3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

mogman123

Jul 18, 2019
Would have gladly paid and supported them if they added a "full" complete 1 purchase package no micro transactions no server. The 0.34? Gallery in VR is pretty hot, now a full game of that sure. But this micro transaction forced online circle jerk endgame is a no go.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
it literally isnt for sale on steam tho, they dont make money on it rn either way, all the money is from investors and patreon
Then why is there a steam link in the OP? I can't check because we get blocked from smutgames by steam.

Mar 3, 2019
Bruh :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :LUL: :LUL: :LUL: :LUL:
View attachment 1580104
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They're making it seem like there's no other way when there are probably other digital distribution services who would have no problems publishing this sort of content. If they just focused on what they initially intended to deliver without the multiplayer thingy, I doubt they would be experiencing the headaches they have now. Wonder what kind of excuses they come up with next.

Last edited:
Reactions: 246

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Its only for the free demo and closed beta, which is accessed entirely through a beta key you get from patreon
I see, but i suppose they did that to get more patrons and might end up selling it on steam later on. Either way, no one should underestimate the money steam will bring a dev even if its just handled like here.

Mlqel

Jun 26, 2017
Is there a post explaining why there's no crack of the rest of the game? Would be grateful if someone could link me to it since I'm piecing together from some posts that it's not an option.

Oct 8, 2019
now 0.4.6's crack is here.
So.. where's newier version of Mindflayer?
Yes, I am also still confused where are people grabbing mindflayer other than the forms? Is there a webpage we can go to? Iv also asked many times before we need a proper tutorial on how to install and use mindflayer. If anyone can help it would be great. Thanks.

sacchal007

May 10, 2021
View attachment 1575055
Compared 0.34 and gallery in steam version (it is same in demo and closed beta)
There 187 poses in 0.34 out of which 25 is missing in steam version resulting in 162 poses. Number of poses had also their compatibility altered what makes comparing them ... fun.
Steam has 1 extra outfit for each girl - Alet NAPD police , Erika Funeral Violinist, Anya Pilot Bodysuit.

Harem mode has 167 poses based on the crafting list. There is certainly good number of new poses but it also means there is a lot of poses missing.
Wise guys probably going to mix in new poses with old one to make the patches look substantial.

It would be nice to compare the gallery poses with harem to see exactly what is new but it is hard to compare just on card alone :/
dude for new update have i had to download 0.34 version??

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
in this comment posted the crack for the version 0.4.6 but only for offline gallery.
Oh yes, i saw that, but since he said that the gallery is the same, i may have not paid attention.

Does Mindflayer 1.0.1 works with 0.4.6?

Greetings.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
I'm confused... You say Mindflayer 1.0.1 doesn't work with 0.4.6, but you post a screenshot showing it open with 0.4.6... So does it work or no?
It works in the main menu, if you select Harem and choose any server you will see loading screen and the game will go back to the main menu, btw game is already updated to 0.4.7

Lumenarian

Apr 29, 2017
It works in the main menu, if you select Harem and choose any server you will see loading screen and the game will go back to the main menu, btw game is already updated to 0.4.7
Huh, I can't even get Mindflayer to get me into the game. It installed the certificate, but if I try to launch mindflayer again it just takes me to the Steam page. I can run the cracked exe and open the game, but then mindflayer isn't doing anything.

Hakinachi

May 8, 2017
Huh, I can't even get Mindflayer to get me into the game. It installed the certificate, but if I try to launch mindflayer again it just takes me to the Steam page. I can run the cracked exe and open the game, but then mindflayer isn't doing anything.
Try to delete "FallenDollLauncher.exe" in the same folder of Mindflayer exe ( Binaries/Win64) and launch "Mindflayer.exe" the first time to get the certificate and the second to launch the game with the message of Mindflayer WIP in the main menu.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes