off there as well. The Steam discussions have also not been kind.

Oct 9, 2019
No it's an $36 pledge. I would suggest you wait unless you want to support the project, right now the game isn't really a "game" per se, it's just testing - yes the poses are nice but it's all WIP and you are likely to have crashes or disconnects. It might become more interesting for casual playthrough in 3 months, but if you are not ready to test the game you might as well wait until the project proceeds into EA. PH says 6 months for that but I fully expect it to be more.
Ok, thank you ^^

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
The rape thing has been already adressed, didn't notice? Now poses are rated by "sexual compatibility" so Steam is okay with it. There even was an update about it. Same with Alet's schoolgirl outfit, it's just renamed to not include "schoolgirl" and that's okay.

Btw
1. yeah, I already gave feedback on this. I think "likes" is a terrible term. I'm giving them out but it's not a good mechanic.
2. they're all bugged, managed to do them once. If they worked they'd be okay, but if they don't... well, lol.
3. ??? you can play every day no problem even if you run out of stamina you just don't earn currency. Also stamina is enough for like 2 hours of straight fucking. If you wank for 2 hrs every day, congratulations.
6. It's likes, the daily currency, and the duplicate currency. I'd honestly remove the dupe currency and make dupes give you likes, but it's something to do with connecting the game to the SFW campaign I guess.
8. That's the stamina meter and it's not specific by girl. (Game going to be f2p)
9. I made 10 cards in my first playthrough then I kinda stopped caring because I'm waiting for dailies to be fixed
10. Not on the discord, no. Where did you get attacked? But some of your points are kinda sus. Like the "rape" bit which is already fixed ingame and has been talked about like months ago.
There's both a stamina meter for the player and for each girl. If th eplayer runs out of stamina they can keep playing, but get no currency. As the girl loses stamina your options with her reduce. At weary nothing really changes, then the next one stops all non penetrative actions, and finally you can't start anything if the girl runs out of stamina.

Basically this beta is time gates upon time gates.

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Man, I put like $500 into this project, and I'm so disappointed.
Trust me I feel you there.
If it is f2p why the f**k are we paying for it too?
We paid to test it for them?
I am furious that they said this AFTER the fact too.
Not enough money for the dev it seems. Got to rake it in after and do it off of Steam's record too...
Scammy asf

Aug 5, 2019
Trust me I feel you there.
If it is f2p why the f**k are we paying for it too?
We paid to test it for them?
I am furious that they said this AFTER the fact too.
Not enough money for the dev it seems. Got to rake it in after and do it off of Steam's record too...
Scammy asf
I'm gonna need some copium to get thru everything the devs are gonna through at us

• Haha
Reactions: Krosos
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes