3.80 star(s) 63 Votes
Dec 12, 2021
I am Getting The Error Failed to Open Descriptor file When I try to run it. And This error below when I try to extract it. Please Tell me a fix so I can finally play this game!
1639321124068.png

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
I've reached the point where I'm convinced that whoever's still defending this game is either a troll on is on a pay roll by the devs. :KEK:
or actually paid/support for it and and now has nothing else to do other than defend it, or else he/she might look dumb.
You cant talk to the other people anyways so you don't have to worry about making friends.
Its about the same fucks who fap with you with one hand occupied while moving around.

Just. Like. Yourself. Fuck that lol

• Haha
Reactions: PorcZburator
Dec 12, 2021
probably corrupted download, try dowloading the file again
I have tried downloading the same file multiple times from the same sit and different sites too but I seem to be getting the same error. Also I don't understand what archives files are we talking here about in the installation steps? And where do I get the non cracked files for the executable file??? Can you help me install this on discord?

Dec 12, 2021
Try using the free 7zip extractor program, winrar norm use but it has issues with larger game zip files.
Try using the free 7zip extractor program, winrar norm use but it has issues with larger game zip files.
Okay This WORKED!!!!! I can finally play the game! Someone mark this answer correct fix!

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
or actually paid/support for it and and now has nothing else to do other than defend it, or else he/she might look dumb.

Its about the same fucks who fap with you with one hand occupied while moving around.

Just. Like. Yourself. Fuck that lol
Maybe in the near future we can have a virtual ironhand ultra fap marathon and see who finishes last.

• Haha
Reactions: PorcZburator

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
Holy hell its been 10mo since last build and they still have 22k paterons how the fuck.
Either they are from Asia who still don't see how bad microtransaction is, whales who don't care, or any who still hope it becomes a good game and giving the devs money in hope they make a good game.

Reactions: MAXIS05

Shpee

Oct 30, 2018
Can we just collectively agree that Galatea is a loli, and thus providing solid ground for the removal of this game from this platform? It would be in the best interest of the mental well-being of every single person here. I would never wish the pain and suffering the last 10 months of no updates on even my worst enemies.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can we just collectively agree that Galatea is a loli, and thus providing solid ground for the removal of this game from this platform? It would be in the best interest of the mental well-being of every single person here. I would never wish the pain and suffering the last 10 months of no updates on even my worst enemies.
Except that she is an android?

Reactions: Kalissa

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Would you Anime/Hentai Lovers switch sides for me ;)
Could i replace Galateas Dream for you and convert you to some barely legal lover ?

amicuteforyou.jpg

Look deep into my Eyes and than say the words "Who the Hell is Galatea" then you are proudly officially converted :)

whothehell.jpg

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes