3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
That this would be a "hardcore game" for those with "hardcore fetishes".
This made me ponder , what is "hardcore" these days even?
While it sucks that fiction is being censored just how much has to goal post of hardcore moved in past decade or two ?

Alet
RTX Off

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RTX On

She lost boobs not worth it, also nothing bag on face wouldn't fix.

On another front new month is out wonder how is the patron count...

Fappinius

Jan 3, 2020
Can someone post good pictures of the girls in their combat outfits? I'm trying to recreate them in Honey Select.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
I might be doing something wrong, can you help? I get into the select server stage, but after choosing one, I get asked to login into Steam and the game closes. Someone said mindflayer only works right now for steam owners, is that the issue?
I was able to start midflayer with cracked 0.4.6 (midflayer welcome screen after starting the game), unfortunately it crash after selecting a server and game back to the main menu.

Reactions: Hakinachi

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
Hi, I tried to launch this file, but there was one problem: When It launched, there was Fatal Error during loading :(
Do you know any idea how to solve it?
you sure that the crack that you are using is the crack of the right version? the only cracks here are for versions 0.4.0 and 0.4.6 here posted the crack for version 0.4.6 and in the comment that you quote is quoted the crack for 0.4.0
greetings

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
I was able to start midflayer with cracked 0.4.6 (midflayer welcome screen after starting the game), unfortunately it crash after selecting a server and game back to the main menu.
in which folder you placed midflayer?

Quaestoran

Aug 12, 2019
in which folder you placed midflayer?
Do you have a version of the game or are you able to somehow run it with Mindflayer WITHOUT the crash? Crashes on .4.6 if exe placed in \Paralogue\Binaries\Win64 or if its placed in root folder, it does nothing

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
Do you have a version of the game or are you able to somehow run it with Mindflayer WITHOUT the crash? Crashes on .4.6 if exe placed in \Paralogue\Binaries\Win64 or if its placed in root folder, it does nothing
me too drop the message to verify that i logged in steam acount and finish the program

Zyro

May 27, 2017
This new update has to be a troll right? Ignoring the fact not that many people have a full suite of mocap equipment lying around, the game is barely functional as is. Who is gonna be able to play a server full of this and have any kind of framerate?

View attachment 1579027
All this and there's still absolutely zero actual gameplay reveal. Probably another misappropriated funding again too.

Reactions: StevieJobs

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
okay then, ill explain why, for Harem mode, the thing is, they r working with a new studio, and that studio is
developing a new server system, so the trick is, we make a online game for testing the server, and we get a whole new profesional framwork sex system and....
Why is this myth still around? They've stated multiple times they're using AWS. No special servers to be seen.

1641303104121.png

just4downloadthxbye

Nov 17, 2019
Why is this myth still around? They've stated multiple times they're using AWS. No special servers to be seen.

View attachment 1579154
Wait, you're telling me the whole "x company gave us support in exchange of implementing multiplayer to test their servers" is a lie? From this developer? No way!
I have lurked this thread for a good while and holy shit how far down this game went. For the love of god don't give this developer money until you are 100% sure what you're paying for is what you get.
The constant lying on their part is laughable and at this point I severely doubt anything of value can come out of PH.

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
I'm honestly confused about how to use mindflayer correctly. When I launch the program it just closes itself without any message. I launch it after launching the game.

Oct 8, 2019
I'm honestly confused about how to use mindflayer correctly. When I launch the program it just closes itself without any message. I launch it after launching the game.
I as well, previous versions of Mindflayer didnt work for me. I did what you did and started game first and then mindflayer but it seems i could not get into harem. I did not get the message the other user posted. I have yet to try for ver 0.4.6. Can anyone please direct us to Mindflayer for this version so we can give it a shot? Also does Mindflayer have its own page with a tutorial? I seem to understand we unlock stuff with console codes? Thanks.

yung1234

Jan 21, 2019
Hmmm, so after doing some testing i think mindflayer doesnt work due to the fallen doll launcher. If i remove the launcher and then start mind flayer it does open fallen doll, but doesnt have internet connection. Does anyone know if mindflayer even works with the new cracked version?

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
This new update has to be a troll right? Ignoring the fact not that many people have a full suite of mocap equipment lying around, the game is barely functional as is. Who is gonna be able to play a server full of this and have any kind of framerate?

View attachment 1579027
Yes, that's the discord shitshow I've been waiting for. I bet those ass lickers can't wait to see the VR players butt naked swinging cocks in their faces.

• Haha
Reactions: altairxoxo
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes