3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

nelson969

Aug 3, 2020
wait what it is F2P and we require to buy the pass to support this dev ? am i reading right ? , so i need pateron and keep playing or they will release this game in mid 2022 or later ?

Taak

Jun 21, 2017
wait what it is F2P and we require to buy the pass to support this dev ? am i reading right ? , so i need pateron and keep playing or they will release this game in mid 2022 or later ?
You don't need Patreon. This isn't the game you want to waste your time playing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jazon1

Jan 7, 2021
Just tried the demo on steam its just .34 but with more animations added and like 2 other outfits and was single player only(thank god lol) so looks like solo gameplay will still be in the game so thats a plus for all of us who dont want to take part in online circle jerks.

Notorius100

Aug 9, 2017
Just tried the demo on steam its just .34 but with more animations added and like 2 other outfits and was single player only(thank god lol) so looks like solo gameplay will still be in the game so thats a plus for all of us who dont want to take part in online circle jerks.
it will but you cant use all the animations they have for Harem....otherwise it would lose its meaning

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes